Anarchy Online Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Anarchy Online Bulletin Board > Community forums > Knowledge Database

Old Jul 11th, 2006, 03:29:37   #1
Negs
Supa Leet

Dyna Boss Loot Tables

Quick question, been trying to farm some Bronto Anaesthetic Pistol for my new baby crat and I know they are Dyna loot only, but have yet to find any. However, it's quite possible I have horrible luck.

But it did get me thinking, do dyna bosses within the same level range all share the same loot table? Or do certain types favor certain drops. On one of my searches I read that back in the day people used to prefer plant types for GA drops ... but that myth seems neither confirmed or denied.

((oh and WTB too ~_^)) Did a search and skimmed through some stuff, but so far nothing definative has come a across to me.

just to add something that also popped in my head ... would zone matter?

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
Negs - Neutral MP
Lode - Neutral Doctor

Last edited by SirNegs; Jul 11th, 2006 at 03:32:00..
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 03:38:10   #2
Gettling
Reviled and Despised

I believe the loot tables are based on the mob's level. Nothing so complex as location, type, or envirnment. I've camped dynas by the hundreds, and it seems totally random. Its just dumb luck, in accordance with level.

I believe the GA drops off of the plant mobs (For the love of me, I cant remember the name) because the mobs were very close to the nano's level, around 60. Its the same reason people nuke mutant camps in Pleasent Meadows, mobs are around that level.
Gettling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 13:20:56   #3
Jasper2002
Phear Leet

Quote:
On one of my searches I read that back in the day people used to prefer plant types for GA drops ... but that myth seems neither confirmed or denied.
Regarding this, the plants, Lunaspells, have a large number of nano ID's in their loot tables and are in groups around the same level as the GA disc, so it makes sense to kill the plants as you have a chance of it dropping, or dropping other rare/semi rare nano ID's. However, having killed pretty much every single one at one time or another I have never found a GA ID.

Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
Yrion 150/20/15 Crat
Jasper2002 220/23/60 Nanomage Fixer
Heelzjoo Baby Doc - still growing
Jasper2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:01:36   #4
Tarabyte
Argenteum Astrum

I know most dynas drop special armors, nanos, certain weapons, gems/gold/rings, and occasional tradeskill item.

What would be nice is a list of things that ONLY drop from dynas.

Just off the top of my head I know the following are dyna loot only.

Division 9 Plasma projector
Pilgrim armor
Omni Life guard armor
Dillon/Nova Dillion
Kirch Kevlar Armor
OT Army pistols

I am sure I will think of some more later. Anyone else have dyna-only lists (especially nanos)?
Tarabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:15:33   #5
Jaqueme
Leetas

http://arpa3.net/ao/nanos.html for a list of what nano's are unrollable, except for the shade and keeper professions, unfortunately. She has noted she is working on adding them, but there is no date as to when this might happen.

Red Tigers Homepage
Jaqueme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 02:45:24   #6
Negs
Supa Leet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqueme
http://arpa3.net/ao/nanos.html for a list of what nano's are unrollable, except for the shade and keeper professions, unfortunately. She has noted she is working on adding them, but there is no date as to when this might happen.
keeper ones are already done, and posted in our forums

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
Negs - Neutral MP
Lode - Neutral Doctor
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 09:21:07   #7
dualShock
Phear Leet

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyglue
I am sure I will think of some more later. Anyone else have dyna-only lists (especially nanos)?
pretty much all dyna nanos is spelled NanoCrystal, where thoose that can be rolled is spelled Nano Crystal so this is pretty much the list of all the Boss only nanos
dualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 09:49:27   #8
Lunaspell
Supa Leet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper2002
Regarding this, the plants, Lunaspells, have a large number of nano ID's in their loot tables and are in groups around the same level as the GA disc, so it makes sense to kill the plants as you have a chance of it dropping, or dropping other rare/semi rare nano ID's. However, having killed pretty much every single one at one time or another I have never found a GA ID.
I have no GA's so stop chasing me
Lunaspell is offline   Reply With Quote