Thread: A simple fix for titles...

A simple fix for titles...

Just make them work in a team the same as if you were not teamed. You can gain or lose equally. More people will team.

or the flipside

Make losing or gaining not work in a team. You will still see more people teaming..

At present you gain titles solo you lose them teamed. Thats retarded!

FIX PLEASE!

Bump for title earning/loosing in team.
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

Here's another quick fix, remove the titles!
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Maista View Post
    Here's another quick fix, remove the titles!
    Thants not a fix.. Seriously. Some people enjoy titles. I am just suggesting making getting them and losing something logical. Someone able to farm a title off you while your in a team but you not getting any real reward for being in a team is stupid. It keeps people from teaming. Yes I know there is "some" added toward your next title while in a team. But its so nerfed its pointless. It should be either you win/lose none or you win/lose equally. Nothing more or less will suffice.

signed.... I never understood why this was in place anyway.
    Tired of having endless amounts of pocketboss patterns taking up space in your bank?

Bump this!

Yeah, this is stupid.

Why punish people for being on a team? The rest of the game encourages it.

I don't think Battlestation should affect title... titlefarming is affecting strategy too much.
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

I still believe this is the only way to deal with titles.

Removing the pvp titles is the only way to deal with any problems having pvp titles as the root of the problem.
    Ayse "Millerna" Teyze (Level 220 / AI 23) Opi Agent - Retired
    Tecavuzcu "Duneprime" Coskun (Level 213 / AI 17) Sol Advy

Omni-Tek is my friend.

The way titles work in team is different, but they -do- work in teams. Even when the team has people outside of each others' ranges. I've seen gained/lost titles on BS many times while teamed. Last time I was a Rookie -> Freshman -> Rookie while teamed with a high Apprentice.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>