Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Inferno Quests info (All 4 of them) ** SPOILERS **

Inferno Quests info (All 4 of them) ** SPOILERS **

I wanted to share the information I got so far (and that's propably the most far of RK1, yey neut power). Feel free to reply with more info if you have it.

Quest rewards marked as X means just SK/credits. Locations of the NPCs / mobs are noted in hypens.

Anansi story: AO Universe guide
    One Who Learns The Past (Pen Portal)
    - Exterminate the Zealot --> X (Down Ramp to Jump-Off)
    One Who Talks With The Past (Down Ramp to Jump-Off)
    - Ending the devotion --> X (East from Sorrow)
    - Search for the Shy --> Flawed Arul Saba Prototype (SE from Sorrow)
    - Secure the Guardian data --> X (NE from Dark Marshes)
    - Assault on the Anansi --> X || MP: Healing Staff of Alcofribas Nasier || NT/TDR: Nano Crystal (Nanobot Shielding / Nanobot Defense) (NW from Petrified Hecklers)
    - Repair the Soul Key --> X (East / SE from Sorrow)
    - Fight the Right --> X (Anansi's Right Hand)
    - Take on the Left --> Etheral Implant of Berserker Rage (Anansi's Left Hand)

Victor Nonya story: AO Universe guide
    One Whose Words Happen to Rhyme (Pen Portal)
    - Spirit Hunt --> A Never-ending Being of Light (Pen Portal)
    - Search for nuclei --> X (East from Jump-Off)
    One Who Asks The Unasked (Down Ramp to Jump-Off)
    - Lost stories --> X (Ramp to Jump-Off)
    - Capture the essence --> Stabilization Unit (East from Jump-Off)
    - Chasing legends -> X (NW from Yutto's Marshes)
    - Joining the hunt --> X || AGT/FIX/SOL: Perennium Kit (South from Chimera Dyna's)
    - Snake Eyes --> X (Near 255 incarnator)
    - Killing the messenger --> X (Jobe Plaza / RK: SWB / NE from Jump-Off)
    - Confronting the scientist --> Ring of Plausibility (Oasis / Frontier)

Ergo story: AO Universe guide
    One Who Is Invited Last (Yutto Marshes)
    - Traces of past crossings --> X (Dungeon / See quest details)
    - Get the Activation Code to Ergo --> X (Libra in Pandemonium / Ergo in Inferno)
    - Tag The Beast --> X (Pandemonium) (basicly you have to stand below The Beast and then select him)
    - Tag Number Nine --> X (Room after The Beast)
    - Talk with Ergo --> The Beast Profession Star (See Spheremap)

Inferno Safari AO Universe guide
    Stephen Richards (Yutto Marshes)
    - Chimera Hunt --> X (Pen Portal Dungeon area)
    - The Lament of the Malah --> Amplification Unit (NE from Dark Marshes)
    - Facing the Shadows --> X (West from Sorrow)
    - Feral Vortexoids --> Spec 4 book 1 (SW from Sorrow / See quest details)
    - Chimera hunt --> X (SW from Sorrow)
    - Prize hide hunt --> X || ENG: Acid Splash Special || FIX: Nano Crystal (Luck's Capricious Consequence) (East from Jump-Off / NE from Jump-Off)
    - Dragon slaying - Xark --> X (See Spheremap)
    - Dragon slaying - Razor --> Component Platform of Stamina / The Raymond Richards III Trophy (See Spheremap)
    Last edited by Ihnnaw; Jan 23rd, 2007 at 08:41:15. Reason: Updated Star-quest
    Gimpy Neutral on Atlantean

you can add
    Assault on the Anansi --> X (NW from Petrified Hecklers)

new NT Nano (and unconfirmed but i'm sure tarder and Fixer also)

and safari's last reward is the new +10 Abi belt
    RK3
    Cirte 220 Clan Nano/NT Enlivenment of Nyaya

Yeah, just killed Xark, and saw that the reward was the +10 belt.

Thumbs up

Good thread, thank you for posting this

do s.o. know sth. about the respawn time of the Embared Chimeras?
    We've killed 5 so far no tooth.
    And we've been waiting for more then 20minutes, but no resapwn.

Respawn timers on a lot of mobs don't seem to be right, I waited more than 1 hour for smoldering shadows without a pop...

BTW. Ember Chimera's drop 2 kinds of toots, be sure to get the Ember Chimera Tooth.

I've still not seen an anansi zealot. I'd very much like to get the new nano shield but it looks from some of the quests I seem to have to do before One Who Talks With The Past will give me the assault quest, that the quests will be almost impossible without already having the nano. Catch 22.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

So there's no NODROP version of the Merlin Coat, Shroud of Darkest Night, Gallant Flapper Ribbon, etc in the rewards?
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Aug 31st, 2006 at 23:53:38.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    So there's no NODROP version of the Merlin Coat, Shroud of Darkest Night, Gallant Flapper Ribbon, etc?

I'm pretty sure there is another Quest NPC for the fifth story noone found yet.
    FC wrote in the patchenotes that Inferno got more than 30 new quests and so far we found 27.

also all Quests are concentrated on the south of inferno (beside the pande and xark / razor part)
    Last edited by Cirte; Sep 1st, 2006 at 00:04:28.
    RK3
    Cirte 220 Clan Nano/NT Enlivenment of Nyaya

Quote Originally Posted by Cirte View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is another Quest NPC for the fifth story noone found yet.
    FC wrote in the patchenotes that Inferno got more than 30 new quests and so far we found 27.

also all Quests are concentrated on the south of inferno (besider the pande and xark / razor part)
    Lets hope so
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Been running a lot around North Inferno, but no show yet (already thought of the fact that there might have been some quest in the north.

Is there any NPC so far that just wont talk? Maybe you have to finish certain chains compeltely before this 5th one shows?

Though it wouldnt be too logical to have to kill the beast in order to access a quest to get a merlin coat.. but... you never know.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Really nice would be if they increased the droprate or spawn rate on the Guardian of Dissent.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Careful when you kill Victor Nonya, don't do it too fast, kill the adds with all you have, but wait for his second "metamorphose" in shade before you kill him for good.

Tonight we had to wait for another spawn since on first one the guy died just too fast.
    (and we didn't get the mish upgraded)
    Amordoki 220 nm NT
    Amorforcer 214 trox ENFO
    Amorotti 177 solitus DOC
    Amorexia 150 opi SHADE

Quote Originally Posted by Amordok View Post
    Careful when you kill Victor Nonya, don't do it too fast, kill the adds with all you have, but wait for his second "metamorphose" in shade before you kill him for good.

Tonight we had to wait for another spawn since on first one the guy died just too fast.
    (and we didn't get the mish upgraded)
    You're right. You have to kill him slowly after you've killed all the adds. Then around 40% he did his first morph (if you pulled him away he will repop on his regular spot). Then his last morph he did on 10%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

- Assault on the Anansi --> X / FIX/NT/TDR: Nano Crystal (NT / ?Trader? / ?Fixer? ) (NW from Petrified Hecklers)

Does give the trader nano, did it with a fixer friend, he didnt get his nano.
    Tradingstuff 220/18 General of Viralbots Incorporated
    Quote Originally Posted by willlliams;
    Want a challenge ? roll MP or Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by deniska;
    LOL I was talking about a challange to get SK, not about challenge to get SK team

Which Tombstone?

How do we know which of the tombstones is correct? Does anyone know which one it is?

Get on the north side of the grave site.

Face South

Back row, Right Tombstone = Right one
    MEGGY
    RK1 Metalain ~ 220 (21) MP
    RK1 Magz ~ 220 (15) DOC

When in panic, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
    Rk4 Solja in Sunglasses?

At the part where it says to kill Xark/Razor, will killing the PB version suffice? I have a nearly complete Razor pattern in the bank ^^
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

I suspect it will, but good luck getting the PB made, QL250 crystals don't work for it.

PS. Is it always the same tombstone? You can get more blood by talking to the NPC again, so just getting 7 Blood's and try till you got the right stone works too

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast