Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twinking Cure for Baldness on with 36 PharmaTech

Twinking Cure for Baldness on with 36 PharmaTech

You know that "Cure for Baldness"? Needs 500 PharmaTech?

For those of you with orgs that own an AI city, it's very much possible with no PharmaTech skill at all:

For your buffs:
    160 - City HQ Machine
    125 - Maestro: Pharmaceuticals (trader)
    062 - Philosopher's Stone (engineer)
    020 - Pharma Tech Expertise (anyone with the requirements met )
    (PharmaTech is based off of Intelligence [80%] and Agility [20%]; anything increasing those two stats will gradually increase PT too

For your implants:
    060 - QL 50 implants or
    086 - QL 75 implants

For your armor:
    035 - Bunny Suit of Gridstream Productions (thanks Armslave!)

Enjoy
    Last edited by Saetos; Nov 24th, 2007 at 06:53:56.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

If you have access to one, you can equip a Pioneer Backpack and buff yourself with Tutoring Expertise to use a ql 40ish PharmaTech Tutoring device for an additional 10 points of Pharmatech.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Something else to make this easier Bunny suit. Full suit adds 35 pharm tech to doctors only. It's what I used to get my cure on without spending ip, though I substituted an Ely Cuirass for more pharm tech.
    Technology Breeds Anarchy

Do not walk behind me for I may not lead,
    Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow,
    Do not walk beside me either, just leave me the hell alone.

Have we gotten a CFB onto a level 1 doctor yet?
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

doubt it, i think you need at least ql 50 implants in and one perk (doable at level 15 imo)

Getting these pointless posts removed
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Flamewar removed, let's keep things polite here.
    Advisor Irongryphon
    Forums Moderator

Forums Social Guidelines
    ARK Public Website

just a lil tip, u gotta be lvl 75 to do this. cus of the maestro nano lvl req to recieve it. but other than that it's awsome
    Piratequeen[Fixer]
    Thrillseekey[Shade]
    Crillion[Keeper]
    Ballrom[Doctor]
    Sunnio[Trader]

Quote Originally Posted by pirateme
    just a lil tip, u gotta be lvl 75 to do this. cus of the maestro nano lvl req to recieve it. but other than that it's awsome
    lol? Where are you getting your information from? There is no level requirement on Maestro.

see?
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Might have gotten it confused with the engineer buff Pharmaceuticals Knowledge.

btw cfb is oe'd until u have 400 in phrama as i just found out not sure how much diff it makes.... just for those who dont plan on leaving their imps etc in like me

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I remember, it only messed with some of the stats while in OE. Could have been only ACs. It's the same thing as with OEing a CoH Collar.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

ragunn is right, only ACs and damage are affected by OE so your lovely 2% heal efficieny and 10 stam/psy is not affected in the slightest, the only thing you're missing out on is the 500 melee/proj AC which imo is not important in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by manaas
    ragunn is right, only ACs and damage are affected by OE so your lovely 2% heal efficieny and 10 stam/psy is not affected in the slightest, the only thing you're missing out on is the 500 melee/proj AC which imo is not important in the slightest
    Not 100% correct, with 36 Parmatech i guess you might be at 25% if lucky. My guess is that it's 0%. And with 0% effectiveness you dont gain any effects.

So healing efficiency \ stam \ psy and such will not be effective unless you keep the implants in.

Quote Originally Posted by catdog
    Not 100% correct, with 36 Parmatech i guess you might be at 25% if lucky. My guess is that it's 0%. And with 0% effectiveness you dont gain any effects.

So healing efficiency \ stam \ psy and such will not be effective unless you keep the implants in.
    Not true, my mp has an int gun on with 0% efficiency, but he gets he mods still.

Quote Originally Posted by Armslave
    Not true, my mp has an int gun on with 0% efficiency, but he gets he mods still.
    MacPWNED ty mate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armslave
    Usually the intel pistol would be ql1-5, no?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    Usually the intel pistol would be ql1-5, no?
    He's level 58 wearing a ql 100 gun with no ip in either req.

Added this into stickies btw
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

So glad someone did this. I was compiling a plan to get 400 more points when I came acroos this. : ) Good Work!!
    President of Vengeful Union - Now Recruiting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast