Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sector 42 raid, 15th of October

Sector 42 raid, 15th of October

So, all generals down, nothing in the middle....and still got an airstrike -.-
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

yes but we were the first to kill all at once
    Ragingangel 220/26 Omni Doc
    Rjsangel 215/16 Omni Shade
    Proud Unit Members of Dark Front

It's the 14th... N00b.

Yea, killed all three gen's, nothing special happened... Where is the big gen we are supposed to get? :-(
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    It's the 14th... N00b.

Yea, killed all three gen's, nothing special happened... Where is the big gen we are supposed to get? :-(
    started 14th, finished 15th for me =)

either way RK2 > RK1 and RK3
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

I beg to differ! There was something in the middle.

A much larger than normal freaking alien army. If we had another 20 mins or so maybe we could have gotten all three teams in there and cleaned it out, but I doubt if that would have changed anything.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

anyone actually get any screens of the increased alien spawns?

we didn't make it out of west side before airstrike..

Some alien with funny name
    It was a ton of aliens.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9475/alienmr2.png

Just an idea ...

Once we kill gen another thingie pop before fence (if i remember it's the same for ish secor) ... if someone upload the 3 as the same time in his ncu do you think it can have any incidence ?

maybe having the 3 (if they'r really different) might allow him / her to zone somewhere

I know it can be hard once gen are dead to go through those fence again but for exemple east side today after we killed gen we had plenty of time to send a group doing that.

.. again, just an idea

Imaginya Ma 220
    Imaginya

Be Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by memento View Post
    We are too uber...

it apears that we have to kill towers over and over again until they aren`t build anymore to get final boss; but if that boss is located in middle area and if we are going to raid with the same carebear tactics we will never make it in time that we have given at starting raid. what i mean is that we need to let go of "everyone must get xp" and set up damage teams and tank teams so we buy more time on recall beacon just for the sake of seeing what boss will apear; i don` t say is something wrong with the way we raid now, atleast for East side where i`ve been last 3 times, things worked closelly to perfection each time, but my opinion is that we don`t have enough time...

Missed the raid today, but I have a question.

What happens to the signal hackers after North, West and East are down?

I think we have to remember that the playfield doesn't end when a persons nano runs out and they exit the playfield.

What if each areas raid force kept killing the towers so the air-strike doesn't happen and another raid force enters the playfield to clear out the center area. If we know for certain that there is a final massive boss they will have 1.5 hours to figure out and clear out the center area. To me the center area really is the only logical place where the big bad will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoupe View Post
    anyone actually get any screens of the increased alien spawns?

we didn't make it out of west side before airstrike..
    The increased aliens spawns were probably train from people that ran there first to check if something spawned. Kazbah and me checked the whole middle zone and nothing was there. I got recalled before I had time to check entrance.
    Vassilis - lvl 220/30 Adventurer (RK2)
    Perasma - lvl 207/xx Enforcer
    Martingale - lvl 150/20 Fixer
    Gouryella - lvl 114/12 Trader
    Zocalo - lvl 95/10 Agent

Dark Front
    - Visit our Forums

I didn't notice anything special about the onces in the center. I just checked my damage window. All the ones that dogpiled me in the center were the standard variety.

Alien Vector
    Ensign - Cha'Sinuh
    Ensign - Ilari'Uri
    Ensign - Rimah'Uri
    Ensign - Cha'Uri
    Ensign - Rimah'Heru
    Ensign - Ilari'Sinuh
    Ensign - Ilari'Heru
    Ensign - Jaax'Sinuh

you get the idea...

The ones I saw in the center area were dispersed quite regularly as if spawned there, they weren't bunched up until I blasted through them.

Trying to escape from North we got caught at the fence by 4 supersized patrollers who were later joined by 3 more. They ate up the last 10 mins of our time. *possibly* if we had pushed the group through the fence a little faster we might have avoided the last 3 adds, but its also just as likely we would have lost some people on Darwins fence due to very low visibility.

To be fair we waited a good 5-10 minutes after we got to the tower before we actually attacked to coordinate with others.

With more practice we can possibly get to towers earlier.

I'm wondering if this whole pf isn't meant to be part coop, part competition. All three groups coop to get their towers down then compete to get the center area cleared. Though given the sheer number of aliens I saw in there it would take 2 or 3 of the raidforces to clean it all out in any good amount of time
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

I was at the start by the elevator when all 3 gens were killed and nothing big spawned. Wanted to check to see if the npc would open a dialog box then, but no go. By his name I would guess he is there for ammo since you cant zone back out to get some, but maybe he isnt implemented yet. Makes me wonder if everything in the sector is actually set up to spawn big boss.

I also wanted to see if I would be safe from the airstrike in the elevator, but I ld'ed outside and relogged dead.

Were all three towers ever down at the same time?

working as intended, i think the playfield isnt finished yet ;/

It was the exact same amount of aliens as there always is i'm sure, I know since i've ran through the middle before and you've proberbly only been at the side while people pull a small group of aliens

There was no big boss
    Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

we should try to do another raid tomorrow after beast again..

and kill all gens and then keep rekilling towers until they stop being rebuit.

possibly have a standby group to head toward middle to check for spawn there.

and test a few other things..

Or make sure the tower is down before you kill the general.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Some alien with funny name
    It was a ton of aliens.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9475/alienmr2.png
    It's Alan! the pet alien.

Also i don't think that was a normal amount of aliens going back, when we pulled some at the fences to get out there was 2-3 patrollers and around 20-30 other adds.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

On the side note eather PF isnt finished, wen-wens coming from somewhere unrelated to 42, or FC really needs to add better rewards for killing final boss then basicly the crap that you can get atime.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast