Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full IP RR

Full IP RR

I have heard some rumours ingame that the full ip rr will be taken out in 17.2 . From what i've heard from FC they will make a big annoucement when this will take place, but i don't see anything in the preliminary updates. Does this mean, it will still be available after 17.2?

ty
    Kirrana - 220/30 Doc
    Mikasha - 220/30 Fixer
    Minired - 220/30 Crat
    Hayliss - 220/30 MA
    Kerrida - 220 Shade
    Minicookie - 214 Trader
    Minidel - 213 Engi
    Nissika - 212 NT
    Aventine - 211 MP

i spent mine 2 weeks into LE like a dumb ass.. now im wishing i had it back..
    im sure they'll give us at least a weeks notice before removeing it now.. and i would except them to leave it in till after 17.2 now since new weapons and items are still on the way..

im esp eye balling the new mp nano shield.. which we are'nt quite sure if they mean a new nano that is a shield (EX: dmg,refelct,absorb) or a new creation shield that is 1hb
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Hope they'll give us a new IPR after 17.2, since a lot of people have used their after ofab weapons got out, and so won't be able to switch to dreadloch ones if they don't have IPR left.
    220 RK2 engineer.

I haven't used mine and wouldn't use it right now. I got a bit worried cause i will have to use it before they take it out. That's why i'm asking everywhere to get an answer and not get a "nice" surprise
    Kirrana - 220/30 Doc
    Mikasha - 220/30 Fixer
    Minired - 220/30 Crat
    Hayliss - 220/30 MA
    Kerrida - 220 Shade
    Minicookie - 214 Trader
    Minidel - 213 Engi
    Nissika - 212 NT
    Aventine - 211 MP

From the look of things it'll still be around, when\if they remove it they promised they'd make it noticeable. Also, I already reset as well so I'm hoping 17.2 doesn't make me regret it. Considering so many new items are coming all we can do is hope that nothing too drastic comes. If something does lets hope we get another set of resets for those of us who used ours earlier. ^^
    Disgruntled "Ferg" Engy 220\30 Director of Desolation RK2
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip
    First person to be killed 175 times by aliens.

Sometimes i dont understand people..... are you saw somewhere Sil saying full IPR ending? He said you will be spamed a lot about it and not last day... Dont trust people who talking rumours.

anyway i can say /care couse i already used it and now making brake from AO till second Full IPR (but this dont mean that second full IPR will be).
    Evaldas 205/9 Meta-Physicist
    Evaldas1 46/0 Trader
    Evaldas2 60/5 Martial Artist
    Evaldas3 220/27 Doctor
    Evaldas4 113/12 Adventurer
    Evaldas5 218/12 Engineer
    Evaldas21 21/2 Trader

█████████
    █████████
    █████████

Proud applicant of Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Sil hasn't posted anything, then it's just a rumor. Nothing more.
    Correct There aren't any plans for an additional IPR in 17.2 and neither are we planning to remove the existing one (In fact we aren't intending to remove the existing one at all at the moment, so unless you hear otherwise from us it will be there until you use it)
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Correct There aren't any plans for an additional IPR in 17.2 and neither are we planning to remove the existing one (In fact we aren't intending to remove the existing one at all at the moment, so unless you hear otherwise from us it will be there until you use it)
    omg.... and you say that now?...

Cant you see the problem?...

Quote Originally Posted by Efka View Post
    anyway i can say /care couse i already used it and now making brake from AO till second Full IPR (but this dont mean that second full IPR will be).
    You mean third.
    The first one came with the introduction of IPRs, several years ago. Before the NW expansion.

I'm not one of those, who want another full IPR right away... But could we have a wait time of less than five years this time?
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

Ty very much!
    Kirrana - 220/30 Doc
    Mikasha - 220/30 Fixer
    Minired - 220/30 Crat
    Hayliss - 220/30 MA
    Kerrida - 220 Shade
    Minicookie - 214 Trader
    Minidel - 213 Engi
    Nissika - 212 NT
    Aventine - 211 MP

now i wish i never used mine. after LE came out, there was a mention of it possibly being taken away around the 17.2 timeframe. so i went and used mine, not knowing there was still going to be more added. If i would have known that from the begining, i would have not used it will i knew for sure what i wanted to do with all the new goodies that are coming out.

aye that's good news. I am waiting as well.. to see what more changes come to PvP, to decide where is best ultimately to put the IP.
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

That is a very good news !!!

Still working on my research an AI levels and farming points on Beast raids to get Burden.

So I ll probably use this full IPR in about 1-2 years.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

jesus Sil, you say this NOW!?

i used mine quickly because i've never had a full ipr since i've been playing and other players said it would be a few weeks window..

then there was talk on the board that it would be removed but not before 17.1.. now we might have it forever? **** if i had known that i would have just waited till 220 when you got a bunch of excess ip in skills you dont need and wanna pick up the slack and recoup some ip..

:/
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

What I'd like to see is:

All peole using (or having used) the Full IRR should get the used IPR from earlyer on back.
    I mean, I was able to wait for the Full IPR after dinging 220, but people dinging 220 half a year before me burned a lot of IPR to 'optimize' the char.

And I guess setting all IPR-Points back to max will not be a lot of work, will not unbalance the game and make TONS of players happy.

Funny, after saying for weeks and months that it'll expire at some point.

Not that I'm personally affected by it (I cant forsee any changes that would make me regret using it in january, considering I have 2M+ spare IP and all single IPR's available on my toons) - but there are certainly people out there who will hate you guys for this - I know at least two persons who used it because they would be out of game for 4 months, so they figured they have to spend it to avoid missing out on it while they're unable to play the game - tough luck I guess.
    ಠ_ಠ

Surely at some point Funcom are going to add buyable IPRs to the victory point vendors, probably costing 100k each or something. They are bound to run out of ideas at some point for the vendor and this, I think would be a popular choice.

It's interesting that something that a majority of players feel strongly about, is not made available to the playerbase on even a limited basis. IPR should just be on a timer like perks, instead of the community constanly waiting for FC to hand them out
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Shrug, I've not used the full ipr on any of my toons yet. With this announcement I can just wait for the 2 hour perk reset timer, and do my perk resetting in a third of the time it would take otherwise....

Can figure playing 2 hours a day, and then logging in for resetting in the morning before work at times, so 3 resets a day isn't bad, and maybe 4 or 5 resets on a weekend.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Quote Originally Posted by windcaster View Post
    jesus Sil, you say this NOW!?

i used mine quickly because i've never had a full ipr since i've been playing and other players said it would be a few weeks window..

then there was talk on the board that it would be removed but not before 17.1.. now we might have it forever? **** if i had known that i would have just waited till 220 when you got a bunch of excess ip in skills you dont need and wanna pick up the slack and recoup some ip..

:/
    Perhaps it would be wise to stop listening to all the bogus rumours out there? I hope all the people who panicked based on rumour and reset early perhaps learned something.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast