Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Make lots of $ in shoel

How to Make lots of $ in shoel

shoel is usefull the new ingots are T1 parts in shoel catacombs. Sell for 100-300K each = new ingots.

The Eremites patterns that drop the Engi eye, if looted will sell for 15m +

Quote Originally Posted by Salovida
    shoel is usefull the new ingots are T1 parts in shoel catacombs. Sell for 100-300K each = new ingots.

Is this to NPC's and terminals or to players, if its to players and these are the new "ingots" then expect prices to drop.

:Shudder: Ebay farmers running trains around Ely and Shole catacombs

Edited: to change Sheol
    Last edited by Coldas; Oct 25th, 2005 at 16:24:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Salovida
    I know my typing is terrible too, but still... just how can one type Shoel instead of Scheol 3x in the row

P.S.
    "Sheol" is wrong too

Talking

Well he maybe a religious man, Sheol is pretty common, Luke 16:xx
    Plus its hebrew language, who knows

I wonder if Fc made a type, sheol is indeed hebrew and it mean "hell"
    However fc spells it scheol

T1 parts wont be the "new ignots". Why? Because you have to sell to players to get decent creds out of it. Ebay farmers farmed ignots because they gave good return on investment the easy way, by just dropping it into the the nearest shop/vendor.

Too much hassle to try to sell to other players. You may actually have to speak to other players, and as many posts in these forums have stated; those chinese tokenfarmers of a nationality we dont know ( ) didn't understand basic english.
    - Faith is in the eye of the beholder -
    Hangfaced, JVC, RK2
    Bargi on other Funcom forums

Monster parts are the new ingots at least for the ebay farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Hangy
    T1 parts wont be the "new ignots". Why? Because you have to sell to players to get decent creds out of it. Ebay farmers farmed ignots because they gave good return on investment the easy way, by just dropping it into the the nearest shop/vendor.

Too much hassle to try to sell to other players. You may actually have to speak to other players, and as many posts in these forums have stated; those chinese tokenfarmers of a nationality we dont know ( ) didn't understand basic english.
    Yep. Hangy is right.
    -- Chilled, Co-Leader --
    South of Heaven :: RK2

No exp perks trained, Under Protest!

I have already seen the average price of T1 embryos drop in half on Rimor. Several stores at 900k and too many to count at 1 mill

Agreed from an RK1 Omni point of view. Visions are cheap and embryos are dropping further. Saw one over the weekend on the GMS of 600k (yes, it was only one, but there were SEVERAL more under 1m). That's 1/3 the price they were even 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittni
    Agreed from an RK1 Omni point of view. Visions are cheap and embryos are dropping further. Saw one over the weekend on the GMS of 600k (yes, it was only one, but there were SEVERAL more under 1m). That's 1/3 the price they were even 6 months ago.
    Sold all my Embryos for 500k in under 3 hours it was awesome.

Lower Price + Selling More Faster = Higher Overall Profit
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by hypocrisy
    I wonder if Fc made a type, sheol is indeed hebrew and it mean "hell"
    However fc spells it scheol
    Wonder what it is in Latin. I'm no scholar and countless things in this game are Latin names...

Herodotus
    Eumenides
    Elyisum
    Athen
    Crepescule (or whatever)

ok thats a tiny list but so many more things are names of Latin origin. I used to be able to point out a ton of things but maybe I need to be in-game to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Sold all my Embryos for 500k in under 3 hours it was awesome.

Lower Price + Selling More Faster = Higher Overall Profit
    Now if only the Tier 2 prices will go down...

do you understand why getting credits from other players is different from getting credits from a non-player shop/npc vendor?
    Numbfreeze, 208 NT Numbfreeze's Stuff (auno) Numbfreeze's Stuff (aodb)

Quote Originally Posted by fc_ProXimA
    I've only tested this with the server in the next room at a 100mbit connection, wihtout anybody else on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by HurfBurf
    do you understand why getting credits from other players is different from getting credits from a non-player shop/npc vendor?
    If you do, then you understand how to make creds. If you don't, GL to you.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

If farming only Vision better place is at Shunpike Ely. The temple close at Shunpike statue.

Also check this if u are selling parts!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=408537

Quote Originally Posted by Frieloc
    Wonder what it is in Latin. I'm no scholar and countless things in this game are Latin names...

Herodotus
    Eumenides
    Elyisum
    Athen
    Crepescule (or whatever)

ok thats a tiny list but so many more things are names of Latin origin. I used to be able to point out a ton of things but maybe I need to be in-game to do that.
    Three of those are Greek actually .
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Oki, you asked for it!! :

Nascence = A coming into being; birth. Or beginning
    Elysium = A place or condition of ideal happiness AKA Heaven (ppl plz, you gotta know this from the gladiator!)
    Scheol = the world of the dead AKA Hellish
    Adonis = A very handsome young man AKA Pung
    Penumbra = Shade/Shadow
    Inferno = A place of fiery heat or destruction AKA hell too
    Pandemonium = a state of extreme confusion and disorder AKA Chaos.

(lost) Eden = The garden of God and the first home of Adam and Eve AKA Paradise.

Did i forget anything?
    Atlantean:
    Crimsor lvl 220/14 Nanomage Doc (clan) - Active
    Pung lvl 215/13 Atrox MP (clan) - Gone
    Badorde lvl 205/6 Atrox Adv - Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by SupaMac
    Also if you are melee you get the irony of being an axe wielding tree. What was Funcom thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Pung_
    Scheol = the world of the dead
    How appropriate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast