Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ql300 Ofab Mongoose Mk6 equipped

ql300 Ofab Mongoose Mk6 equipped

It's like wearing SOLs all over again

(Despite being so ugly, it packs quite a punch. 2.300 normal hits and 3.800 criticals.)
    Last edited by Tchaalina; Dec 24th, 2006 at 01:56:22.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

I'll post some screenies of the Mk1 - Mk5 versions here when I get the time.

EDIT: Here we go:

Mk1
    Mk2
    Mk3
    Mk4
    Mk5
    Last edited by Tchaalina; Dec 24th, 2006 at 08:14:20.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Nice, Grats Tchaalina
    Nafrayu 220/70/30 Martial Artist
    Dragonsfire 220 Ranged Adventurer
    Spawnvector 220 Melee Adventurer
    Amoracchius 220 Trader - Tradeskiller
    Kvasir - 220 Soldier

Grats! Now, is it trying to be a cutlass or a machete...
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Do the AO programmers make the best weapons look the worst on purpose? (WTB SSOS skin on right hand ofab weapon and SOW skin on other, at least they'd look like swords)

Anyways grats.
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

The Mk1 version actually showed some promise of this weapon upgrading into something really slick-looking, but alas, the more I upgraded it, the more its looks degraded.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

GRATS!

wow, I need to hunt some more VP's.
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Why they changed the graphic from the MK6 on beta I will never know..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

What'd it look like, Kink?
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

damn...they didn't turn out looking even remotely like i thought it would, from the mk1, I pictured double sided blades thicker on the mk6, like small EOT's with a space in the middle of the blade. what a disaappointment, looks more like a broken piece of trim off a 1950's car, but then again..it's the not cool looks that kill.

my question is, how red were your eyeballs after workin all that VP?! hehe
    I'm on 6800 ( 11,200 to go ) atm, and tempted to waste on the pvp nano. You def have my respect for the determined grind

It's obviously a superior pvp weapon in comparision to the Kyr' axe, but I'd love to know w/e u u can tell us don't make me wait pleeeeze!! tell all!

Well, I think the stats pretty much speak for themselves. Compared to the Kyr Ozch Axe, the Mongoose has the same speed, same damage type, higher minimum and maximum damage, higher crit modifier and higher MBS (2600), so in other words, all that has changed is the damage output. Ofab weapons do not come with an AR proc, however. I haven't done any proper damage testing, but from what I can tell, the ql300 Ofab Mongoose mk6 does about 200 more min damage than the ql300 Kyr Ozch Axe type 240.

P.S. It was a rather casual farm actually. No mission marathons, but rather the result of many short and intense DD-sessions.
    Last edited by Tchaalina; Dec 26th, 2006 at 12:06:19.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

It looked a lot like the MK1.. MK2... the sword of twin blade look with a hole in the middle, sort of thing.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

ha ha ha, that is one ugly sword
    *laughs at you worthless sheeps (1he advs)*

chrixxx - level 220/21 atrox adventurer.
    chrixxy - level 200/0 solitus doctor. [retired]

squad commander of hells heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clix View Post
    ha ha ha, that is one ugly sword
    *laughs at you worthless sheeps (1he advs)*

hey at least our swords dont look like hairdrier and a pistol to scare pickpockets

personally i'm not too worried about the look tbh.. i spend prolly 95% of my time in one morph or another, hell, i've done the first wave of alien raids with phulaks on 'cause i didn't realise i hadn't put my axes back on, so doubt i'd notice if the sword looked like a mantis scissor, or ssos
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv View Post
    personally i'm not too worried about the look tbh.. i spend prolly 95% of my time in one morph or another, hell, i've done the first wave of alien raids with phulaks on 'cause i didn't realise i hadn't put my axes back on, so doubt i'd notice if the sword looked like a mantis scissor, or ssos
    so im not alone...

VP farming....ugg. if i didnt have a job id farm 24/7. howd u get all the VP? farming lowbie missions or 220 teams?
    Master Mentholbox 220/30 Adv
    Master Seanconnery 220/20 NT
    Neophyte Azazzel 217 agent
    Menthscrat 220/30 Crat
    Mexico-god's blindspot!

first person to ding 220 in a SL mission
    First lvl 250 adv on RK1!!!!

[Mercenaries] Wilsonat: Gorilla is animal, geurilla is animal with an AK47

Quote Originally Posted by Mentholbox View Post
    VP farming....ugg. if i didnt have a job id farm 24/7. howd u get all the VP? farming lowbie missions or 220 teams?
    Lowbie missions, 186 to be exact - and I do have a job
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchaalina View Post
    Lowbie missions, 186 to be exact - and I do have a job
    is there any "perfect" level to pull missions at? ive been doing some LOW like lvl 30-50ish ones i buy from peopel at APF...but not alot of VP items...like 100ish VP only from whole mission...
    Master Mentholbox 220/30 Adv
    Master Seanconnery 220/20 NT
    Neophyte Azazzel 217 agent
    Menthscrat 220/30 Crat
    Mexico-god's blindspot!

first person to ding 220 in a SL mission
    First lvl 250 adv on RK1!!!!

[Mercenaries] Wilsonat: Gorilla is animal, geurilla is animal with an AK47

Quote Originally Posted by Mentholbox View Post
    is there any "perfect" level to pull missions at? ive been doing some LOW like lvl 30-50ish ones i buy from peopel at APF...but not alot of VP items...like 100ish VP only from whole mission...
    you only get 100ish from the lowb missions, BUT, you get the mission done in about 1/3rd the time ... so the benefit is the same overall if you have an easy way to roll them, with almost no chance of death.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast