Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Update: Something in the Sewers- Omni Ent under attack by a giant Slug

OTPC: Update: Something in the Sewers- Omni Ent under attack by a giant Slug

Update: Something in the Sewers- Omni Entertainment under attack by a giant Slug-Like creature
    June 07, 29481 - [Global]

OTPC - Yesterday, the walls of Omni-entertainment rumbled and shook under the weight of a giant slug-like creature. Reports of the attack quickly filtered through Rome, Omni-Trade and Omni-Entertainment. Both military and civilian troops responded quickly to the security breech.

Due to the tremendous response and heroic effort of our citizens the giant beast was engaged and eventually destroyed. Several were injured and a few casualties reported. Luckily those slain had insurance and reclaimed with only minor residual effects. Witnesses claim that they heard a high pitched squeal echo from the sewers in Omni-Entertainment soon after the beast was slain, leaving some to speculate what still may be out there.

This attack came just days after recovering a body, identified as the missing child, Peter Hansen. Sewer workers, Omni-Pol and a group of concerned citizens went down into the sewers to inspect some of the pipes after receiving information about the sewers overflowing. After hours of sloughing through the sewers and fighting various vermin they found the clogged pipe. Much to their horror and disappointment it was the body of Peter Hansen.

Speaking to a very choked up Omni-Pol member they had this to say "We have been looking for him ever since the boating accident. It was very hard to find him like this. This is the kind of day that you really dislike your job. At least the family can have some closure but we really had hoped for a better outcome."

After yesterday’s attack Omni-Pol has issued a reminder warning to stay out of the sewers but many have taken it upon themselves to search and find whatever may still may be down there. We will continue to update this story with any new information during this continued investigation.

Sounds like some kinda Baraton...
    Were any journalists able to get pictures of the creature?
    Mope, mope, mope...
    In the enchanted forreeesssst!

slugs... it was just zora
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Omni-Ent attacked by giant slugs...pfft. And only one of them? where was it's cloak and rest of its kind to back it up!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

luckily one photographer was able to snap some shots:

Here

i dont see how that would fit in any sewers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    i dont see how that would fit in any sewers
    seeing how enormous crap that comes from the mouth of Omni officials, one can just begin to think what size of sewers is needed for the "back exit".
    If that is not the case, slugs are Mollusc's, and should be able to crawl into narrow places without much difficulty.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Yep, that's a Baraton. I think I've seen one or two out in PW, I wonder how it wandered as far as the city of Omni-1 without being spotted...?
    Mope, mope, mope...
    In the enchanted forreeesssst!

i think we need to have another look at the issue of how the hell does somthing that big fit into a sewer! **goes and drops some incendaires down his loo**

We've got THOSE in the SEWERS?

I'd better weld down the little grating over the drain in my shower.

Good lord! Who's been flushing Ess' nanos down the toilet?!
    Point Blank

and they say tir sewers are filthy
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Good lord! Who's been flushing Ess' nanos down the toilet?!
    *mutters* I just hope it wasn't my latest cooking experiment...

See? I told you throwing it in the sink wasn't a good idea...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Actually i think the slug was just a bigass trojan.. slug, packed with clammers inside. Too bad they forgot to make airholes coz if the slug wasnt wiggling around so much we prolly would have carried it inside omni1 for homeless ppl to eat..

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    and they say tir sewers are filthy
    I remember when they were green and glowing! And the clan recruits falling in it and discovering the joys of having their flesh melting off their bones. I also remember Fisk running after me, good old days.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Jun 11th, 2007 at 14:07:15.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    discovering the joys of having their flesh melting off their bones.
    well you can't say we didn't wash ourselves and at least the clan side didn't produce any mutated spawns...

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    well you can't say we didn't wash ourselves and at least the clan side didn't produce any mutated spawns...
    Then what's silverstone supposed to be?

your doom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    i dont see how that would fit in any sewers.
    "When we compared the teeth marks of the creature from the forest, and with wounds on the... dead. We have concluded that it is the same species, but not a full adult who performed the attack on the deceased." ~Rita Prestin
    This comment was made by Ms. Prestin in a Board of Directors meeting June 10th. The context of the conversation was talking about the remains of the person/people killed in the sewers compared with the teeth marks on the beast killed in Omni-Forest. Unless I'm misunderstanding Ms. Prestin, we're talking about two different creatures of the same species. The one in the sewers is smaller, and to my knowledge has not yet been killed.
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."

could we get an update on this please? something like "something killed in the sewers - omni ent discovers body of zora tarkhon" ^^ (( dunno good spelling ))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast