Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeno's Guide to twinking.

Jeno's Guide to twinking.

Jenos' Definitive Guide to Twinking

Ok im bored, and I thought I might setup a guide to twinking any ability to the absolute max possible, at first I will make it all professions (so if I link an item there is no profession req, theres a few items that are not = shade and I might not be able to avoid them sorry).

How it will work is I Name the ability/skill, list all buffs, link to an auno equip of every item there is to enhance it, and later on add some prof specific tips (gonna take lots of work there so not this week).
    I will do all main abilities, all weapon skills, treeatment, comp lit, and later on after all those main things im gonna work on small stuff, so every single ability is coevered, like i dunno vehicle air and shiz. :P

UPDATING NOW IT WONT BE THIS UGLY AND INCOMPLETE

-=Strength=-
    Click!
    +297 total

Additions to that setup (prof/breed specific):

If you happen to be lucky enough to still have one from the old days, Carrier Crafts can solve all ur problem, used to be store buyable but no longer ingame except in the banks of some lucky vets.

If you cant quite get the Exellent concrete cushions on, you can try and get ahole of some Freedom Arms 3927 Notums(+40/pair) Like all the Good freedom arm weapons they only drop once per yea rat halloween, and are rare at that, they are pretty much exellent concrete cushions for range users. If you cant get either of those then you can either use Apf pillows(+20/pair) or Old school Concrete cushions(+16).
    If you happen to be a keeper And for some reason u cant equip ex. concrete cushions, you could try a Guard of the Gentleman.

A rare pair of boots exist that add 13 strength, they are found on enforcer mobs in RK missions, very rare but mentioning anyway, Boots of violent Motion

Omni: Thankfully omni are blessed with those magical, uber, Fred Micro-kinetics They will give you another 34 more strength then 2 sekutek sleeves.

Atrox: The Cause of headache Is quite a funny name since it might actually save u from one, usually on an atrox strength isnt gonna be a problem but for times when it is, these nifty things will Occupy hud 2 and 3 for u (also hud1 if you dont have access to an adrenalive factory), Giving you 10-15 more strength and 10-15 less intelligence.
    Get ahold of a Dustbrigade Vambrace Adds 4 more strength the the anything ur wearing in one wrist.
    An I am the bear might help you out quite a bit too, remember you can use two as well, hollow island loot.
    Not sure if its ingame, but This would be handy.

Opifex: Supporting carbonan Holsters Add 14 strength each, so u only need one to replace one of the anythings.

+10 ring: Remember alot of profs SL +1-10 rings add strength, and other abilitys, dont forget that when lookin through my guide, infantry for instance adds 8 strength, others might too, get to know you own unit ring well.

An Adrenaline Factory will provide u with 12 more strength if you happen to be a keeper, MA or enforcer.

Enforcer: Chosen/Faithful Shoulderplates will provide you with 12 strength each, a pair giving 13 more strength then the setup link (barrow/motr).

Soldier: Star of fidelity +30 yummy ;P

Adventurer: Chosen or faithful Pad A pair is +16, meaning 5 more then the setup link.

Agent and Fixer: Both have +12 strength on their chosen/faithful pads, 1 more then the setup link.

Bureacrat, Doctor, Engineer, Fixer, MP, NT and Trader: Merlin Pads For a yummy +30 strength, 19 more then equip link.

Martial Artist: Faithful or chosen pads For +16 strength, 5 more then the equip link.
    Titan Viper Tatoo Off Diamondine Soldier in EFP, add 8 strength, can only wear 1 tho due to unique.

Keeper, Soldier and Shade: Both have +20 off chosen/faithful pads, 9 more then equip link.

Add up how much extra u gained total from this section urself, im not psychic. If your curious tho, a trox Sold can gain up to 71 more at this point not including carrier craft.

Skills
    Atrox – Green, ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    912 base at 220
    Solitus - ? , ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    772 base at 220
    Nanomage - ? , ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    664 base at 220
    Opifex - ? , ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    764 base at 220
    (still updating)

Implants
    Cluster spots :
    Shiny Right Arm
    Bright Left arm
    Faded Chest
    Unique Imps :
    Keepers Vitality: Rare drop in totw, if your over level 60 and dont have it, you never will, adds 3 strength, only way to get strength on a waist imp.
    Skull of the Ancientp EXTREMELY RARE totw drop, if it even drops, apparently does, once again if ur over lvl 60, no chance, even if u can get into totw i dont like your odds.

Buffs :
    Composite Attribute +12
    Essence Of Behemoth(Enforcer) +27
    Prodigious Strength (Enforcer) +40
    Iron circle (Doctor) +20 strength and stamina, does not stack with Prodigious
    Extruder Nutrition Bar +2
    Guardian Of Might (Keeper self-only) +40, Wont stack with Prodigious or Iron Circle.
    Form Of Tessai (Martial artist self-only) +40

+81 total, 121 if you're a MA.

Perks :
    All Professions:
    Enhance DNA +45 (10 points)
    Freak Strength +20 (3 points)

Adventurer, Agent, Fixer, Enforcer, Soldier and Keeper only:
    Mountaineer +35 (5 points)

Breed perks
    Atrox primary Genome +49 (10 perks)
    Nanomage Secondary Genome +24 (10 perks)
    Opifex Secondary Genome +24 (10 perks)
    Solitus Primary Genome +34 (10 perks)

-=Stamina=-
    Click!

Additions to that setup (prof/breed specific):

+10 ring: Remember alot of profs SL +1-10 rings add stamina, and other abilitys, dont forget that when lookin through my guide, infantry for instance adds 8 stam, others might too, get to know you own unit ring well.

Omni: Thankfully omni are blessed with those magical, uber, Fred Micro-kinetics They will give you another 36 more stamina then 2 nova-dillon sleeves.

Skills
    Atrox – Green, ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    912 base at 220
    Solitus - ? , ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    780 base at 220
    Nanomage - ? , ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    748 base at 220
    Opifex - ? , ? per level, ? per shadowlevel
    680 base at 220
    (still updating)

Implants
    Cluster spots :
    Shiny Chest
    Bright Leg
    Faded Waist
    Unique Imps :
    Skull of the Ancient EXTREMELY RARE totw drop, if it even drops, apparently does, once again if ur over lvl 60, no chance, even if u can get into totw i dont like your odds.

Buffs :
    Composite Attribute +12
    Iron circle (Doctor) +20 strength and stamina
    Guardian Of Might (Keeper self-only) +40, Wont stack with Iron Circle.

+61 total, 81 if you are a keeper.

Perks :
    All Professions:
    Enhance DNA +45 (10 points)
    Freak Strength +20 (3 points)

Adventurer, Agent, Fixer, Enforcer, Soldier and Keeper only:
    Mountaineer +35 (5 points)

Breed perks
    Atrox primary Genome +49 (10 perks)
    Nanomage Secondary Genome +24 (10 perks)
    Opifex Secondary Genome +24 (10 perks)
    Solitus Primary Genome +34 (10 perks)
    Last edited by Jenovia; Jun 19th, 2006 at 01:51:23.

--deleted--

Theres ur room!
    Last edited by SolidFire; Jun 16th, 2006 at 02:16:54.
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

reserving room omgz solid delete that first post please i just wanna reserve like 5 posts or something

reserving room again

More room plx i think i got enough, that said tho this guide is gonna be huuuuuuuuge but if i need more room ill ask a mod to move my posts to the front

I would like information on twinking vehicle air. I've always wanted one of those spiffy black yalmahas and wondering what the least amount of IP I'll need to spend is.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrosis
    I would like information on twinking vehicle air. I've always wanted one of those spiffy black yalmahas and wondering what the least amount of IP I'll need to spend is.
    Ok but im doin 1 guide at a time, i want the guides to coever EVERYTHING so its a handy guide for people, so gettin the main stuff down is gonna take me awhile. Ill put vehicle air first on the list after all main abilities and treat/comp lit

Great... um... strength buffing guide!

Have fun and don't cry under construction, God knows you can finish the guide mate
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    Great... um... strength buffing guide!

Have fun and don't cry under construction, God knows you can finish the guide mate
    I am doing as i go, so only strength (incomplete) done atm, ill get there.

Strength almost done, gonna do one per work day :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jenovia
    Strength almost done, gonna do one per work day :P

put a ring of presence into the finger slot instead of the anything
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by Russm
    put a ring of presence into the finger slot instead of the anything
    I will when funcom put strength onto rings of presence ; )

Jenos' Definitive Guide to Twinking

Buffs :
    Composite Attribute +12
    Guardian Of Might (Keeper self-only) +40

+81 total, 121 more if your MA or keeper.

Iron Circle and Guardian of Might does not stack

Keeper enf also have Guard of the Gentleman +40 str

if you are soldier, a OT M500 SWAT Monster might be handy for +18, but its also adds 24 sta and 12 agi which is extremly nice

Quote Originally Posted by dualShock

Keeper enf also have Guard of the Gentleman +40 str

if you are soldier, a OT M500 SWAT Monster might be handy for +18, but its also adds 24 sta and 12 agi which is extremly nice
    Thanks, ill update it later, im really tired atm so itll probly be done monday morning at work.

Buffs :
    Composite Attribute +12
    Guardian Of Might (Keeper self-only) +40

+81 total, 121 more if your MA or keeper.
    Guardian of Might does not stack with Prodigious Strength or Iron Circle, so the total for keepers is +81 as well. Form of Tessai does stack, since it's in the AC Buff line.

Edit: Need to read full thread before replying apparently.
    Leisel "Kelama" Feive -- Unit Member of Omni-Pol -- Equip

Making stuff up since 1959

Quote Originally Posted by dualShock
    MA too have a buff, Muscle Boost, that add +25 and does not stack with IC
    it's a MA buff, but u can cast it on everyone
    Laerys Thiarsas aka Laerthia,
    Unit Member of Remedy/Serenity
    «There's no place i can be
    since i found Serenity»

(from Firefly main theme)

aka Dottor Divago on Real World
    aka Futuros, the Great Captain
    aka Laerkeep, my shopKeeper
    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Help Bunny dominate Rubi-Ka: copy them in your signature!

I will when funcom put strength onto rings of presence ; )
    really? lol i always thought that they had all the abilities, lol, after playing for almost 2 years i havent noticed lolol
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

also there are ~Ql250 Plat Rings with Perfectly Cut Almandine (+5AGI/STR each) - for those who are not atrox and also for profs w/o str in ergo ring.

Besides you can eat the thing, i forgot how is it called, but it adds +2 to all abilities temporarily. And.. it tastes like cardboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast