Thread: Looking to join a Neutral Org

Looking to join a Neutral Org

My main is Skyjester, will be a lvl 30 Engineer in the next hour or so. I have both SL and AI.

Requirements of the org...
    -Any size, but at least a few active at anyone time.
    -A city would be nice, of any size.
    -Not a terribly burdensome tax rate as I do spend alot of time online without earning creds.
    -RP opportunities, not constantly, but in character events would be fun.
    -Be primarily a PvM and not big on PvP, the occasional tower war is cool.
    -Helpful and friendly is a must.
    -Occassional opportunities for AI raids.

What I can offer an org....
    -I'm on alot. Some days as much as 10 hours active.
    -Engineer services at cost to all org members.
    -Help and assistance whenever I am able.
    -If you are what I'm looking for in an org, my alts would also join, not very high lvl but I do enjoy a change from time to time.
    -Free and safe transfers between characters for org members.
    -Assistance in running or developing org events. (I'm a fan of Grid Stream Productions for example)

You may either PM, respond, or tell me online. I look forward to join and working with a wonderful organization.

There are a lot of good neutral orgs out there. TU has a level req of 75 ( i think), CG a req of 50, not sure about the other ones. Check out (in no particular order) WB, TK, EO, IR, FS, PCR, or any others I can't think of atm (which isn't to say that they're bad, just that I'm not smart).
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

Someone please explain to me the advantages of Neutral, damn i honestly feel sorry because nuetrals dont get full advantages of the game as Clans or Omnis, i think FC should fix something up for you guys

but gl with your guild
    This is my sig. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    My sig is my best friend. It is my life.
    I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sig is useless.
    Without my sig, I am useless.

Soapbox 220 Adventurer
    Goodly 215 Agent
    Alpha q up!
    Ignoramus - 220 enfo
    PvP Videos:
    Part I | Part II | Part III

The Independent Rubikans are welcoming new members, if you feel like joining, go to http://aoir.forumer.com/, and post in Recruitment forums, and hopefully an advisor will invite you shortly

-We got no towers, as we don't involve in Notum Wars (we was pretty much terrorized the time we had towers)
    -Big org, got city, alot of helpful players
    -Occasional AI raids, not many low lvl, but some got alts they might want to give a higher AI lvl
    -No lvl req
    -No tax
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Goodly
    Someone please explain to me the advantages of Neutral, damn i honestly feel sorry because nuetrals dont get full advantages of the game as Clans or Omnis, i think FC should fix something up for you guys

but gl with your guild
    The advantages of being neutral:
    we can travel almost anywhere (except Tir)
    we can and do team with anyone
    we can get all the garden keys (redeemed and unredeemed)
    faction is all brinks mobs, and as long as we keep it balanced, we can do missions with both clan and omni

what we miss? token farming and tier3... never had it, not gonna miss it

Yes, TU has a level 75 min on mains, 25 on alts. Thanks for the nice words Grimmy and good luck finding the right org for you Skyjester
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromanche
    Yes, TU has a level 75 min on mains, 25 on alts. Thanks for the nice words Grimmy and good luck finding the right org for you Skyjester
    conclusion - get 75 asap Skyjester seriously
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

::Waves at Pyrrrro::
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

Apparently IR forums are down now (?)

But yes, The Union is a GREAT guild, I would recommend you joining them (but ofc I'd rather have you joining IR )
    wut

Talking

Thanks for all the responses. IR got a hold of me pretty quickly online. And I think I'm going to be with them for the time being. Actually I really don't see why I would leave.

But again, thanks for all of your responses.

That's great! IR is an awesome org. Best of luck to you
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

i always miss the neutral post ohh well.... gratz and g'luck on your new home