Thread: Suggestion about 2 things

Exclamation Suggestion about 2 things

I think Anarchy online needs more city slots and more slots for towers along with expanding the map more the areas big but its also to small at the same time

bump plz some one comment

FC needs a time machine, so they can go back in time and do something better, so that they'd have more money to spend on the initial development of AO, so that it would become the worlds most awesome mmo ever. Or just do it now, and open up the FULL rubi ka map. Someone posted it before, but i haven't been able to find it since then...

i dunno.. i mean on rk2 at least not sure we need more tower sites.. a lot of time just sit with ct and maybe 3 or 4 towers.. it seems imo at least people are having a hard time (or maybe they are just lazy) the dont plant sites under say 80.. i guess thats cause they can't put up learning / ransack conducter or something..

no amount of city plots will be enough if they add more it will just be a mad dash to grab them all up before anyone else and either farm them or sell them for a few bl each. sure a few org's will get a city out of it but wont help that much imo.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Why aren't more of the buildings in the Cities, like the Guild Halls in Omni-Ent usable? I'd LOVE to actually have teh ability to gather in a building in Rome... other than RBS of course... Inner City Office Buildings for Orgs? That would be Awesome.... and would give new meaning to Tower Fields... without the City benefits, you would HAVE to have a Tower Field or two... and the few cities out there? WHY are there no Houses/ Apartment Complexes? We would actually USE them... BUMP SLAM for THIS... Silirrion? any comments, bro? PLEEZ?!
    Weez Iz Teh Huggly Onez!11

Open the Cities back up, and allow orgs to rent Office Buildings!! The Tower Fields would actually have meaning, and get More Action, not to mention having the cities MEAN something again...!!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=490763