TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

I've got the older version and renamed all backpacks on my keeper...but IA has still the old names...what can I do?
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Angler View Post
    I've got the older version and renamed all backpacks on my keeper...but IA has still the old names...what can I do?
    Sounds like the issue with program files virtualization that some people have experienced. I think there was a solution mentioned earlier in this thread, but also mentioned here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/ao...c.php?f=5&t=44

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Could someone who are experiensing the "slowness" problem, send me a mail with the ItemAssistant.db file attached, and a short description of what they searched for?

Currently im not able to reproduce it myself.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

There's an index missing on keylow for tItems, at least in my ItemAssistant.db, adding that solved the issue for me.

For a quick fix, backup ItemAssistant.db, download SQLite Database Browser from http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitebrowser/, extract it somewhere, run it, open ItemAssistant.db, press the Create Index button (8th on the toolbar), and enter iKeylow for the name, select tItems for the table to index, select keylow for the field to index, press create, then press save (3rd on the toolbar). Exit that, then open ItemAssistant and see if things are now working.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Sep 16th, 2011 at 12:25:19.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

works like a charm. Thanks Darkbane
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    There's an index missing on keylow for tItems, at least in my ItemAssistant.db, adding that solved the issue for me.

For a quick fix, backup ItemAssistant.db, download SQLite Database Browser from http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitebrowser/, extract it somewhere, run it, open ItemAssistant.db, press the Create Index button (8th on the toolbar), and enter iKeylow for the name, select tItems for the table to index, select keylow for the field to index, press create, then press save (3rd on the toolbar). Exit that, then open ItemAssistant and see if things are now working.
    Thanks Ill put it in the 1.0.1 release.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Didn't seem to be an index on it in the older db either mind you... so not quite sure why the two version behave differently. But it seemed to fix it, so...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Didn't seem to be an index on it in the older db either mind you... so not quite sure why the two version behave differently. But it seemed to fix it, so...
    I noticed that as well. Its even the same version of SQLite in both versions.
    Even with a file someone kindly enough sent me, I am unable to reproduce the problem on my regular development PC (Win7-64, QC, 4 GB). I was however able to reproduce it in a virtual Windows XP machine with 512 MB ram and a single CPU.

Anyways, an extra index shouldn't hurt :P

Download of v1.0.1 which should hopefully fix this for everyone: http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoia...sistant/1.0.1/

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster2 View Post
    Download of v1.0.1 which should hopefully fix this for everyone: http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoia...sistant/1.0.1/
    Works fine for me, thanks a lot for fast fix
    Baja69 220/30 Doc ¤¤ Bajaka 220/30 Keeper ¤¤ Nabella 220/30 Crat ¤¤ Baja 220/30 Enf ¤¤ Warlouz 220/30 Shade ¤¤ Carlouche 165/23 Fix ¤¤ Papa 150/18 Doc ¤¤ Grosbaja 90/9 Trad
    Spartans

I wrote a module for Budabot that will be included in the upcoming 2.3 release that reads in the csv files that AOIA exports, so people can effectively browse the items on their bank toons from in game. This works really well, but some orgs have more than one bank toon and would like to be able to browse all of them. Is it possible to add an enhancement so that people can export multiple characters at once?

Search function works like it did before now so I'm back to being happy
    This really is an indispensible tool, thank you for making it available.

When I rerolled my toon the old character still stays in the lists as a ghost. Is there a way to get rid of him?
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

When i start IA it shows up on start bar but IA interface/window doesnt want to appear, anyone else have same problem? i have w7.

edit: Changed "Run" option to maximized and it works now.
    Last edited by Neosh1; Sep 26th, 2011 at 09:05:05.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Maybe it was dragged behind something? The .conf file contains the window location. I'd try editing those values.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Up you go, you awesome tool.

I really like the new summary page!
    Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but a few suggestions:
    • Would be nice to have a thousands-separator in the credits view This was on the previous page! *facepalm*
    • If it's not too much effort, it would be nice to have a "total amount of XP", "total amount of SK" and "total amount of AXP" dispay. This could be calculated from publicly available lists of xp/sk/axp per level. Might be a bit outside of AOIAs scope, though...
    • (Optional) tracking of account/character. When you have a dozen accounts, that's helpful.
    Last edited by Demoder; Oct 2nd, 2011 at 16:48:23.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    • Would be nice to have a thousands-separator in the credits view This was on the previous page! *facepalm*
    You can never repeat a good suggestion too often

• If it's not too much effort, it would be nice to have a "total amount of XP", "total amount of SK" and "total amount of AXP" dispay. This could be calculated from publicly available lists of xp/sk/axp per level. Might be a bit outside of AOIAs scope, though...
    Not quite sure I follow... Do you mean how much of total AXP for AI30 you have achieved so far, because you are AI23 or something? or how much until next ding?

• (Optional) tracking of account/character. When you have a dozen accounts, that's helpful.
    ...a dozen accounts!?!1

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster2 View Post
    Not quite sure I follow... Do you mean how much of total AXP for AI30 you have achieved so far, because you are AI23 or something? or how much until next ding?
    Total amount of AXP; i.e. if you're AI 20, halfway to 21, you add all the AXP for the previous levels, then the AXP you have worked up towards the next level. This is purely for bragging rights, about who has more AXP (comparing AI levels is not quite correct since 6x AI 10 is less AXP than 3x AI 30)
    Same for XP/SK.

But now that you mention it, it would be really nice to see how far from ding each toon is, in XP/SK/AXP. Would make it easier to plan things

...a dozen accounts!?!1
    Yep! I'm a multilogger and a packrat. And I know there's many more out there like me.

vvvvvv Mmmh... Let's see. 5 paid and 7 froobs for buffing and mules. Plus a gazillion for bots, but those don't count.
    Last edited by Demoder; Oct 4th, 2011 at 14:32:55.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Yep! I'm a multilogger and a packrat.
    ... and ~91% froob
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast