Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LE Specific Bugs

LE Specific Bugs

This thread will be open for the reporting and detailing of all bugs relating to enforcers in the Lost Eden expansion:

Research:
    Bugged Procs:

Currently a number of the new LE proc actions seem to be bugged:
    - Shrug off hits: This proc overwrites bio-cocoon even though it only provides a fraction of the absorbs that bio cocoon does. This means that any enforcer using this risks loosing our main and best defense at an inoppportune time.
    - Bust Kneecaps currently doesn't work. It is a friendly nano yet has the NCU cost of a hostile nano (999). This gives a "Target does not have enough NCU" message each time it procs.
    - Ignore Pain currently hits the enforcer for 600 points of cold damage, rather than healing them for 600 points of damage. As you can see in the active nano there is an erroneous "Cold" qualifier in there.

Proc Descriptions:

Currently multiple procs have a typo listing them as requiring ranged weapons to activate. This is purely an error in the Proc Nano Description. The actions mis-labelled are:

Items:
    - OFAB armour itemisation lacks Brawl and 1hb.

Mechs:
    - No Reported Bugs

Battlestations:
    - No Reported Bugs

Pre-existing Skills and Abilities:
    - No Reported Bugs
    Last edited by Kyai; Jan 2nd, 2007 at 21:53:14.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

My type 1 procs work, but has anyone seen the type 2 ones work yet (shrug off blows, ignore pain, etc)???
    Slowness
    My Setup
    220/30/70 Enforcer
    Proud Advisor of KAZE

shrug off blows: works

Bust Kneecaps: says i need more ncu. tested having both mob and my self as target. (had 200ish ncu free)

Ignore Pain: dont sems to work, had it running for 2 miss and didnt proc ones.

onlyones i have atm
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Now after the fix to our procs it looks like they still don't work as intended. As said Bust Kneecaps complains about target not having enough ncu (my guess is that it tries to give the effect to the fighting target, but I might be wrong). Unruly Screen and Violation buffer I haven't been able to get to work. All type 2 procs (except one?) still have the "must have ranged weapon" kind of description.

I found two other bugs before the patch, but I haven't checked if they have been fixed. First of all Inspire Ire worked but made any type 1 proc running stop working. And then there is that slightly funny bug resulting in a cute mini enforcer. When having any of the challengers procs running in combination with mongo and normal challenger you would shrink to ant size in some circumstances (don't know exactly when).
    Asynja, General of Ragnarok, the original level 200 and level 220 nanomage enforcer | Equip

shrug off blows: works ... ???

Ive been running this for 3 days now and havent seen the 280 shield proc one time..

nvm right after posting this it proced once for the first time still grinding atm ill keep watching, seem very low proc chance compared to Tear Ligaments ... this gos off almost every fight for me
    Last edited by Bane_; Dec 20th, 2006 at 18:50:29.

I just had my armor reduced by 2k ish by some bug, will test and see if i can firgure it out.

Has anyone else had trouble with Tear Ligaments since the most recent patch? It used to go off all the time, but I haven't seen it activate once since the latest patch went out.

Ufthak

Ignore pain works, but it fired off only 2 times though during the whole mission. I only get type 2 to go off if no type 1 is running. think there is some kind of conflict between type 1 and type 2
    Last edited by Ierr; Dec 21st, 2006 at 09:42:23.

cant turn of my Le perks anymore, and glory runs 24/7, tear ligaments cant proc anymore or just wont on me gets a "target dont have ncu blabla..." all the time, tryed uploading with me as target and targeting myself all the time and still cant get it to proc.

the NCU problems are because when funcom made them friendly, they didn't remove the 999 hostile ncu req deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ufthak View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble with Tear Ligaments since the most recent patch? It used to go off all the time, but I haven't seen it activate once since the latest patch went out.

Ufthak
    I've had it go off. But it is definitely a marked decrease than what I was experiencing before. On the flip side, shrug off hits seems to be going off about as often as tear ligaments used to. Like the two have switched proc chances even though they are supposed to be both 5%.

I always say, that's just probability for you. But it definitely feels 'off' regardless.

I have found something else that is kind of frustrating... It is not exactly a bug but it the challenger procs use the same icon as the ordinary challenger nanos, something which I think is highly annoying. The only chance to actually see the difference between Raging blow and the ordinary challenger is to try to catch the name in the popup in the ncu window. This, I have noticed, often leads to me recasting challenger when in fact it is Raging Blow that is about to terminate. It usually isn't a big deal to recast something, but since challenger has a nice little nano shutdown...

Anyway, I'm rambling... but please fix
    Asynja, General of Ragnarok, the original level 200 and level 220 nanomage enforcer | Equip

just tested Bust Kneecaps. it is definately fubar on the NCU problem and thats with 400 ncu free.
    Vile rage appears to be working. more to come later
    Warfaring 220/24 semi-retired through lack of need trox enf General of Avatars Reloaded
    Deathbycider 220/19 soli adv
    ninjawarf 138/8 opi ma
    warfengine 84/2 soli engy
    dwarfaring 44/2 trox agent
    lebensraum 60/2 trox sol
    shilbilly 190/9 nano mp Ci and cm whore
    pumpfaring 40/2 trox trader
    screwfly 32 opi shade
    septicsid 25 soli doc
    mastawarfa 25 nm nt
    Always expanding the empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    I've had it go off. But it is definitely a marked decrease than what I was experiencing before. On the flip side, shrug off hits seems to be going off about as often as tear ligaments used to. Like the two have switched proc chances even though they are supposed to be both 5%.

I always say, that's just probability for you. But it definitely feels 'off' regardless.
    That would be because currently, the procs are bugged and the type1 and type2 do not stack (you can only have one or the other active in your NCU) - so its just random whether the type1 or type2 fires. Cancel shrug off hits, and tear ligaments will be running a lot more.
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

Quote Originally Posted by Remm View Post
    That would be because currently, the procs are bugged and the type1 and type2 do not stack (you can only have one or the other active in your NCU) - so its just random whether the type1 or type2 fires. Cancel shrug off hits, and tear ligaments will be running a lot more.
    Ok i have tested all the procs i have so far, this was done with no other nanos running at all so i could see what was going on all the time

Tear ligaments-working as intended.

Vile rage-working as intended.

Ignore pain- didnt see this go off once in about a five minute fight although i cannot come up with a reason.

Unruly screen-working as intended.

Shrug Off Hits-working as intended.

Bust Kneecaps- known hostile NCU bug.

Inspire Ire-working as intended. ( although that is very poorly anyway

Malicious rage-absolutely lovely and seems to be on a lot

As for the situation with only 1 proc working at a time i cannot confirm but it seemed to have a definate negative effect when i was testing initially.
    Will update with the rest as i get them, hopefully before nexr weekend.
    Last edited by warfaring; Dec 27th, 2006 at 12:28:02.
    Warfaring 220/24 semi-retired through lack of need trox enf General of Avatars Reloaded
    Deathbycider 220/19 soli adv
    ninjawarf 138/8 opi ma
    warfengine 84/2 soli engy
    dwarfaring 44/2 trox agent
    lebensraum 60/2 trox sol
    shilbilly 190/9 nano mp Ci and cm whore
    pumpfaring 40/2 trox trader
    screwfly 32 opi shade
    septicsid 25 soli doc
    mastawarfa 25 nm nt
    Always expanding the empire!

Shrug Off Hits- DELETE BIO COCCON (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Enforcer LE Research Action Bugs Summary
    Here's every issue I've seen with our LE Actions.

Major Bug #1
    Shrug Off Hits: Overrides Bio Cocoon
    Shrug off hits overrides Bio Cocoon if Bio Cocoon is active despite Bio Cocoon being a better absorb shield. Bio Cocoon can make all the difference between life and death, so fixing this is rather important.

Major Bug #2
    Bust Kneecaps: NCU Usage & Bad Command description.
    The buff proc is not marked as IsHostile but is set to use 999 NCU, thus the message "Target has not enough NCU" appears whenever this proc fires and no effect happens. This bug prevents the proc from working at all.
    Command description: In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally increase your attack rating and damage output. Only one type 2 action can be selected at a time.

Major Bug #3
    Ignore Pain: Bad Proc Action & Bad Command description & Bad Nano Description.
    If you follow the command, you find that the actual proc nano action is Hit Self HealthCommand Description: 600-600Command Description: ColdAC. Not sure what the ColdAC does...
    Command > Active Nano > Proc Action Nano.

Command Description Bugs
    Command Description: In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally raise a damage shield. Only one type 2 action can be selected at a time.
    Active Nano Description: In combat when wielding melee weapons, you will occasionally raise a damage shield. This is a Type 2 action.
    Proc Nano Description: In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally restore a portion of your health.

Inspire Ire: Bad Command description
    Command Description: In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally anger your opponent so they may attack you in favor of others. Only one type 2 action can be selected at a time.

Unruly Screen: Bad Command description.
    Command Description: In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally raise a damage shield. Only one type 2 action can be selected at a time.

Violaton Buffer: Bad Command description.

Inspire Hate: Bad Command description.
    In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally anger your opponent so they may attack you in favor of others. Only one type 2 action can be selected at a time.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Hmm... I should update this, sort of forgot about it

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Remm View Post
    Indeed. After I read your post when you originally posted, I switched to just using tear ligaments, which now fires as often as I expected it to.

*sigh*

I thought we were out of beta

Im always running Tear Ligaments
    and it work fine but once on a Pen mish my init (all of them) was all in the negatif, I dont know if that a bug with Tear Ligaments but it not fun tanking with that bug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast