Page 1 of 58 123456789101112131415161718192051 ... LastLast

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech :: UPDATE

Remake of the Notum Dovvetech-Mod for new GUI.

- UPDATE 2012-12-30
    Notice:
    I'm no longer maintaining this version of the GUI. You can find an up-to-date version maintained by Honorbound here: Notum Dovvetech GUI 4.3. Kudos to him for maintaining and more importantly improving this GUI.

The HUD styled theme for that version can also be found there.
    Last edited by Misat0; Jun 25th, 2015 at 13:54:27. Reason: HUD theme
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

O.o

OMG.

*DL*
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Talking awesome skin

oooooomg!!!

this is soo nice, i allways loved the old Dovve skin, i really hated it i couldn't use it with the new gui when SL came out, this Roxx so hard!!

great work, im gonna dl it right away when i come home.
    wonderfull, really.

Omfg!!! Amazing!!!

only one question / suggestion .... Could you make a bar in he bottom like it was on Dovve's skin ? with compass / NCU / credz / button for planet map / inventory / whatever you see fit integrated to it ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger
    only one question / suggestion .... Could you make a bar in he bottom like it was on Dovve's skin ? with compass / NCU / credz / button for planet map / inventory / whatever you see fit integrated to it ?
    Hum? NCU, Credz, and Agg/Def are already in a row at the bottom, compass is moveable, so you could easily place it there, and there is also an inventory button on the menu bar (bottom left), planetmap can also be accessed through the menu.
    Last edited by Misat0; Nov 9th, 2005 at 18:17:38.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Looks Killer, guess ill try this one out.

<3 this skin but I must be missing a setting or something :/ you have the right menu buttons as this little bar on the bottom how did you do that? I'd love to get rid of the button setup I have now for this setup.

Hmm... sorry for sounding like a total newb... But my skin doesnt have that look after downloading it and extracting it into my anarchy folder... apart from the little overlapping button menu things, the loading screen and the Agg/def bar amd credits bar movement... Any help?
    Last edited by Gueve; Nov 9th, 2005 at 19:27:20.
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Quote Originally Posted by Gueve
    Hmm... sorry for sounding like a total newb... But my skin doesnt have that look after downloading it and extracting it into my anarchy folder... apart from the little overlapping button menu things, the loading screen and the Agg/def bar amd credits bar movement... Any help?

ditto
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Yeah..you areright..they arethere but ....

1) Dunno why, but NCU / credz bars are located not in the corner, but
    rather 2-3 inches to the left
    2) Menu bar buttons are VERY small
    3) I just think that the idea of solid bar with integrated buttons is better =)) it
    was coool

but anyway, you did AMAZING job

one more idea ..... dim blue indication bars are VERY hard to see (imo, red would be more usable) ...

Thank you for the very nice GUI. I <3 it!!

Just remove your old CD_Image folder from Anarchy Online folder and replace it with this or ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Gueve
    Ok, should have mentioned this for beginners

After extracting start your AO launcher, click on "Settings" > "Advanced Settings" > "Choose skin-file". In the next window go to your "Anarchy Online\cd_image\textures\Archives\Notum4.0" folder, choose the file "GUIGFX.UVGI" and click "Open" close the remaining windows with "OK" and log in.

1) Dunno why, but NCU / credz bars are located not in the corner, but
    rather 2-3 inches to the left
    2) Menu bar buttons are VERY small
    3) I just think that the idea of solid bar with integrated buttons is better =)) it
    was coool
    1) Thats right its for the rollup panel getting max room. But (see 3)) will be changed when I'll so such a version.
    2) They're supposed to be so, wanted the skin as minimalistic as possible
    3) Mhh, will see if I'll do something like that, but nice idea.

one more idea ..... dim blue indication bars are VERY hard to see (imo, red would be more usable) ...
    It's "Notum"-style, thats why it's blue ^^
    But you're right, will choose a lighter blue for next release.

Quote Originally Posted by GamingCentral
    Just remove your old CD_Image folder from Anarchy Online folder and replace it with this or ?????
    No! Just overwrite existing files while extracting.
    Last edited by Misat0; Nov 9th, 2005 at 21:16:28.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

nice. notum dovvetech was always my favorite skin.
    Numbfreeze, 208 NT Numbfreeze's Stuff (auno) Numbfreeze's Stuff (aodb)

Quote Originally Posted by fc_ProXimA
    I've only tested this with the server in the next room at a 100mbit connection, wihtout anybody else on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by HurfBurf
    nice. notum dovvetech was always my favorite skin.
    ditto! none of the newer GUI skins got quite the same feeling. I'm definitely going to have to try this soon!

Thank you so much! =)
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

oO i think i just came..

*goes to get some papir*
    General Of Legion

I officially love you.

When I first found out you could change GUI's from the default Pre-SL, the only one I ever used was Notum Dovvetech. Now I gotta log-in just to try this bad boy out

Can anyone post how they have theres setup with this new gui??? Thx

To post a picture host it at www.tinypic.com

http://tinypic.com/fk09s3.jpg

Those tiny (and wow are they tiny) buttons are in the lower-left and covered up by my chat window, I usually use the shortcuts (U for skills, shift-P for perks, I for inventory) anyhow, so I don't really need them. I wasn't sure where to put the compass now, since it normally went in the spot with the Agg/Def bar and the NCU/Creds.

I love that I can put my chat window flush against the lower-left corner (except for those buttons I don't think I'll use). Before with the standard GUI, I didn't want to cover my my NCU/Creds bar, so I'm glad they are not in that corner.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Page 1 of 58 123456789101112131415161718192051 ... LastLast