Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APF RAID DRAMA :: AKA the most insane person on rk2

APF RAID DRAMA :: AKA the most insane person on rk2

To [XXXXXX]: the chatbots are 100% within the EULA because they dont alter any forms of gameplay to "give an unfair advantage"
    To [XXXXXX]: they dont change any part of the code or try to cheat the game,
    [XXXXXX]: In closing. A public raid is a playerrun instititution on a third-party tool not supported by Funcom. Which means your precious "public raid" falls under the grey zones of the EULA, and Funcom doesn't give a rats ass about what happens at that raid, just that x number of players got together to do a raid, and someone in the team that won the loot either looted or gave the loot to someone. If the damage team so desires they may keep everything for themselves, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, because they won the loot, according to the EULA.
    To [XXXXXX]: ok , pretend all public bots are shut down
    To [XXXXXX]: how does that help your situation?
    [XXXXXX]: it would be good
    To [XXXXXX]: and I agree 100% , the damage team can keep loot, delete it , or do whatever they want
    [XXXXXX]: you just want to control apf for your ownself and your mates
    To [XXXXXX]: LOL
    To [XXXXXX]: i honestly want to OD every boss and keep the loot for myself, just like you
    To [XXXXXX]: and I do sometimes
    [XXXXXX]: like I said I dont want loot
    [XXXXXX]: I want AI
    To [XXXXXX]: ok
    [XXXXXX]: points to get lvls
    To [XXXXXX]: you want AI
    [XXXXXX]: but o no
    To [XXXXXX]: did you hear what i said earlier/
    [XXXXXX]: you cant join any teams
    To [XXXXXX]: about which zones are open?
    [XXXXXX]: ppl wont go there unles they are invited to chat and get a team that way
    [XXXXXX]: I think they need to close apf and tara
    To [XXXXXX]: thats the PLAYERS choice, you are being angry at the bots & the loot and it has NOTHING to do with them, your angry about AXP nothign to do with bots
    [XXXXXX]: once it gets to a point where you nreed to be invited to a chat channel to have any chanch of loot its a joke
    To [XXXXXX]: honestly the AXP situation is the situation thats JUST how youw ant it, its FREE FOR ALL, there are 50+ people all attacking random mobs
    To [XXXXXX]: its your level, the fact you didnt get a team, and the fact you dont have high level gulidmates, thoes are the 3 problems you have, not the chatbots
    [XXXXXX]: I asked for team 100 times not even one person responded
    To [XXXXXX]: if you had high level team mates, you were high level, then you could go OD them, kill anythign you wanted, go into any zone you wanted
    To [XXXXXX]: it has nothing to do with the chatbots, the chatbots are a biproduct
    To [XXXXXX]: anyway I hope you do email funcom because i am 100% sure they will not help you

this is a VERY small clipping of the conversation i had wiht this psychopath

hes a lvl 182 guy who thinks SOMEHOW that if they removed all of the raidbots , he would have a better chance at loot,....... except he admitted he didnt want loot, he just wanted axp.....

why dont people understand that if your a weak lowbie nobody, you should be praising god that raidbots exist?

cause maybe he'll somehow get loot if he tries REALLY HARD, and doesn't slack on his specials!
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    why dont people understand that if your a weak lowbie nobody, you should be praising god that raidbots exist?

Not everyone can be a Wicked awesome Ninj00 i guess =/

[XXXXXX]: I think they need to close apf and tara
    ROFL
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

this guy was so amazing

his entire mindset was "well this system isnt exactally perfect for me, so no system at all must be better, " he wanted to email funcom and he was positive they would take away all the bad players who are 'controling' APF /tara

the only reason he was pissed off was because nobody would team him so he could get more AI levels. I tried to explain to him nobody was stopping him from bringing his guild to APF and trying to OD us, or going into the empty raidzone out of the three with his guild and doing their own aliens. But he said that was 'impossible' ect because his guild was filled with randomly invited lowbie froobtards, which is somehow my fault .

...which is somehow my fault .
    we know
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, that is negative on rk2, is by default.. . . YOUR FAULT!

-sha(name)

Quote Originally Posted by madism
    everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, that is negative on rk2, is by default.. . . YOUR FAULT!

-sha(name)
    I thought i was the only one starting to see a pattern

everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, that is negative on rk2, is by default.. . . YOUR FAULT!)
    That means Elysium heckler trains are Ninj00's fault! More drama for LoR, less for the Science Lab!

/me runs off to get Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros
    That means Elysium heckler trains are Ninj00's fault! More drama for LoR, less for the Science Lab!

/me runs off to get Satenia
    whats sad is, we can somehow link trains/ hecklers on ninj00, but not sure how ;]
    just know hes at fault.

-sha.(name)

this guy was so amazing

his entire mindset was "well this system isnt exactally perfect for me, so no system at all must be better, " he wanted to email funcom and he was positive they would take away all the bad players who are 'controling' APF /tara
    Fixerspy?
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me

I thought i was the only one starting to see a pattern
    pattern as in male pattern baldness or pattern like a floral print?
    ~Riahmant
    Team riahmant! if looks could kill I'd be a murderer
    a peek into Riahmants life here
    Riah's mega glamorus picture book updared 6/8/06
    Riahmants myspace!
    Riahmant

Quote Originally Posted by Riahmant
    pattern as in male pattern baldness or pattern like a floral print?
    ~Riahmant
    ill never understand how you use the keyboard with such hairy fingers?

Amen!

*hugs Cameloot and Gimpyjr
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

I suppose this the same guy who was spamming the loot rolls in the bot and being a pain. Guess he'll be having a fun time ever finding a team there....
    Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

I cant believe Im saying this, but I totally agree with what ninj00 is saying here
    Lynyah - 211/11 Solitus Clan Fixer
    Proud Member of Genesis (RK2)

Quote Originally Posted by Boinky
    you can ride around on the TOtW Train and ride the Taraesque (it's a rollercoaster).

Quote Originally Posted by Erredent
    I suppose this the same guy who was spamming the loot rolls in the bot and being a pain. Guess he'll be having a fun time ever finding a team there....
    Indeed I hope so. Gotta agree with ninj00 for once

-sha(name)
    Awwwww... now you gonna make Tsukts cry, thats M E A N!

Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    I cant believe Im saying this, but I totally agree with what ninj00 is saying here
    Yeah... it's wierd. Ninj00 did you ebay again?

In all seriousness though, I really have to agree with you. The bots ARE there to allow people not in the top 5 big guilds to have a chance at anything at all. It really sounds like he's just having a big cry because no one would team with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Erredent
    it was the same person, and it boiled down to them not being able to get a team for AXP ,

he just didnt understand why he couldnt get a team and instantly blamed thoes nasty EULA breaking chatbots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast