Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elements of Destruction is recruiting!

Elements of Destruction is recruiting!

Elements of Destruction is Recruiting!

Information about EoD
    Elements of Destruction is now recruting new members! We are a Omni-Tek Guild on Rimor who prioritize friendship and good members. Recently, we have lost members both to other games and to real life, so we are now seeking new blood to strengthen us and make our family grow stronger again. EoD is not the biggest guild around, but we are of the belief that quality is better than quantity, so the members who join us are both handpicked and taken well care of, and hopefully they will become a part of our family.

Our primary daily occupations are helping each other out whenever someone needs help, hunting uniques and various monsters, raiding bigger mobs and instances, teaming and just hanging around chatting while having a good time. While we do participate in PvP, it's not a requirement to join, even though active PvP'ing and Tower Wars is a good thing.

EoD is mostly active on evenings and nights in GMT+1 time, which means our most active period is approx from 17.00-24.00 but there are usually someone around all the time even in the strangest hours. Apart from ingame, we also have a dedicated IRC Channel and forum, so it's easy to stay in touch with the members.

What EoD can offer you!
    If you join EoD, here's a list of some of the things you can look forward to:

Alien Raids We have a nice city in Coast of Peace and we arrange Alien Raids at regular intervals. Join us while whacking E.T
    Unique RK Raids By the request of members we can do Unique Mobs and instances, examples are IS, Smug/Fred Raids and other Unique NPC's on Rubi-Ka.
    Shadowlands Hunting Everything from helping out with Gardenkeys to teaming to raiding and camping mobs, we are generally very active all around in Shadowlands.
    Friendship EoD is built on friendship. All our members are here because they have proved to be helpful and nice players that knows what they are doing. Whenever you need help or answers, we will do our best to be there for you.
    Fun and Memorable Moments Lastly, you can expect many fun and close moments with the members that hopefully will make your gaming experience memorable

Requirements!
    The Requirements to join EoD is the following:

1: Your Main Character must be level 160 or higher, but you are welcome to have your lower level alts in the guild too, although most of our gameplay is focused on higher levels.
    2: You must have the Shadowlands Expansion, and preferably Alien Invasion(AI Not required, but strongly recommended).
    3: Decent to Good English skills are necessary
    4: PvP is not required, but absolutely a pluss. We do not want to enforce players to do things they don't know or don't like, but we encourage players to take a stand in the fight when it comes to defending Omni.
    5: Good Behavior. We are very strict on this. We are working hard to make sure EoD is a respected guild with no problems with other guilds, and this is the most important requirement. As a member of EoD, you are expected to obey the following rules: Respect other Omni Players, don't rip off trades, don't steal items, don't KS, OD, Ninja, don't cheat and do not behave badly or rude in any way that can hurt or offend others. Play fair and be nice

Getting in Touch with us!
    If you would like to join our guild, you are welcome to post on our Recruitment Forum, or contact any of the following for more information:
    Obinone, Linca, Thanie2 or Engelen

We'll set you up with more information and help with the forum, and hopefully you'll become a part of our family of close friends
    Last edited by Engelen; Nov 30th, 2005 at 11:10:19.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Arrr! Where be the pancakes?
    Gyro "Pettersmart" Gearloose .:. badger "badger" badger
    Closseau.:.Elvira.:.SirBoris.:.raba1der.:.Baldcrat
    All proud members of Elements of Destruction
    Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    We will flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

An org with Eliteguard in it can't be a bad org Join'em'all, orgless peeps!
    Caoineadh, RK2 Fixer, from Adrastus II;
    Fashion > Power

aww, kind words. You can join too if you want Caoin ^^
    bomp
    • Flixer Fixer with the urge to become even more Fashionable
    • Howitz Soldier in the making
    • Traineeer Retired old Legend(Critting was an art)
    • Eliteguard Enforcer and Proud of it
      Rubika A growing doc

All Proud members of Elements of Destruction Now Recruiting

Lets push this one up a tad
      Rubika A growing doc

Pancakes Petter? You know Eliteguard is well known over Rimor for his pancake partys. If im not mistaken he even invites the applicant to his home for blueberry refills....now that's service!

oh yeah....Join us and fight for Omni!

hmm, obinone and elite in same org, thats quite scary come to think about it

*haxxors*
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

They have a ocean view from their city, in a very nice neighbourhood ! =)

*bump for the nice people*
    Tareon/Tarleo

To the Batmobile
      Rubika A growing doc

up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayh!

Bump for a great guild. The friendliest and most helpful bunch I've met
    Satyrika - 207 Metaphysicist
    Satyrella - 200 Martial Artist

I'd obviously join if i was omni just cause Engelen is hawt.

Thumbs up OMG!Engelen joined EoD :)

Hi there,
    I joined EoD last year in september,and just popping in to say that I would be back playing again actively from about september 24th.Sorry it took me a year to sort RL,but I finally go there
    And its very cool to have Engelen joining as well
    By the way,can someone give me forum adress?I tried searching for it,but to no avail...
    Seriivolk applicant of EoD
    Wise Wanderer

Talking \o/

Engelen was actually one of the founders of EoD..

And you can find our magnificent forums at: http://www.eod.cc/forum/

Everyone is welcome to come see.... but keep the hands off the pie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx
    We know something is odd.

Everyone who wants and is orgless is still welcome to contact any of the contact persons above about joining up and meeting the gang
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

*Lifts this post up a notch*
      Rubika A growing doc

Bringing this back up to the top again 8)
    Bobv is teh funny

Bump for the nicest people around!

Bump for a nice org
    Mpftw - 209/14 Solitus MP - General of the Omni Organization 'Avalon'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast