Thread: sector 42, october 21st

sector 42, october 21st

another attepmt, another one failed...

some really cool bot features though.

Sorry Kev, but plz keep trying.

Need to work out how to do west... West failed again.... :-/
    And don't say that we know how to do it, because people still screw up, so you have to tell people how to do it, as it would seem not everyone knows.
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    Need to work out how to do west... West failed again.... :-/
    And don't say that we know how to do it, because people still screw up, so you have to tell people how to do it, as it would seem not everyone knows.
    Fair amount of new people at todays raid. Anyway, we do have a tactic that seems to work ok. There are very little room for error though. Kinda weird that Mamman suddenly lost agg. Also, I think a targeter for melee should be used at west boss. I find myself not able to hit a fair amount of targets because they are way to far away.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

out of the 4 tries for these raids, this is the first time west has failed.

we just lacked the normal crew that usually helps with west is all.

pvp postponed the raid and made some people not come and then a bunch of clans left midraid to go to beast which I've banned for much less than that, IF YOU DON"T HAVE TIME FOR THIS RAID THEN DON'T JOIN FFS, this isn't some apf sloppy do-whatever-you-want raid. If you aren't serious about this raid then you shouldn't be coming.

also this isn't an AXP/loot whore raid so come with the right attitude please
    /end rant
    Last edited by Kevoupe; Oct 22nd, 2006 at 00:13:17.

Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

On killing the west gen:

The main tank is between the adds spawn point and the rest of the raid force so most of the adds end up on the main tank and have to be pulled off. In order to mongo them off you have to get close to the gen and have a good chance of getting cocooned. If there is a trick to doing this please post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoupe View Post
    <snip>also this isn't an AXP/loot whore raid so come with the right attitude please
    /end rant
    I was really annoyed with two people from my team by the fences so I just dropped and went along solo until another spot opened up. Made the raid 500 times better not having to listen to those two whine.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING