Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sector 42 - September 30, 2006

sector 42 - September 30, 2006

WEll was a worthy attempt, share ur ideas and suggestions...

I personally think we need more practice with bosses instead of pure boring axp runs.

north raid force died at general, the rest killed them...hmmm
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Sucks that I couldn't attend, but nice try.

I'd also like to know if I can make any more improvements to the bot to make it easier to raid. Thinking of seting up 2 more bots so they could make some kind of network if it's needed. Anyway, suggestions are welcome =)
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

West: Died from Adds from gen
    North: Died from Gen
    East: Killed gen and currently tba about what is happening

it went suprisingly well considering it was the first attempt.

thanks to FC for 1/3 raidforce going LD at the start.

West, North, East towers went down at about the same time.

West Group died from Gen adds.

North Group died from Gen adds.

East Group killed Gens successfully and no airstrike for the remainder of the timer. (around 20+ minutes)

Also, no new boss in middle after towers go down, probably have to beat every general and then have 10 minutes to kill final boss heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    north raid force died at general, the rest killed them...hmmm

did u tank it ?

We really need more docs for this to work, North only had 2 so I sent them one and then one afk'd heh.

Need a few more for west as well.

Had 4 docs for west,
    2 docs for north,
    3 docs for east

North and west definitely need more healing and less afkers

North also got sort of lost and lsot a few too many on way there. that doesn't help.

And peep need to learn to read forum and listen and follow leaders. AS a suggesetino for the bot i would hope for !faq comand which shortly gives basic tactics.

Also some kind of better map might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicollo View Post
    did u tank it ?
    nope
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

East went realy well. Arrien did a great job RLing and Tamm/Ufthak were ubah on the tanking (they had ubah heals too *cough*). All in all, it was actually a lot of fun and I'm up for doing it again whenever someone's ready.

The only suggestion I would make is to give more notice as to when it will start because I'm betting a lot of people that signed up didn't get the opportunity to see the actual start time for today.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Yes people like me who was excited, woke up to see the raid had finished. Didn't even get a tell sent to me to let me know (which I would've received when logging on)
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by kevoupe View Post

Also, no new boss in middle after towers go down, probably have to beat every general and then have 10 minutes to kill final boss heh.

I'm still hoping that the Generals function as Pilots, and if all 3 die the beacon / airstrikes stop ... only 1 way to know
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

So when is the next one scheduled, same time? And what time was that sorry? And will we maybe get some notification happening?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Sorry healy, I'm not going to send 80 people individual tells, instead just check the original thread which I've updated over the last few days..

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=463522

Kev- I agree with you on the indvidual tells, that's a bit overboard. I just wanted to clarify my post. I don't expect an individual tell but maybe 2 days notice on timing would allow people of different time zones ample time to actually workout real life committments and attend. I don't know what time you actually updated the thread with the start time, but the day before (USA Central) there was no time before I went to bed. I actually logged on the next day in the morning while drinking my coffee and noticed an update with the time but that was about 5 hrs before start time.

So No to individual tells and Yes to a couple days lead time on what day/time it will occur. I commend your efforts in getting that all organized. You did a great job, too bad we didn't get the results everyone wanted. I'm looking forward to today's attempt, if I"m online.
    Last edited by Ameliaa; Oct 1st, 2006 at 09:45:06.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Or at least more notification than "people gathering now join bot" ><

Or were there infonets and such sent?

Every little bit helps:

This may be something people are already doing, I'm not certain...but we all have certain perklines which are interdependent on perks from other profs already running.

I have this perk 'incapacitate' (-1300 inits) which I never even have in my shortcut bar because it depends on a perk chain from two other profs (requires adv's bleeding wounds, which in turn requires an enf's disable natural healing), which never happens. I was thinking in the case of these difficult bosses every little bit helps, so we should all try to make sure we are making use of all means available.

I'm not suggesting people need to readjust their perklines to facilitate the use of these lines, rather we should make sure we are using all the ones we currently have available. As I mentioned before, others may already be doing this, but I thought it was worth mentioning to feel out if there are others like me with these perks just rotting away unused.
    Last edited by Vlain; Oct 1st, 2006 at 10:36:28.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

I was crashing and LD so much at the time that I did not even tried to join raidforce as it would not work in my case
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

North failed due to people LDing and dying before we even got past the first group of aliens and people following the west raid instead of carrying on north, not knowing the directions didn't help and getting worried about the fence even thought it wasn't difficult at all
    Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Ameliaa View Post
    The only suggestion I would make is to give more notice as to when it will start because I'm betting a lot of people that signed up didn't get the opportunity to see the actual start time for today.
    Admins of Neutnet could start to add clans to the 42 group as we did with some Omnis. Should give you an opportunity to get spam from raidleader when gathering starts.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast