Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change Proc firing priority

Change Proc firing priority

I cannot understand why having a proc running is a liability to me. Getting a small boost in Dmg, Heal Efficiency or evades does not do anything for me when I am trying to fire cocoon or a large heal/regen and die due to proc interruption. As I understand other classes such as docs are hating this as much as me as a keeper.

I am personally on proc strike.. except *gasp* that new shiny Special edition helmet I have.. fires an even more useless "AC" proc

Procs should fire "After" all other "currently executing" nanos/perks are completed not interrupt them.. that is just uncalled for..

bump for this. It can be a problem for the MA class as well.

just a simple.. make them go after anything already in progress would be great

Or even better, make them not use the nano execution bar at all, like perks. Died on doc way too many times cuz of this
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Yep. Put procs on the "special" class (like perks), which can stack and collide without messing up nano execution.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Bump for this idea. It would actually make the procs (and some procs actually worth using) more useful if they acted more like perks (which is what they really are). A person shouldn't be penalized for casting a LE proc when it fires off relatively randomly.

nononono
    let em in nano line so FC employes can have enough "meat" in theyr fridges for holidays dureing year/s
    ahaahhaa

actually thats a great idea.. take it totally off the nano list completely.. Procs should != a liability...

Indeed one of my procs seem to add a nano recharge delay, like if there wasn't enough screw ups in casting ams already.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

bumparoo.. please fix proc stacking/firing...

Can I sell LE back to FC?
    Those procs help 90% of time, and killing me on another 10%.

/disappointed 220/25 doctor.

bump, maby the nerf cries for crat stun will stop

/me helps xaun out with the bumping

haven't been able to play the game in awhile can anyone comment is this still an issue?

yes it is still an issue.

bump for fixing this.
    Oltcit - 220/24/69 troxie enf -= Proud General of Deadly Whispers =- RK1
    Roflcopterz - 220/20/60 troxie nubstick wielder

Thanks adding it to my new AO Ideas thread just didn't know if it had been fixed yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast