Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye AO

Bye bye AO

I'm quitting to play toontown online,

gank you later.

This browser is not supported by Disney's Toontown Online.

oh dear

You guys all going to continue proving my point with a whole subliminally dedicated thread?

Didn't realize I got to you that much.

Heh. And here I'm supposed to be the one getting over myself. Keep it up, you're really showing me what's what.
    Last edited by LTK_Deviant; Aug 30th, 2005 at 00:41:16.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by LTK_Deviant
    You guys all going to continue proving my point with a whole subliminally dedicated thread?

Didn't realize I got to you that much.

Heh. And here I'm supposed to be the one getting over myself. Keep it up, you're really showing me what's what.
    funny eh?

I thought so at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    funny eh?

I thought so at least.
    Yeah, I got a chuckle out of it.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Answer: This thread is the indirect result of an arguement on another thread, fl0w. Snowglobe wasn't serious, but was mocking me by carpet-bombing blanket statements taken completely out of context that I presumably had made at some point, but never actually did.

I'm assuming it was meant to make me angry, but it amused me.
    Last edited by LTK_Deviant; Aug 30th, 2005 at 01:02:23.

I give this thread a big even though I get what was being said
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafter
    too bad i have le k@wk
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalkever
    I give this thread a big even though I get what was being said
    An unfortunate and probably inevitable bystander result. The arguement got alienated from itself when it stopped being argued and turned into a pick-on-Tarryk fest.

But I'm over it. No hard feelings on Ninj00, of course. Caught each other at a bad time.

Going back to lurk-mode for a while, anyone else is welcome to continue the Tarryk-bashing. It's kinda flattering, I'll see it tomorrow.

*hugs Tarryk!
    {Self-Moderated by Iolanthe}
    //220//19// ex nihilo, nihil fit

Proud Veteran of Tranquility
    RK-1's First 220 Hawt Solitus Shade
    Hawter than j00 and always right. Always.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-
    "I am Paper. Rock is fine. Nerf Scissors." "Shaddup before I smite you with scary logic bombs
    and keeel you with mind bullets." "You don't have to provide all sides of an arguement
    when the other perspectives are clearly bullsh*t."

FUnny they call WOW toontown now i didnt know ... its the same game right.. fisherprice textures for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    The prize draw winners were Highsummoner for the Radeon X800XL graphics card and Bearnextdoor for the Lost Eden beta slot.

at least tell me Ninj00 is still leaving ^^
    Soldier Nabkhet (the new main)
    Agent Naobe
    Soldier Lilmut (Retired)
    Enforcer Famine Somebody stole my name...
    Engineer Batteries
    Doctor Nebkhat
    Advy Khoel

Stop getting my hopes up ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

Quote Originally Posted by LTK_Deviant
    Going back to lurk-mode for a while, anyone else is welcome to continue the Tarryk-bashing. It's kinda flattering, I'll see it tomorrow.
    The point was nobody wants to Tarryk bash, we just want you to stop taking stuff so seriously . Some guy was like "lolol wow > AO " just reply with some random comment about how he is an idiot dont turn it into an essay on how awesome you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Katth
    Stop getting my hopes up ^^
    I figure at least in that game I wont be surrounded by Romaniacs, title farmers and credit farmers. You can come with me if you want, we could start a guild together and live happily ever after. Just like I allways dreamed.

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WIINGSZOMGZ.

lol j00...
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WIINGSZOMGZ.
    lmao....

"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff."
    Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

aww ninj00 dont leave now. I finally leveled myself up to the point where you can gank me. I guess it is a right of passage I will never know....sniff....

Quote Originally Posted by middrums
    aww ninj00 dont leave now. I finally leveled myself up to the point where you can gank me. I guess it is a right of passage I will never know....sniff....
    they are fixing that next patch anywayz

send me a tell in a few days when I'm online and Ill be happy to spear you into the pavement

post 1337!!!!! ninj00 is teh 1337!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafter
    too bad i have le k@wk
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast