Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yarrr! All buccanners report for party! [Corrected Details Inside]

Yarrr! All buccanners report for party! [Corrected Details Inside]

Pirate Night at Reet's!

Arrrrrrr... avast, ye scurvy dogs! Buccanneers been spotted on Rubi-Ka, an' it appears they be amassin' fer a party. Ye be ordered t' meet up with them at the designated time an' location. Anyone who doesn't must walk th' plank! Thar will be lots o' bountiful booty t' be pillaged and great times fer all.

Where

The party will take place at the Reet Retreat glass dance floor. In case you do not know how to get there, here are some simple directions.

• Whom-Pa or grid to Borealis
    • Take the whom-pa from Borealis ---> Stret West Bank
    • Immediately after exiting the whom-pa, take a left and go under the arch
    • Take another left so that you are heading up the pathway
    • The large building up ahead is the Reet's Retreat club. Following the walkway up to the top and enter through the door

When

The party will take place this coming:
    Friday, April 22 at 1am GMT ... which is also ...
    Thursday, April 21 at 8pm Central-US

The party will be occurring simultaneously on both dimensions, so nobody will be left out.

Party Details

The theme of this party is Pirates. Everyone attending should dress appropriately, however a pirate outfit will be provided for anyone who does not have one for the first hour.

Gridstream Productions will provide live entertainment. In addition, we have several real-life prizes to give out:

• 3 Jobe Luxury Apartment Keys
    • 3 Leet Keys
    • 2 AI Posters
    • 2 SL Posters
    • 1 AI T-Shirt

ARK in it's entirety has also been authorized to show up at this party, so expect a lot of green names, including Capt'n Timelapse and myself, First Mate Regulas.

Reets will be packed with reets, a pirate's best friend. A certain shark may make a visit as well.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as we can!

Ye' best be tharr!
    Last edited by CJ; Apr 20th, 2005 at 22:13:11.

Arrrrr! Avast ye' landlubbers! Set sail fer this party.
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

Yarrr !! Where be me eyepatch ?
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Sooo, umm....what server ?
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

Both Rimor and Atlantean.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Wooteh
    Last edited by Ninj00; Apr 19th, 2005 at 21:56:42.

Shiver me timbers...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

hoist da main sail

Cut da gib

Swab da poop deck

Make a course for Reets by way of the horn ya landbubbin wretches

yhaar harr harr.. der be wenches and rhum a plenty..
    Last edited by Fionnghal; Apr 19th, 2005 at 23:15:14.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................booty .............................................

Quote Originally Posted by Regulas
    The party will take place this coming Thursday, April 21 at 1am GMT. The party will be occurring simultaneously on both dimensions, so nobody will be left out.

Except for those European players who actually have to work for a living like me?

Can we hold the next one at a weekend, or a more European friendly time?

A weekend time would prolly be better for all even friday is prolly better, I may come but most likely not as I have a French project due friday that I have done jack on lol.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman68
    Except for those European players who actually have to work for a living like me?

Can we hold the next one at a weekend, or a more European friendly time?
    Unfortunately we're going to have situations like this regardless of what timezone we plan it for, as that's an issue you run into with a global playerbase. Seeing as almost everyone in ARK CR is from the US, and we're the ones putting on the party, it has to be done at a time when we are awake. Sorry

All you Europeans need to go apply and join ARK!

Perhaps I can pull an all nighter sometime and throw a party, we'll see.

but a weekend day would work better anyway since they can stay up late enough to go to the party and not worry aobut work tomorrow so it gives people more opportunity to go. Obviously I guess some people just get stuck with the short end of the straw unfortunately, just lookin' out for my ex-european homies(as i live in america now lol) :P.

Edit: you need to tell timelapse to stop nerfing my sig it was so uber and we will never again know ninj00's genius equation :/
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

I forgot to mention, there is no walking the plank at Reet's Retreat. Sadly, we couldn't rent a big pool with a plank on it...

Instead, there is "Walking the Edge." When you're called out to your doom to 'walk the edge' you proceed to walk off the glass dance floor and fall down to the floor below... this is walking the edge.

Who wants to go first?
    ~ CJ ~

Let me be the first to say, walking the edge is so lame.

I demand planks.

Angry

*the light in the room shifts and a man dressed in black steps out of a previously shadowed corner*

When the time comes, and all the players assemble there shall be chaos. Thus it shall be, no matter what scale.

Ashes to ashes, dust to...wait...thats the dust brigade...damn.
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    Let me be the first to say, walking the edge is so lame.

I demand planks.

You will be the first one to walk the edge. Regulas, prepare this him for the edge plummet.
    ~ CJ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    Wooteh
    you gonna be able to play by then FoO!?? :-P
    RK2's one and only Opi NT...
    Eoph 214/12 NT of The Renaissance

Nice party idea... I just have one question...

why not hold it on the Roof instead of the glass floor? Then a plank could be set up and Gravity Damage turned back on.

Does anyone other than me remember when jumping off of Reets at a low level could kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zemkarik
    Nice party idea... I just have one question...

why not hold it on the Roof instead of the glass floor? Then a plank could be set up and Gravity Damage turned back on.

Does anyone other than me remember when jumping off of Reets at a low level could kill you?
    i remember dying in lush hills from that stupid diving board, it would warp you and youde be like "wtf" BOOM! kinda like walking the plank imo
    RK2's one and only Opi NT...
    Eoph 214/12 NT of The Renaissance

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast