Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improved Continuous Reconstruction - Uploaded! :)

Improved Continuous Reconstruction - Uploaded! :)

After weeks of camping Ado statics, /me finally stumbled upon a Weird looking Continuous Reconstruction, and after much wooting and trembling I finally gathered enough courage to right-click and upload Improved Continuous Reconstruction !!!111

Time to go hunt for the rest of those nanos, since quite clearly, they are dropping.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Grats! and nerf...
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

yay, very nice
    Becky "Cenelia" Schatz and equipment
    Picture drawn by MrFli

[Clan OOC]Azzreal: ok all pay attention. Qwazeech and cen are now elevated to god (and godess) status

Douglas Adams: "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end"

/)(X.(>_x)(\<) bunnies shouldnt play with blenders
    disclaimer: bunny was not hurt permanently thanks to my divine powers

did you cuddle a leet today?

Congratulations! That is one sweet nano. All the statics in Adonis are going to be crawling with doctors now!
    Master Surgeon Isabeau of Rimor. Unit member of Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Isabeau_Rimor
    Congratulations! That is one sweet nano. All the statics in Adonis are going to be crawling with doctors now!
    Tell me about it I already know of two docs who are camping it right this minute.

But it still is an insanely rare drop, so I doubt a lot of people are going to have the patience to farm it...
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

ive been camping improved NR in the right ql static for months now, found a few improved crat nanos, but no luck with the NR buff.
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

Wow congratulations This is by far the best one of the three
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

NERF!

erm, i mean gz.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolfor
    Wow congratulations This is by far the best one of the three
    Yep, I have to wholeheartedly agree with that.
    Seeing how Improved IC doesn't improve NanoCInit at all, the other two are basically just some extra nano resist for pvp, and nothing to get really excited about. Doesn't mean I'm not going to camp them though...
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Grats

Only missing Improved Nano Repulsor for my doc, to lazy to camp that yet.
    But considering Ado Dungeons being overcamped - it doesn't have to be ado, any dungeon in the 120-160 range should have about the same chance to drop Improved Continuous Reconstruction, saw 60-100ish nanos in the dungeon I used to camp Improved Instinct Control.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Nerf ... errr, grats I guess
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Grats Tchaalina! I got impatient and just bought mine, but i did have luck in Scheol at the lvl 60 Incarnator theres a static there found both the improved IC and NR there along with some crat/advy ones.

Dungeon beside the upper Ely incarnator is where I got my improved IC. Dungeon beside the west Scheol incarnator is where I got my improved NR.
    Dungeon beside the east Ado incarnator dropped a couple of improved adv nanos.
    Dungeon up near Ergo in Scheol dropped an improved fixer damage buff, but only the low one, as well as the improved IC. (Sorry, have two docs, used both the IC's).

The one in Ely dropped a bunch of fixer and adv weird looking nanos as well, mostly kind of useless ones.

I haven't been looking very hard, just leveling some alts in dungeons occasionally, so the drop rate on the low ones isn't that bad. Been doing a lot of regular Pen dungeons too, but they are too high, so I guess for the 'good' improved nano's, it's Ado statics.

Correct me if I'm wrong

I seem to recall if you apply a Nano Programming Interface (or whatever that UNIQUE thing is you get in tools(?) vendors) that you can apply to the Wierd looking XXX to repair it into a fully proper crystal - no chance of loss - although it needs some horribly high skill requirement (172 Engi with 1k+ in all tradeskills can't fix a 120 odd nano from memory)

Just a little tip to maybe not lose that uber-rare
    SirPeter - Proud President of the ANZACs

Quote Originally Posted by Richomuffin
    I seem to recall if you apply a Nano Programming Interface (or whatever that UNIQUE thing is you get in tools(?) vendors) that you can apply to the Wierd looking XXX to repair it into a fully proper crystal - no chance of loss - although it needs some horribly high skill requirement (172 Engi with 1k+ in all tradeskills can't fix a 120 odd nano from memory)

Just a little tip to maybe not lose that uber-rare
    Not 100% sure on this but i was told that if you did that it would change it back to the original nano and would no longer be improved.

I also have 'heard' that fixing a weird looking nano results in a regular nano. The failure rate for any of the corroded, spat upon or whatever nanos is 5%.

Next one of the useless lowbie weird looking things I run across, I'll try it (fixing it, that is).

And BTW, fixing the corroded etc., takes 7x in Nano Programming.

Want to camp one for me too?
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Grats Tcha

(and thanks for sharing info on where to find them from a couple ppl here, will do the same if/when I find mine ^^).
    The nature of monkey is irrepressible.
    Silq ~ Barabajagal ~ Ubik ~ Steampunk ~ Fleshwoman & others

Oh, I totally forgot to give the dungeon details:

Level 140ish static dungeon by the Adonis East Incarnator (not the Joker's Glyph dungeon, but the one next to it). Good luck!
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast