Speed: Attack 0.10s
    Recharge 0.10s
    Equip delay: 0.10s

Modifier:

Max Health 250
    Strength 20
    Add All Def. 50

Description:
    This modification of the standard DEB was originally found on the black market where illegal fighting operations had used it to increase the endurance of their fighters in ways that were legally dubious at best. However, seeing the potential in the design, the Dreadloch Weapons division applied for, and were granted, permission to utilize the technique to make this special edition of the DEB.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q: What dose it do when activated? someone on test got one of these yet and care to share some info? ?

!~
    Last edited by Luiza; Mar 2nd, 2007 at 02:36:43.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Well the +defense/hp/str is nice. But I really hope the special it activates is something nice. Don't feel like giving up my key otherwise. The + defense is great dont get me wrong. But enfo's can't get enough of it to be really meaningful in pvp. But for pvm this item would be pretty nice.

Modifier:
    Treatment 14
    First Aid 14
    Max NCU 64
    Melee. Init. 50
    Ranged. Init. 50
    Physic. Init 50
    NanoC. Init. 50
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Hud1 :/ but i will use it anyway.

BTW why we get str and sta all the time? I have plenty of str and sta. I would like psychic or something else.
    Dragocz RK1

It has some other thing:

OnWear
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : MaxHealth 250
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : Strength 20
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : AddAllDef 50
    Name = ModifyResistance Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : 145 5
    Name = ModifyResistance Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : 146 5
    Name = ModifyResistance Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : 147 5
    Dragocz RK1

would love some feedback about what exactly this item does on use...
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Couldn't get nanos to parse so the only thing I know is that it locks strength for 12 minutes which means you can't use motr.

I'd guess that the things Dragocze posted means it gives 5% resistance to root/snare/stuns when worn.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Couldn't get nanos to parse so the only thing I know is that it locks strength for 12 minutes which means you can't use motr.

I'd guess that the things Dragocze posted means it gives 5% resistance to root/snare/stuns when worn.
    5% snare, root, calm

looked it up

Only 5% ftl :/

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Hm. I betted on it being a +STA item, but it was a +STR item. With a little extra of course... Oh well. Why, oh why Hud1 instead of Utils1?! It's not like that item would make enfos absolutely "ÜBAH" if it could be worn with a sanc key or whatnot.
    Last edited by Vincentprice; Mar 2nd, 2007 at 13:57:21.

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Calm line include stuns
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

Sorry, not really inpressed here. It's almost the same buffs as Adrenaline factory. 250 HP isn't even 1/4 of one hit in PVP anymore. Only reason to use it is the AAD it adds and I'm not even sure what value that has in PVP.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Calm line include stuns
    Yeah, but 5% resist is pretty meaningless. If it was 25-30 I could see a place for it; but loosing inits and NCU for the current item is pretty debatable imho.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    Yeah, but 5% resist is pretty meaningless. If it was 25-30 I could see a place for it; but loosing inits and NCU for the current item is pretty debatable imho.
    Still very intrested in what it does... not like 12min makes a big difference if you die 2-3 times every 5 minutes

Anyone found out what it dose yet?

!~~~ yeah the stats are nice when wearing it, but it has to do something (why would they make an item "specialy" just for enforcers)

maby this is the way funcom is try'n to make it up to us? for the absorb nerf?

I'll keep my Sanct key for sure.

Could at least make it Hud2.
    Thib - 218/15 Troxforcer - Slowly getting back in action.
    Jhec - 190/0 Nanogimp - retired for a moment.

Back to play Dec. 06 after 3yrs break, not sure i'll stay tho.

is there a lower version?

No, it seems like all the new stuff is aimed at TL7
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

Imo.. items stats arent going to save our butt.... its the game mechanics that need to be looked at.. This items isnt going to change a lot..

A reason why funcom 'out of the blue' would make an item that is "ENF ONLY"

i would say its because they now feel sorry for breaking the only defence enforcers had (Absorbs) when they fixed the low hp NT's

funcom should face the facts, enforcers suck after all this nerfs.. dmg shields/reflects/absorbs.....

if this is they'r way of try'n to fix it and actualy make us enjoy pvp...it better be something worth it, if not... i realy wish you all the best... but il quit for sure

my enf is only TL5.. nwo dont just stop reading thinking "oh hes only a TL5 enf wtf does he know, he doesnt count!?" TL5 was nerfed just the same, and just as hard.

the fact that this is only a lvl201+ (no matter how crap it is) item and the fact FC seem to tbh not give a **** about enfos, and the fact that i have both spent more creds and put more effort and time into my enf pisses me off greatly, ill be gone if 17.2 doesnt have some actual good hard love for enfo, not only TL7 but lower levels too.
    Last edited by Donz; Mar 3rd, 2007 at 02:09:37.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast