Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

I have a few accounts/toons I don't want tracked at all.

Suggestion: Would it be possible to get an exclude tracking feature on a character basis?
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Just uploaded a build of v1.1.4 which should (hopefully) work correctly with 18.5.x.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoia

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

I keep having a recurring issue with IA. At startup, IA simply crashes. It says nothing, just dies. This is apparently somehow related to the DB because it starts fine if I rename or delete the db. Anybody else have this issue?

I have a lot of different toons full of assorted stuff and the the problem seems to always start when the DB hits 5-6MB in size. I recently had the same problem and decided to re-scan all my toons. Right when I finished the last toon, IA crashed and refused to start again. The DB was 6.6MB at this point.

I was wondering if the DB is simply too large for IA? Or does anyone else have any bigger ones wihtout any issues?

Obviously, I'd hate to rescan my toons again just to have this happen again Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuvial View Post
    I keep having a recurring issue with IA. At startup, IA simply crashes. It says nothing, just dies. This is apparently somehow related to the DB because it starts fine if I rename or delete the db. Anybody else have this issue?

I have a lot of different toons full of assorted stuff and the the problem seems to always start when the DB hits 5-6MB in size. I recently had the same problem and decided to re-scan all my toons. Right when I finished the last toon, IA crashed and refused to start again. The DB was 6.6MB at this point.

I was wondering if the DB is simply too large for IA? Or does anyone else have any bigger ones wihtout any issues?

Obviously, I'd hate to rescan my toons again just to have this happen again Anyone have any ideas?
    I havent heard about a size limitation on the DB files before, but if you zip the file and send it to me, I can run it in a debugger and see if I find the issue that way.

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

I sent you a copy of the db.

With the server merge...I cleared my IA db, and started afresh. It seems that its logging all my toons to RK3(Die Neue Welt) now. Will that cause a problem? I personally don't care where it logs it to, as long as I can find my items, just thought I would raise it :P
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

So does IA actually still work?
    Do I need to kill the old DB and restart it all again?
    Now I've found IA I'd hate to lose it lol.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

I've been having issues since the server move where my items aren't tracked properly. Most notably, when i open the bank i get a ton of subfolders named 'Bank' which are all empty and mis-behave.

Any ideas? Could this be related to copying my old prefs over?
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    I've been having issues since the server move where my items aren't tracked properly. Most notably, when i open the bank i get a ton of subfolders named 'Bank' which are all empty and mis-behave.

Any ideas? Could this be related to copying my old prefs over?
    Are you talking about this? Because if you are then I have no idea how to fix it.. having it too. So far having two kind of problems with AOIA after merge (well, first problem was that I couldn't get program working but reinstalling AO + patches worked for that).

So, those problems I have had so far after merge:
    1) Weird bank bug. (check image)
    2) Opening bank terminal while AOIA is open crashes AOIA.
    Those characters who causes bank bug won't crash AOIA and those who crashes AOIA don't cause bank bug. If character crashes AOIA when opening bank, I can just open AOIA again and it doesn't crash if bank is already open but in long run that is definitely gonna be annoying (crashing AOIA each time when opening bank terminal).

So, any ideas how to get it fixed?
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeasaukko View Post
    Are you talking about this? Because if you are then I have no idea how to fix it.. having it too. So far having two kind of problems with AOIA after merge (well, first problem was that I couldn't get program working but reinstalling AO + patches worked for that).

So, those problems I have had so far after merge:
    1) Weird bank bug. (check image)
    2) Opening bank terminal while AOIA is open crashes AOIA.
    Those characters who causes bank bug won't crash AOIA and those who crashes AOIA don't cause bank bug. If character crashes AOIA when opening bank, I can just open AOIA again and it doesn't crash if bank is already open but in long run that is definitely gonna be annoying (crashing AOIA each time when opening bank terminal).

So, any ideas how to get it fixed?
    Just to confirm, your image does display the same symptoms i'm seeing. I also had AOIA crash when i opened the bank on that toon, but was able to restart it and open/close the bank without issue (granted: it was open when AOIA was restarted).
    Proud Member of Paradise

This explains why the bag renamer script stopped working. It's not saving my bank contents!
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    This explains why the bag renamer script stopped working. It's not saving my bank contents!
    Along with everything logging to rk3, i too have the bank display bug. I've also noticed that the csv files I'm exporting(for the bag renaming script) is also a few bytes smaller than the same export pre-merge. I compared the two csv's and noticed some items missing from the post-merge csv so it looks like its missing recording "some" stuff in my bank. Not sure which stuff exactly but on the char I'm testing on, pre-merge i had about 1700 items but after opening all bags and transferring bank contents back and forth post-merge, I've only logged 1500ish items. So something is not working correctly

Does it freeze when searching PB's for anyone else or just me? :s
    Varsbot
    Variable004

So i used to use a modified version of IA that had a cred tracker before the normal IA had one, modified by a friend. But hes gone now and its out of date so i just swapped over to this one.

The one i used to use tracked items in real time (no need to zone) is this one (supposed) to do the same? Cause i moved some items from my bank that werent in a bag and it didnt detect them until i zoned. I hope thats just a problem because of the merge?

Have done some more testing with both 1.1.3.0 and 1.1.4.0, and something is definitely awry.

- Pre-merge count of items on toon: 1668
    - Zone into FT, open all backpacks in inventory, and transfer bp from bank to inv and back. Count of items on toon: 1668. Export of CSV: 1565
    - Zone out of FT, count of items on toon: 1565(??). Export of CSV: 1470
    - Compared the items on CSVs to see what was missing, lucky i know where in my bank they are. Go back to bank and transfer the bp back and forth....never gets updated back to IA. Its like its invisible to IA from now on....

Repeated the test after emptying the db, and again after I logged all the bps in bank, had 1668 as before. Again after I zone, count of items dropped, but this time, it dropped to 1613, and different items were missing(from I think 2 or 3 different bps).

Repeated test with 1.1.4.0, and had similar results ie. soon as I zone, some items disappear from IA db and never appear again.

I also have the Bank-bug.

Is anyone still maintaining AOIA?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuvial View Post

That happens to me... before the merge and still.

DB 6.32 MB

what i do is, save a copy of old DB and other of new(fresh) DB. So after i restart PC just 'patch' the AOIA with new DB > open AOIA > patch with old DB.

Anyway AOIA is not working for me, and im so lost with all the items ...
    Last edited by Bengali; Mar 1st, 2013 at 08:37:19.

Ok ... as a test I started a new toon in case problem is related to merged toons.

I started a new toon this afternoon and brought to mainland ... opened her completely empty bank ...

Then openned AOIA Bank tab and found ...
    - 107 back packs with numbers as labels
    - Most of the bk-pack labels have 8 digits, they are not unique within the list, some are only 2, 3, or, 4 digits long
    - sub-tab within the Bank tab labeled Inventory/Equip which when you click on you see her inventory and armor/equipment.

I open her AOIA Inventory tab and also find her inventory ... Open her Cloth tab and find her armor ... both of which are the same as listed above within the Bank/Inventory/Equip.

Merged toons do not look the same as above ...
    After they open their bank and then AOIA bank-tab ... instead of backpacks with numerical labels they see a very very very long list of nesting "bank" tabs with their actual real bank items listed at the bottom.

I know AOIA is a third-party software ... but I have no way of telling if this is 18.6 or server related or AOIA related.

What I do know is that Nothing like this was happening on Test Live with 18.6 which makes me think it may be server related. Since my AOIA version hasn't changed.

-----------

I zoned the above toon out of basic shop ... then back in to try placing something in her bank. I could not see what she put into the bank in her AOIA so I zoned out. I still could not see it so I zoned into and out of advanced store.

Still no items visible except a nano she does not have and !!!

Now she has 3 more BANK tabs filled with the bkpks above, perhaps a few more.

Kinnik

I emailed the dev a few days ago, but no response yet. Seeing as I can't really imagine playing AO without AOIA to help catalog all the crap I pick up, I'll try looking into the code and see what I can come up with. Been years since I coded in C++ though, so don't expect too much.

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    I emailed the dev a few days ago, but no response yet. Seeing as I can't really imagine playing AO without AOIA to help catalog all the crap I pick up, I'll try looking into the code and see what I can come up with. Been years since I coded in C++ though, so don't expect too much.

I just came back but I can tell you that the char info has actually be moved elsewhere now. This might be messing up most of it. Needs AO for the database but it needs the char folder for the info stuff.

Mine is now stored:
    C:\Users\Kane\AppData\Local\Funcom\Anarchy Online\

Hope this helps.

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast