Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Final Solution - Is now recruiting!

The Final Solution - Is now recruiting!

We are an org based around a few very simple principles, we have a ql 300 guild city and raid regularly when our members need things. We run more like a commune in which everyone helps eachother out , then a standard guild

When joining the org you have to be open minded. Racism , foul language, intense direct insults and hate mongering are quite common so dont apply if your feelings are hurt easily.

If you love to pvp, you love to gank, talk trash on people, and you want to be with a bunch of like-minded people. Join us. If not, I dont care.

we are currently accepting applicants in 150+ level ranges
    no crybabies or carebears plx, you wont last a day

oh gross, I just sneezed with my tongue sticking out after reading this, so that'll get you a free bump
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me

Bump for a concept I am quite fond of, best of luck to you
    Executive and Spiritual leader of the Role playing juggernaut that is Dark Front.

How to kill an agent in under 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    It'll be awesome like second life where you see 12foot tall penises walking around and furries will have a strong foothold in Omni Ent

DUMBEST CONCEPT EVAR1!!!!!!! jk <3 ninjp00p
    Killer 86% / Achiever 53% / Socializer 33% / Explorer 26%
    Sin

bump because alcohol makes the screen tasty
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Guys if you join them you will get a lifetime supply of.....MUNG!!!! Bump! (I hope vin isnt eating when he reads that lol)
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

...i seriusly hope this name was a joke?
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

Looks like a fun guild, everything I like to do allowed in it
    Succubia - The sexiest Female Convict escaped from Jailhouse 41
    Chocopimp

Ninj00 as long as you remember my opinion about final solution for followers of ancients its ok
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by frostblast
    ...i seriusly hope this name was a joke?
    I have a feeling it's not

Is a very thin line between jokes, black humour and bad taste and/or offendable names imo.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

/me wonders what it means...?
    Lynyah - 211/11 Solitus Clan Fixer
    Proud Member of Genesis (RK2)

Quote Originally Posted by Boinky
    you can ride around on the TOtW Train and ride the Taraesque (it's a rollercoaster).

the final solution = the code name hitler gave the plan to exterminate all the jews in the concquerd lands in europe in the nirenberg convention. its actually quite famous.
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by frostblast
    the final solution = the code name hitler gave the plan to exterminate all the jews in the concquerd lands in europe in the nirenberg convention. its actually quite famous.
    Sad some people think they are cool being associated with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

i really hope its not associated with that.
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

okay that is truely disgusting... I know for a fact FC has banned players and deleted orgs that have done something similar in the past, do it again plz.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

lol i highly doubt it has much to do with exterminating jews. You can say "The Final Solution" without the context of WWII frostblast just decided to bring it up and everyone thinks so too and has hopped on the bandwagon...Then again this is ninj00 and you don't know with his crazy mind lol :P.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

I like the idea of a "rouge org" kind of like terrorist organizations of real life. It could make the game more interesting and provide some great drama. Every org has some "rogue players", why not provide an org that supports this behavior? I think Ninj00 has a nice idea.

I don't think that Ninj00 means that his org will promote hate, racism, whatever.
    I'm more of the impression that he dosen't like whiny wusses that get offended at the smallest things. He jsut wants some tough, rowdy muthaz to have some fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Morphinee; Aug 7th, 2005 at 16:47:38.
    Morphinee - 220 SOL Gear - Pic
    Injecter - 215 DOC Gear - Pic
    Evilpoon - 154 CRAT PvP Gear - Pic
    Dymwyt - 110 FIX Gear - Pic
    and numerous gimpy alts......

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinee
    I like the idea of a "rouge org" kind of like terrorist organizations of real life. It could make the game more interesting and provide some great drama. Every org has some "rogue players", why not provide an org that supports this behavior? I think Ninj00 has a nice idea.

I don't think that Ninj00 means that his org will promote hate, racism, whatever.
    I'm more of the impression that he dosen't like whiny wusses that get offended at the smallest things. He jsut wants some tough, rowdy muthaz to have some fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

sound like it'll be Karnage all over again, only crappier.

I read Ninj00's commentary on an org named "Hitler's desciples". (spelling error intended). I think this org-name was inspired by that(correct me if I'm wrong Mr j00)... so... I think it IS directly linked to that, as Frostblast feared. =/

Cant prove that of course, hence, borderline offensive.. and just what the doctor ordered, right guys
    Nautys
    Founder of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Malice42 - Revelator
    Hey chieft you r0xx0r - Chieft is da man for sure.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast