Thread: Sector 42: North Raidforce

Sector 42: North Raidforce

Since I'm getting to much topics and links to other topics I think it's best if I made a forum of my own. So all furture post can be made there. I'll also lock this thread after I made this post.

Sector 42 Forum!!

PS: I am still working on that forum, I copy-pasted most from these thread. So it still isn't complete
    Last edited by Siegie; Apr 17th, 2007 at 19:36:18.
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!

Crats are good at N too with their area calms.

Big notice: Tank mustn't be with reflects at N boss. So TT can go w/o soldier. Just need 1 sold for N. Best way to handle it is to devote main tank to tank boss with personal debuffs, damage and occasional mongo while backup tank with rrfe+guard mongo vectors/larvaes. (N boss debuffs your reflects by 50-75 if your reflect is over 14% or so).
    This raidforce requires less soldiers but more engis.

Defrall reporting for duty for north raid force.

Since i got all core with doc too now i will have doc on stick.

Candle645 hopefully will join me in tank team. I ask him anyway.

Talking to prosaanleike too join my raidforce at north in backup tank team. He never done it but he seems very interested. :-p .
    Last edited by Timme; Apr 11th, 2007 at 00:27:10.

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Crats are good at N too with their area calms.
    AoE calming is useless since enfs are chain mongoing, engis running blinds and ppl do not assist, you can add AoE snares to the list as useless items since ppl just run to the mobs to kill them instead of just passing the AoE snared and calmed mobs.
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaspell View Post
    AoE calming is useless since enfs are chain mongoing, engis running blinds and ppl do not assist, you can add AoE snares to the list as useless items since ppl just run to the mobs to kill them instead of just passing the AoE snared and calmed mobs.
    Area calms and area blinds are useful there. It's not supposed to live long, it's supposed to stop vectors/larvaes from hitting enf for a second. And with like 10+ vectors it's starting to matter. Yes, in ideal world enfo won't mongo calmed mobs. But in real world - enfo mongo as often as he can, but there is still 4.6 seconds pauses between his mongos. And if you blind/calm right after he mongo - it's like 4 seconds of mobs not hitting him much. Idea of calm/blind is to reliave hitting of enfo a bit.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Goddamnit, soldiers, unless you wanna see enf dead - don't G him. And no aura/rrfe too! Boss drains reflects unless it's 11% or less, so enf will go with just his cocoon %% and keeper aura.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by Siegie View Post
    Since I'm getting to much topics and links to other topics I think it's best if I made a forum of my own. So all furture post can be made there. I'll also lock this thread after I made this post.

Sector 42 Forum!!

PS: I am still working on that forum, I copy-pasted most from these thread. So it still isn't complete
    Says enough
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!