Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: -You Know You're An NT When .......

-You Know You're An NT When .......

You try to put on a buffing gun and you have to wait 4min's to see your stats change
    (Love That NT Cyber Deck Switch Time)

-Please Post an NT Glitch Or NT Love comment, it's good to see what we all think in such short lines hehe Please don't turn this into a flare post but some funny but yet crazy comments would be thankfull-

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

-You Know Your An NT When .......

you shudder a little bit and immediately look over both shoulders when anyone even mentions the word 'Trader'.

* ...when you get tells from people you never met inviting you to a kite teams, even tho you're 220 and probably never kited a single thing.
    * ...when all your alts lack weapon skills, but can cast all the not lvl-locked nanos. Even tho they are keepers. Or soljas. Or NR shades. (so guilty -.- )
    * ...when you vomit a little in your mouth at the sight of Reanimator's Cloak.
    * ...when items that add HP are of no interest to you whatsoever, and therefore you die to lvl 180 mobs (IF they hit you)
    * ...when most tells you get while AFK are "maek impz plx i pai 1k kk?"
    * ...when you get hate tells from people you never even killed on BS/Towers/Tara, saying "OMFG F****NG NTS YOU ALL SHOULD MOTHERFATHER DIE ALREADY PLX!!!"
    * ...when your nanopool is 5 times bigger than your HP.
    * ...when you get loot off all the aliens on APF.

.... and so forth
    Last edited by Nukealeet; Oct 23rd, 2007 at 20:20:14.
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

NS plz

You Know ur an NT when u Hear/Read Mastablasta's name and have to giggle a little ~

-You Know Your An NT When .......

you giggle to yourself when you someone 'warns' you about the soldier hiding around the corner who has TMS/AMS up.

when you get hate tells from everyone you kill.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

when you instakill nearly everyone

uhn.. no.. soryy...
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

When you get petitioned for training someone and get baned for 24 hours and you were just sitting at beach doing nothing. (true story)

... you lose 2 hours of sleep cause you're trying to find a way to balance low hp, NI, evades, NR, Conceal, percep and %nanodamage increase. And finally fall asleep after you decided that you would be playing your keeper the day after.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

...when some random guy keeps talking b/s at you, and you think "i could sooo nuke him..."..irl..
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

you know you're an NT when...

you know PRECISELY the aggro range of hecklers and can navigate through an entiire field of them on your lowbie toon.. but the rest of the team gets killed trying to follow you. (true story)

-R-
    Better to die on your feet. Than live on your knees.

...when you're the first to get alphaed in every pvp involving more than 4 people.
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!

Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukealeet View Post
    ...when you're the first to get alphaed in every pvp involving more than 4 people.
    That goes for docs also.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

post it on doc board then
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!

---------------------

when that keeper on the other side breaks ranks, risking death (omg) from the 5 soldiers in front of you... to close enough distance to drop s&d on you, knowing that it's a 99% instant title farm.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Is this what passes for root worthy material now?

I notice the NTbot chat thing isn't though?
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

wasn't me
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

The forums are full of Tripe now... I miss Del and Sevent and Sat
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Y'know, with all the bitter harping, trolling, flaming and "tripe" that goes on here, Waterbamsen comes up with a thread that could inject a little humor into the fray... so yeah, I rooted it.

I'll remove the root so the thread gets pushed into obscurity and we can go back to the whining bi*ching and complaining.

And the ORIGINAL thread about BotNT was closed at the request of the original poster, by the looks of it... if someone had just sent either Steveo or me a PM instead of DEMANDING it be rooted...
    Last edited by Crisalys; Nov 2nd, 2007 at 15:52:44.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast