Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: The Official Downtime's A' Comin' Thread

The servers are up. There still may be some kinks and glitches to work out, but we are keeping an eye on things and working to address them as they pop up. If you run into problems, please let us know, and we'll look into it.
    tee-hee...MMMPHHHhHTTTTT bwuua-hahaha-haha...oh boy i pee'd myself again.
    thanks for more laughs.

now honestly, why was a decision made to release the patch if it wasn't 100% ready? using production to test again?

Grid station also missing from Newland

First things first. When I select RK1, it automaticly changes the selection to RK2.

Second, the settings are not saved, hence I can't log in because no D3D is selected.

Great work! I can't put into words how amazed I am that something this "obvious" wasn't cleared out before FC started the migration/patching...
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Quote Originally Posted by Peregryn View Post
    I want to meet their supplier ....... weapons-grade coffee ftw. Kidding aside that was a beautiful use of Metaphor
    Thank you, thank you - no need for applause, just throw money.

My recipe for weapons-grade coffee: Take a 1-pint mug (if you haven't got one then don't even bother trying). Add 3 or 4 VERY heaped large teaspoonfulls of any rich-roast coffee, a roughly equal amount of sugar (brown or white - use of artificial sweeteners constitutes heresy) pour in half-and-half boiling water and milk. The resulting mixture should be dark brown and 3 or 4 should allow you to: a) work 18 hours without noticing and b) smell colours and taste music. Should be taken with bars of Kendal Mint Cake. For any of you who've never tried the stuff - TRY IT! It's not just for mountaineers and Arctic expeditions you know.

"The management accepts no responsibility for any psychotic episodes or caffeine-fuelled rages resulting in the loss of job, spouse/girlfriend, freedom or internal organs/limbs."

This helped keep me going back in 1999 when I had to migrate my office from Windows 3.1 and Novell Netware to NT4 across the board. 3 servers and 197 486s and P1s to 2 servers and 203 PIIs - that was a VERY long week....
    Dare to be wierd!

Yspryd - MP, Adraste - Soldier, Glyndwr - Enforcer, Caradog - Adventurer, Myrddin - Trader, Mirimiel - Fixer, Ceridwen - Doc, Gwalchmai - Keeper.

Yummy - can't even log onto RK1. Nice to see FC tested this patch out thoroughly to the extent where they opened the launcher and decided it worked.

lolz wtb weapons grade coffee ^
    Wofskeep 220/30/70 Keeper, President of First Order (RK1)
    History: Formed Tuesday August 14, 2001 at 7:00 pm EST.

[Social] Nirvelle: I accidently a whole server

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    First things first. When I select RK1, it automaticly changes the selection to RK2.
    Bump.. same for me.. cant select RK1 in the launcher, if I pick RK1 or RK3 it resets to RK2.

WTB quick-fix! anyone got any tips?

Welcome to AnarchyOnline.

Welcome to AnarchyOnline. x 1000 makes a nice pretty color........yellow 4tw.. but is there something that can be fixed?

My friends list is empty. Not even the orgbot shows up
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

And org chat dosen't work
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

rofl good to know they used all that extra time wisely. ;X
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Quote Originally Posted by Mavchi View Post
    Bump.. same for me.. cant select RK1 in the launcher, if I pick RK1 or RK3 it resets to RK2.

WTB quick-fix! anyone got any tips?
    bump for that, same here

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    My friends list is empty. Not even the orgbot shows up
    Looks like the friends list is updating now. Just took some time, but my orgchannel is for some reason Clan(Name unknown) And I am Omni
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post

Second, the settings are not saved, hence I can't log in because no D3D is selected.

Great work! I can't put into words how amazed I am that something this "obvious" wasn't cleared out before FC started the migration/patching...
    bump for BOTH

patch

At the present time, nothing seems to be working well.

Frequent disconnects. Zoning problems. No chat's.

The problems with zoning, disconnects, and with the chat server are currently being looked into and worked on.

What about the second patch ?
    I didnt get any option for it, and theres a lot of issues when I loggon without it.
    (zoning, chat and so, all which you are currently looking into. )
    I checked your manual download patch department, but it wasnt there yet.
    There should be 2 patches right ?

Thank you for the work though

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    The problems with zoning, disconnects, and with the chat server are currently being looked into and worked on.
    Does this include the launcher problems? (pls say yes pls say yes)

ffs,,,,,,,put the save password bkup pls...that was so stupid to get rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    ffs,,,,,,,put the save password bkup pls...that was so stupid to get rid of it
    here here!
    There are 2 rules in life that one must follow to succeed.

1) Don't tell people everything you know.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast