Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Ingots removed. NT info thread.**

**Ingots removed. NT info thread.**

Ingots were removed in patch 16.0.2.

Are you now no longer able to make any credits? Do you think that monster parts from elysium hecklers will now be your only source of income?

If you can answer yes to these questions, then I suggest you go take a look at the game with a creative mindset.

Do not post about it here!

We don't care.

The users posting most frequently on this forum do not care about your lack of knowledge about this part of the game and this forum is not intended to discuss how to gain credits.

Why don't you care? You're NTs ffs!?

We don't care because we know how to make money without kiting ingots in elysium and most of us never kited elysium hecklers for ingots at all. Only thing you know how to do? Tough luck. I suggest you read some of the threads linked in the sticky thread at the top of the page to get an idea how to play your NT. Then go look in the Knowledge Database forum for the common newbie questions like "how to make credits" I'm sure there are debates there untill you can figure out ways on your own.

This is the penultimate Ingot-Whine thread

That means that henceforth, all ingot whine threads will be locked and reported to moderators for being off-topic spam on a topic already explained explicitly.
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Oct 15th, 2005 at 11:29:19.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

kite me plx
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

bump for not caring
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

L1ek omgz0rz!!!
    Profesional, who doesn't care of like 90% (partially afk now) of his flock .

<3 t3h Masta
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Nice power-trip, you don't dictate what others can and can't post.
    Last edited by Zorro; Oct 16th, 2005 at 12:08:31.
    Pompidou, Vanguard - Setup
    Zitrone, Deity (?) - PvP PvM

AO PvP Guide for beginners (by Silentslash)
    Waiting for LostEden... if it ever comes out!

bump for removal of all lewt from hecklers
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

/smooch

Free CMochies for Masta.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_o
    bump for removal of all lewt from hecklers
    Bump for removal of credits and useless loot from the game entirely.

wtb barter system!

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Mastablasta Rules
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

plx how i make 1mil now =(
    :-(

A professional is supposed to represent the players who plays the class, not the other way around, if you're not happy about that you can always quit the job.
    Pompidou, Vanguard - Setup
    Zitrone, Deity (?) - PvP PvM

AO PvP Guide for beginners (by Silentslash)
    Waiting for LostEden... if it ever comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro
    A professional is supposed to represent the players who plays the class, not the other way around, if you're not happy about that you can always quit the job.
    And playing NT has nothing to do with kiting elysium for credits or acquiring credits at all, so your points are moot and the moderators continue to get a steady stream of reports from your posts as they are nothing but poor trolling and attempts at flames

Either you have something to say that has any content or you refrain from posting. In 99% of your posts, there's nothing but pure stupidity shining through, so I would like to request that you do not post on matters that do not concern you, as all your posts ever do is draw debates off topic and disrupt any attempts of proper communication on this forum. You ought to be ashamed of yourself really. But I guess you're not old enough to have been taught proper manners yet.
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Oct 16th, 2005 at 12:22:16.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

He does.

He doesn't represent the hordes of alts everyone used to make cash for their mains by exploiting a flaw in game mechanics.

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Idoru
    He does.

He doesn't represent the hordes of alts everyone used to make cash for their mains by exploiting a flaw in game mechanics.
    Sums it up nicely

Great initiative, Masta.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

he does represent the NTs, not the NT-alt-ingotkiting nubs
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

uncaring is great!
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisV
    he does represent the NTs, not the NT-alt-ingotkiting nubs
    accualie zorro his statementh is incorrect ( but a good try ) it shoud be :
    A professional is supposed to represent ALL the players who plays the class, not the other way around, if you're not happy about that you can always quit the job.

Mastablasta i find your attitude on the matter quite hostile and not apropriate for a Professional .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    Why don't you care? You're NTs ffs!?

We don't care because we know how to make money without kiting ingots in elysium and most of us never kited elysium hecklers for ingots at all. Only thing you know how to do? Tough luck. I suggest you read some of the threads linked in the sticky thread at the top of the page to get an idea how to play your NT. Then go look in the Knowledge Database forum for the common newbie questions like "how to make credits" I'm sure there are debates there untill you can figure out ways on your own.
    FYI : igot kiters are NT´s you might wish thy are not but thy stil are

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    Ingots were removed in patch 16.0.2.

Are you now no longer able to make any credits? Do you think that monster parts from elysium hecklers will now be your only source of income?

If you can answer yes to these questions, then I suggest you go take a look at the game with a creative mindset.[/size]

Do not post about it here!

We don't care.

The users posting most frequently on this forum do not care about your lack of knowledge about this part of the game and this forum is not intended to discuss how to gain credits.
    Profession Academies
    Discuss with, teach and learn from fellow players with an interest in the same profession(s) as yourself.

the heckler kiting croud might not make your own seal of aproval to how an NT shoud walk/talk/breed but thy are stil NT and it is your (not-paying)job to olso assist them.
    and of course new users will be interestid to discuss how to make credits after all we all need it and it can be used to get nice items .
    Charlemagne Bolivar, when asked what he wanted, replied:
    The usual; hundreds of grandchildren, total dominion of the known worlds, and the satisfaction of knowing that all my enemies have died in unfortunate accidents that cannot be traced to me

Quote Originally Posted by shreck
    the heckler kiting croud might not make your own seal of aproval to how an NT shoud walk/talk/breed but thy are stil NT and it is your (not-paying)job to olso assist them.
    Hmmm... just like it's your average muslim priest's job to assist the members of his congregation who like to strap bombs to themselves and run into crowded areas?

At the end of the day, all they do is hurt NTs. People see how much they can achieve by exploiting a loophole in the game mechanics, they hate us, and they cry nerf.

They are against everything the professionals are supposed to work for.

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shreck
    accualie zorro his statementh is incorrect ( but a good try ) it shoud be :
    A professional is supposed to represent ALL the players who plays the class, not the other way around, if you're not happy about that you can always quit the job.

Mastablasta i find your attitude on the matter quite hostile and not apropriate for a Professional .

FYI : igot kiters are NT´s you might wish thy are not but thy stil are

Profession Academies
    Discuss with, teach and learn from fellow players with an interest in the same profession(s) as yourself.

and of course new users will be interestid to discuss how to make credits after all we all need it and it can be used to get nice items .
    No, for how to make credits is not a discussion for this end of the forums. The discussion on how to make credits can take place in the New Arrival forums or the Knowledge Database forums. How to get credits have nothing to do with how to play NT as there is no special way for NTs to make credits.
    And repressenting people who cannot figure out how to make credits without kiting elysium hecklers is not "my job". "My job" is to relay NT issues such as bugs and other problems with the profession and help provide feedback on that. That someone has no idea on how to make credits is not an NT related issue and has nothing to do with me and thus not a topic for this forum. In fact, having to sift through countless ingot whines only obstruct the process of producing NT related feedback.

My attitude in this thread is not hostile, I tell people to look at the game with a creative mindset. That was how the rest of us made money. Then I accentuate that this board is not for credit making discussions. There are, as stated, other forums for that.
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast