Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Solo Missions in Future Patch?

Single AI missions...

Lets face it...many of you had made new alts to take advantage of the LE expansion and some have not and stuck with the alts they play the most. Many ingame players want to max their AI levels as quickly as possible...kinda hard to do at lower levels for many profs as normally people are doing AI missions at higher levels. Plus, all that new armor and weaps that came with LE takes quit alot of victory points to collect.

I suggest giving the players the option of doing single AI missions.
    Proud member of Athen Paladins

Give this person a cookie!

I was so disappointed when I discovered that LE wasn't going to offer solo missions. I realize that the aliens are pretty hard opponents, but surely they have some lesser wussy aliens that solo players could take on in a mission setting.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

1. Team someone lower then you.

2. Have them pull the mission.

3. Solo the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Amortia View Post
    1. Pull the mission.

2. Solo the mission.
    There. Fixed it the way it SHOULD be. That's a process I could fully support!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

3. Solo the mission.
    Have them?

Looking for someone to team with me, go to Andromeda, pull a team mission for me to solo and then leave the team. Tyvmbye.

Oh Amortia would you do that? I think you are just aproppriate level. Expecting /tell.

3. Solo the mission.
    You have just explained exactly why there is no point in having them as team only. People will still solo them, so it doesn't change game dynamics. Just means higher-levels annoying lower-levels, for a change.

Specific solo missions with lower rewards would be much better, since those would ensure that everyone got a go.

Hear, Hear!! Bump for a Dang good Idea!

Both RK mishs and SL mishs have solo and team options.

The community was comfortable with that setup.
    Why change it for LE?

WTB Solo option for LE mishs.
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

There should be solo option for the AI missions. Teaming like said should not have to be the way you have to do it.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

bump

I agree completely. Unless you are a tank/healer-tank you can't solo a decent mission to get axp,vp's and a token. The missions need to be more balanced. Having a lowbie roll for you won't get you axp or token, so you would have to do another whole set of missions get the axp and token you missed. And good luck finding a tank who wants to split the vp's if he can solo them. He's probably farming them.

note to people:
    the new LE stuff is crap.
    for shyts and giggles...

whoever is farming VP's for anything but a ql 300 weapon is wasting their time...

note to people: did a mission today with a org team and there was ALOT more VP's dropping than what was dropping in a 2 man team....maybe VP's go up with team size?
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Would be nice to have an option of doing a solo AI mission instead of having to log a lowbie alt to pull it. Bump for this thread.

Reminds me of some peeps selling literally teamspots to higher levels for soloing the mishes.

Found and still find it absurd, but maybe lowbies can now return the cashflow, which is usually drained by the higher levels.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

bumping for single AI missions
    Proud member of Athen Paladins

I support the idea of a solo ai mission. Even if without vp drop at all, just axp whould be good enough reason to do them.

Bump 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

\
    |\
    ||\
    |||\
    ||||\
    ||
    ||
    ||
    Bump for this fine idea. Please fix it.
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

3. Solo the mission.
    Err...why? People mainly do this cause they can do this (level 160 with 220 guys) and you get stuff even though the aliens are grey still).

Hell with that...Im not sure about Solo only mish...kinda defeats a few reasons to do this (and people would farm farm farm axp...and noone would ever use cities anymore except to farm loot). Id rather see more adjustments made so its possible for even a 2-3 man small team (not perfected by a tank/doc+ add damage) have a chance of surviving...
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

wtb solo ai mishs... my little doc needs VP badly and no one around in that lvl range to team with
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

great Bump!
    this is what i was hoping for LE.

just a little note: last 3 times i was on lft with "alien mothership mission" as specific found a team just 1 time...the other 2 i've just been asked to team an higher level dude who wanted to solo mish.
    So make it a chance saving anyone's time

have fun

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast