Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Support Lornavash for Events Team Director!

Thumbs up Support Lornavash for Events Team Director!

A few days ago, a sad thing happened for the Roleplaying community in Atlantean and Rimor. The head honcho and driving force of the Events Team and what many of us saw as the best ET Director stepped down from his position to persue a musical career.

Nevarstiyeh made a heartfelt post in the BoD forums which you can read here.

For 4 years he served the roleplaying community and did his best to immerse us into active and interesting storylines. As Director of the Events Team he showed us respect and listened to our ideas and suggestions, and he was a person who did not beat around the bushes...he was direct, and he would tell you what was on his mind to your face. Something very unique in ARK.

In my opinion his efforts and leadership affected the storyline a great deal, hell I think he was the best Events Team Director they ever had and I wish Nevarstiyeh (a.k.a. Frank) the best in his new musical career.

However there is something of great concern, who will be filling his big shoes?

From my experience, Lornavash is the man we should support to continue Nevarstiyeh's work. He is currently the Acting Director, but as a roleplayer and part of the RP community, I believe I must voice my support for him to stay in that position permanently.

I know Gannondorph and Bacchante will make the decision as to who would be given the position of Events Team Director but there is no harm in voicing our support for someone who has proven to be very qualified for the job.

If you feel the same as a lot of us do, post here and Support Lornavash for Events Team Director! Support Roleplaying!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Heh, I am not such a big Roleplayer, but Lornavash helped me with a pet in the past. He seemed like a really humorous and nice guy, so if he gets the job its fine by me. Tho as you said, its probably not up to the players, so he might Miss this big Adventure
    Ludozee 195/8 Fixer, RK2 [Equip]

Tribute to Wrangeline's tier-armour post

Dutch and Proud

Proud General of Unlimited High Society

"My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO!"

Good luck, Lorna.
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Lorn's got my support, of course!

Although really, I don't know of even one bad man in the events team...Plus, Nevar will still be missed!

Best of luck to whoever fills the position though!
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Good luck to Lorna! And Nevar... good luck with the music. We shall always remember you as the nerfest ARK around since Windam!
    Phanna Shadowblade, 32 Night Elf Rogue
    Teresa "Cinder" Toume, 8 Opifex Fixer Under Construction
    Teresa Koren, Level 14 Twi'Lek Commando
    Emrys "Llenlleawg" Wyddfa, retired 19 Solitus Engineer

Lornavash has my full support.

It's a shame Nevar is leaving. You will be missed But good luck with your music! I hope you'll have a great time.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Lorna gets my vote IF she tells us whether the CoH chests can be opened or not, or at least why no one is allowed to say if they can be opened.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

I didn't always see eye to eye with Lorna. But a complicated story like this needs someone experienced behind the wheel. So bump for Lornavash.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg View Post
    Lorna gets my vote IF she tells us whether the CoH chests can be opened or not, or at least why no one is allowed to say if they can be opened.
    Mm, agreed.
    Phanna Shadowblade, 32 Night Elf Rogue
    Teresa "Cinder" Toume, 8 Opifex Fixer Under Construction
    Teresa Koren, Level 14 Twi'Lek Commando
    Emrys "Llenlleawg" Wyddfa, retired 19 Solitus Engineer

bump for Lornavash!

For the record, I'm male. Have been and thankfully always will be.

Thank you ever so much for the support so far, it's really nice to know that I have people edging me on to go for this job and I assure you, I'm going for it 100%.

As for the CoH Chests, I'm not entirely sure on that one, if you haven't tried petitioning ingame I'd say try that, if no luck there, check with feedback@anarchy-online.com.

Thanks guys and keep up the excellent roleplaying and involvements in events!

Thumbs up for Lornavash, Nevar, Devdas, and everyone else from the community who supports roleplaying! Yay!
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Few RP meetings I was at this guys was all about getting thigns done, and haveing a fun time doing so.

so by all means!

A big bump and best of luck for Lornavash

Bump. Great guy, and highly qualified. He's got my vote!
    Keep up the good work!
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

Bump for Lornavash he roxxors.. And cheers to Nevarstiyeh for his many years of service and a job well done.

I refuse to bump Lornavash. For one reason. During the Legionairres plot, I got teleported to Volcatius's secret love shack. I mean lair. And it was in the Shadowlands. Who was a fr00b at the time? Me. Who got put into a crash loop?

The short story is: Lornavash laughed.

Ok.

Bump for the new Events Director! (hopefully)
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgefodder View Post
    I refuse to bump Lornavash. For one reason. During the Legionairres plot, I got teleported to Volcatius's secret love shack. I mean lair. And it was in the Shadowlands. Who was a fr00b at the time? Me. Who got put into a crash loop?

The short story is: Lornavash laughed.

Ok.

Bump for the new Events Director! (hopefully)
    ROTFLOL!!! MOOO!!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

See what I mean about him havieng a sense of humor?

*snicker*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast