Thread: Need some advice for a 15 twink

Need some advice for a 15 twink

I'm working on getting enough NCU to summon my GA1. I have everything i need, but am having trouble getting on a Collar Casero de la Cripta, does anybody have any suggestions? My base BM skill is 61, +131+140+20+about 4 for composite attribute, and i'm still way short. Getting in that much from imps seems way impossible at this level. Am I missing something?

sl rings and some hood or something might help
    btw the hood drops from a leet or something only give like a few bm but every bit counts i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja View Post
    sl rings and some hood or something might help
    qft

The hood is called a White Sack. It drops from Joo, the leet "dyna" mob in Omni Forest.

More details here: White Sack

You can find out details of his location here: Unique Mobs
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Their superior technology is no match for our puny weapons!!!!

The key to this would be as high imps as you can possibly get, but otherwise towers, org contracts, ql 252 Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Sapphire [highest you can get i think, there are some other rings like Emerald that buff bio met as well...] mmmmm

i totally gave up on the idea on my level 10 fixer twink, but im pretty lazy... lol

I just did some rough calculations here at work but here is what I have for you...

132 Wrangle
    140 Mocham
    20 Comp. nano
    84 QL 73 implants that are agility, stam, or strength based. So easier to get on.
    5 The "White Sack"
    4 Comp. Attribute Trickle.
    385 total

+61 base ability

that leaves 24 points of BM short. You can easily cover that with SL rings and trickle down from buffs. I cannot remember what base stats buff BM but you need to get the highest ability implants in as well that contributes to BM.

I think you will find the 24 points will disappear fast once you start getting buffs like FG, NS, etc. Dont forget about the Nova Dillion & Kirch armors that buff ability as well.

Good luck and have fun!
    Linkee 220/21 Omni, Atrox Fixer

The first to not be first at anything....

level 6 did ga fixer
    15 should be walk in park
    level 6 has screen shots and everything
    check auno.org
    he did a guide and everything
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

Quote Originally Posted by theobelisk View Post
    level 6 did ga fixer
    15 should be walk in park
    level 6 has screen shots and everything
    check auno.org
    he did a guide and everything
    highest req on ga 1 is Matter metamorphosis >= 365

coh neck requires 470 BM

i get that they're 9 levels apart, but there's a bit of a difference

im tryna show that if a level 6 had enough ncu for it, a level 15 should easily
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc