Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Create a secondary nano-casting system

Create a secondary nano-casting system

And let all kinds of perks, hostile nanos, auras, whatever use that instead of the primary that we use.

I am so damn tired of not being able to execute nanos because my whole team and the boss we're fighting is shooting off so many small programs every other second!

Apart from this probably reducing my damage by anywhere from 10-30%, it also kills me every now and then when I somehow manage to pull aggro and need to use my defensive nanos. "Already executing program" "You died from weapon damage" ...

Please.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Signed.... My doc would love that also...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

BUMP. esp with the new penumbra instance at the ice part.. I keep doing there due cant heal for 10s or can execute ams... or root/snare remover... and so is it at more places ingame.
    GoldFish - Riders Of The Lost Org

Already exeucting nano program - The biggest killer in AO.
    Signed.
    Bumped.
    Fix it.
    Deceptiv - 133/7 - Opifex Martial Artist - The Mockers

Elsare - 42/2 - Opifex Agent -

Bump to get lag noticed and fixed!

/signed
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

/signed
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

bump
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

bump for a fix to one of the oldest problems in AO, most prevalent problems, and a problem that continues to get worse and worse instead of better.

ALL procs and ALL auras should be casting on their own bars. Anything that is an "automatic effect". I've seen plenty of times where its been said they aren't -supposed- to interfere with casting, but its obvious they still do. Moving these types of actions to a new category would make nanos work like they were originally intended.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

massive bump.

bump!
    Was in team with 3 keepers recently... Omagawd...
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Why does an external nano program executing prevent me from executing my own anyway? I hate this, especially on my doc and NT. Fix please!

bump
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Fkin annoying in DB when playing doc, even if debuff shouldnt prevent you from casting it still will. h8!!
    Chemical "Domman" Ecstasy - 22022 Martial Artist of Spartans.
    Humpage "Archsavior" Heals - 21815 Inherited Doctor
    Stupid "Domm02" Trox - 16422 Enforcer

I've already posted my bump for this thread, so now comes the obligatory message from someone disagreeing:

STFU and roll a keeper or NR shade gimps, play the game the way its made!

(maybe now that we've met the quota the thread will stay on track for fixing one of the top 3 worst bugs in the game engine, if not the worst period).
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    I've already posted my bump for this thread, so now comes the obligatory message from someone disagreeing:

(maybe now that we've met the quota the thread will stay on track for fixing one of the top 3 worst bugs in the game engine, if not the worst period).
    Lol.....
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    why on earth would i roll a shade when i can roll a keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by tehtweeky View Post
    why on earth would i roll a shade when i can roll a keeper?
    shade dd > keeper dd
    Chemical "Domman" Ecstasy - 22022 Martial Artist of Spartans.
    Humpage "Archsavior" Heals - 21815 Inherited Doctor
    Stupid "Domm02" Trox - 16422 Enforcer

the worst is the blue debuf in db instance. allways have allready executing for more than 10 seconds after being debuffed blue'ish
    AoC vs WoW

Playing trader with this

Traders asking for love is like fixers asking for a better meep nano

big bump and throw all the MA special attack recharges into it as well

BUMP!

Please this really need sto be fixed!
    This morn from just asimple keeper aura in team, I couldnt heal for 15 seconds in Pande, and due to lack of docs, I ended up dying in the time I couldnt heal ><

When FC "fixed" graft recharges etc, it made THIS problem even worse then what it was before, especially with a lot of the normal programs that auto execute, refreshing and giving you a stupid recharge (like on the lower level short term doc health buffs, soldier damage auras, keeper evade proc, engi auras and crat auras). This problem would help in places like pande and huge scale raids, as then the professions with helpful aoe auras can actually run em for the benefit of the raid, rather then screwing up casting classes ability to cast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast