Thread: Sector 42: West Raidforce

Sector 42: West Raidforce

Since I'm getting to much topics and links to other topics I think it's best if I made a forum of my own. So all furture post can be made there. I'll also lock this thread after I made this post.

Sector 42 Forum!!

PS: I am still working on that forum, I copy-pasted most from these thread. So it still isn't complete
    Last edited by Siegie; Apr 17th, 2007 at 19:37:38. Reason: Kuznechik update
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Minge View Post
    Rule #1 for west raid: pull proto-embalmer away from the raid, stand at a distance and tank him so his back is turned to us. That way the entire raid won't get coccooned and wiped.

That is all
    This seems to be important. This way only tank stays in range of cocoon AoE, docs heal him while ranged kill his cocoon if he gets cocooned. Another enf is tanking the adds. I dunno if tactics changed but this is what we did last time I was at W and we killed the boss successfully.
    Minge ?
    It will remain playable until : 2007-10-27 16:08:34

West need more people to succeed and more ranged than melee. Melee have nothing to do with embalmer (can't attack due to area cocoon) and with AC (need to split up raidforce to avoid AoE booms from adds)
    Worth a try: if possible - put all crats to west so they can try to proc-stun mini-boss and AC. It worth a shot. Lots of evades isn't the thing. Just proc stuns can stop both miniboss from cocooning and AC from spawning adds/doing attacks that triggers AoE.

And ffs! I'm caller and not RL!!!111oneone!
    Last edited by kuznechik; Mar 11th, 2007 at 19:52:49.

tanked west many times back when kev used to spaqm 42 raids :P

Proto Embalmer is a fun fight to tank

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegie View Post
    Since I'm getting to much topics and links to other topics I think it's best if I made a forum of my own. So all furture post can be made there. I'll also lock this thread after I made this post.

Sector 42 Forum!!

PS: I am still working on that forum, I copy-pasted most from these thread. So it still isn't complete
    Says enough
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!