Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Tradeskills

Extreme Tradeskills

What was the amount for each tradeskill to make every tradeskill in game? i know most are 1.8k but does anyone know all of them? Ill make a list and update it as i get feedback.
    SO far:
    ME 1800
    EE 1800
    QFT 1375
    WS 1800
    NP 1800
    Pharma 1800
    Psychology 1800
    Chem 2100
    B&E 1400
    Last edited by stevo; May 12th, 2006 at 21:53:12.

2100 chem for mutated ai armor clumps
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

Hmm, what does this do...
    I believe psychology, weaponsmithing, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering are all 1800 for the maximum needed amount, all related to various AI-tradeskills.

Not too sure about quantum physics, there's some number, 1400ish (can't recall precisely) for t3, haven't encountered higher that I remember. Perhaps some of the higher pb's need higher.

If you count breaking and entering I think highest is 1400, to hack nanocharged (assault) rifles for making perenniums.

These are the highest I recall for anything. Might be some higher that I have forgotten, but they are at least this high.

5 gem aruls need 2.1k in tradeskills if i´m right (uhm yeah 5gem...) but i dont remember the tradeskills neded to make them jet, but i belive it was ME+EE.
    What i really wanna be? Well, i would love to be a little sunray, a mall light flah, bright spot on the horizon. A good mood bringer, a peace messenger and a joy donator. But more then all i would love to be the reason of a smile.

I am an engi first and a trader second... they have pretty much said it all here.
    Blipy 217 Engi
    Blapy 190 Agent
    Blupy 156 Soldier
    Blopy 110 Enf
    Blepy 156 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddy
    I am an engi first and a trader second... they have pretty much said it all here.
    thats a nice list and this should help allot tradeskillers
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Thanks guys, hope this helps the tradeskilling traders in this forum... if there are any left seeing as our numbers are low.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerridan
    5 gem aruls need 2.1k in tradeskills if i´m right (uhm yeah 5gem...) but i dont remember the tradeskills neded to make them jet, but i belive it was ME+EE.
    It's ME and EE, but it's a bit of a moot point with 5 gemmers Making your 4-gems in a 5 gem bracelet in case Galactic gems were to be patched in seems a bit optimistic. Only reason to do it would be because you can I guess
    Last edited by Zx9256; May 10th, 2006 at 08:32:57.

I am a 213 engi and I got most of those skills minus the psychology and however much for 5 gems aruls. I do have to put in all ts gear to reach those numbers though, psd's, crackerjacks, bowtie, tutoring devices(do not actually wear them) etc. and some arithmetic armor so I am sure that a trader could do them ALL at 210 maybe. With all the gear and symbs of course. 215 to be safe for engi and trader alike

edit: missing some chem for 300 mutated as well
    Blipy 217 Engi
    Blapy 190 Agent
    Blupy 156 Soldier
    Blopy 110 Enf
    Blepy 156 Trader

im pretty sure a trader could do it much sooner if it were a pure tradeskiller, ie max skills and wear arithmetic and such

Trader has an advantage in psychology, engineer has advantage in having professionperks adding to tradeskills. But they don't add much (for full 10-perk lines), and the skills they add to are usually not the ones you have any trouble with in any case.

I only envy them the chembuff

Lvl210 engie can tradeskill everything except 5-gems with decent equipment and orglab. I wonder whether a trader can get the necenssary IP. Engies can start raising tradeskill from lvl1. Doesn't make too much sense, but is very possible. I only have a lvl100 trader, but I do not see how I would get the necessary IP to do that. Maxing weaponskill, initiatives, 4 abilities and the 2 most important nanoskills, CL and treatment. I managed to scratch enough IP together to get the pharmacy skill to operate an extruder. While wearing control symbs and barter armor. Do traders get less tight IP-wise later in the game, or do you have to seriously cripple yourself to compete with an engie in tradeskilling?
    Engies can get away with maxing 3 (green) nanoskills, CL and treatment, one weaponskill without specials. No need for initiatives before lvl185 when you get SOTOS. Leaves plenty of IP for tradeskills, especially if you leave evades aside until late in the game.
    Last edited by Luuv; May 11th, 2006 at 13:01:36.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuv
    Lvl210 engie can tradeskill everything except 5-gems with decent equipment and orglab. I wonder whether a trader can get the necenssary IP. Engies can start raising tradeskill from lvl1. Doesn't make too much sense, but is very possible. I only have a lvl100 trader, but I do not see how I would get the necessary IP to do that. Maxing weaponskill, initiatives, 4 abilities and the 2 most important nanoskills, CL and treatment. I managed to scratch enough IP together to get the pharmacy skill to operate an extruder. While wearing control symbs and barter armor. Do traders get less tight IP-wise later in the game, or do you have to seriously cripple yourself to compete with an engie in tradeskilling?
    Engies can get away with maxing 3 (green) nanoskills, CL and treatment, one weaponskill without specials. No need for initiatives before lvl185 when you get SOTOS. Leaves plenty of IP for tradeskills, especially if you leave evades aside until late in the game.
    Im talking about a trader that only does tradeskilling, all ip into tradeskills and then whatever is left after maxing them goes to the other skills. Read it again

IP becomes alot more plentiful from about 125-150 onwards. the first 100 levels can be hell though.
    Slynthia - 220 - Solitus - Trader - RK1 - Terminal Velocity
    Sidus - 120 - Solitus - Enforcer - RK1 - Terminal Velocity

BEST! THREAD! EVER!

sobeguy: It is the Way of the Trader to laugh in the face of adversity, smile in the face of death, and enjoy the in-flight peanuts when you realize your plane just lost a wing.

I rolled my trader for tradeskills back to my froob days (didn't ever know what the hell was a drain or a wrangle), and i maxed some of them till mid TL3 (ME/EE/QFT/NP iirc). Sucked me many ips
    I've recently started maxing them again (at about 153 or so) after making sure i got decent evades and nanoinit. Still got average fling shot (my current weap don't use it anyway) and crappy ranged init (dark blue ftw). Only maxed PM and TS, and i still can best nanos without any SL/AI ai perk in nanoskills, just symbs and drains (no arith either).
    From what i've seen with other chars, my guess is that you should have ip to put in them when you hit TL5 cap if you don't cripple yourself somewhere. If you make some sacrifices (inits, specials, evades, abilities), you should probably have free ip before.
    Faeryl Fixer RK2
    Rakusu Trader RK2. Former president of Loss of Life
    Nakahara Doc RK2
    Nukefrenzy NT RK2

maby we could add B&E when discussing tradeskills, as it is required to do some processes, like apocalypse armor and perenniums (what else?).
    Was it 1200 B&E for ql 200 apocalypse? witch requires pretty decent effort to achieve from anyone else but fixers...

1400 B&E to hack a QL200 Nano charged weap
    Faeryl Fixer RK2
    Rakusu Trader RK2. Former president of Loss of Life
    Nakahara Doc RK2
    Nukefrenzy NT RK2

Pfft

Quote Originally Posted by Zx9256
    If you count breaking and entering I think highest is 1400, to hack nanocharged (assault) rifles for making perenniums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast