Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycles

Motorcycles

Motorcycle vehicles would be awesome. They could be fast, your toon could be visible on them (much like a LE personal mech), and if someone hit you while you were on them you could turn the bike over and fall off. As for an advantage, maybe they could be yalm fast but not yalm expensive. If they were customizeable, or simply had a top-end model that was tough to aquire, people might even form biker orgs.

EDIT: They could be included in the LE research... IDK if the research is complete permanently or if new things will be released and researched, but that would be pretty cool.
    Last edited by Clamdigger; Feb 19th, 2007 at 21:05:15. Reason: LE research suggestion
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

bump for biker orgs!
    220 RK2 engineer.

wtb motorcycle mechs like ut2k4 with ion cannons on the back or rocket launchers

I like this idea, maybe make them faster then a Yalmaha but unable to ride up or down steep hills. Give it about 2500 runspeed.

Give us motorcycles and add a Tron-style minigame.

"Hey I haven't seen you in forever! What are you up to?"

"I'm the red guy!"

"No kidding, that's funny. I'm the blue guy!"

Biker Mice From Ka! Vroom Vroooom!
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

lol could be fun alright. Mind you I dunno would ppl really use em.. since there are already cars and stuff, which u can get on without spending IP too, that ppl don't use. Unless ofc the motorbikes were to fly...
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Motorcycles with anti-personnel guns on them.

bump, if yalm will have sniper 1/2" mounted, with AS on it.

bump for crouch rockets

Ha, glad ppl like the idea... the more I think about it the more I like the idea of making it a summoned LE vehicle, since those vehicles have sound effects and animations instead of just being static. Turning a bike would involve movement, much like when you pivot a mech (from an animation standpoint).

I would think that since you'd be able to summon it at will rather than buy it, it would have to be slower than a Yalm, but not by too much. There could be two or three designs with upgrades, so that players could choose between crotch-rocket and full blown hog, and even a road warrior type chopper. Those LE mechs are really cool, so I picture a bike that's kinda in their mold, rather than that of a regular RK shop vehicle.

As far as bs/pvp usage, just have them add a nice evade bonus or something.
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

Omg.. i love this idea.. i love it love it love it!
    Personaly i think they shuld have 2 small SMGs mounted on the front/side of them that do decent PvP/PvM dmg.. even if it aint that good =P
    And beeing ground vhicles we shuld be able to use them in SL ^.^
    That would be way awsome.. still cudlent fly all over but you culd just WR0000000000000000000000MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm past all the mobs ^.^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

wow bikes would be super sweet.
    But I want to be able to jump over mountains and shizzle.

that would be awesome... Need to go to PW? forget the fixer grid yo, let's ride
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

ah, dont AO have this? What's a kodiac than?

Quote Originally Posted by Satisgaurd View Post
    ah, dont AO have this? What's a kodiac than?
    shoe != motorcycle ;/

I'm all for having a vehicle with wheels on Anarchy Online!

To quote Gran Turismo 4:

http://www.feeder.ro/Nike_one_546373.jpg

And it should probably be a Lost Eden only thing. Lol... Maybe even a notum-propelled Shelby GT350!

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    shoe != motorcycle ;/
    actually, a kodiac is more like a football...whenever i see one i just want to run up and punt it and yell "FIELDGOAL!!!"

Defently something FC shuld consider adding when we run out of LE resasrch..
    A bike for PvP (not mechs =P) that dose decent anti player dmg even if its way less then a APT.. but instead its atleast as fast as the fastest fixers / raging troxes and maby maby maby just a tad faster ^.^
    I SO LOVE IT! =D
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast