Thread: Jetbike Ideas

Jetbike Ideas

The jetbikes Skins are amazing seriously, but there way too flat, And they move silently in all directions with no turning Speed u can spin them around in like all direction, not possible slow down the turning speed of The jetbikes, oh and make it so you cant put the tip of them in things, maby like if u hit something it deactivates, and give them a little life, they are sold meshs thats stand completely still in mid air, at least the hoverboards have fans, Give them something to make them more interesting.
    Reving noices
    some pollution(exhaust fumes) like every once and a while it spits small clouds of Grey fumes out the back.

Something to ****e the Hoverbikes out.

Hypermoving - This state only usable on rubi-ka Lets the Biker Raise his run speed 2000 points, while in this state the biker cannot Leave the ground.
    no casting time, Recharge: 160.00s (2m)

So u can move with a Maxed runspeed like a Bike lets you But u cant leave the ground, only works on RK. Its not that crazy cause 220s run at that speed anyway.

The concept of hypermoving lies with the fact that we are paying real money for these hoverbikes and id like to see results
    I didnt spend 30 dollars on them for a fancy looking yalm.

This isnt hard to Achieve
    Simple a Special attack that appear when your on hoverbike that Casts the Nano (Hyper-moving)
    It casts and Stops running on you when you stop moving.
    Locks Runspeed for 160.00s
    Last edited by digidevil4; Dec 7th, 2007 at 00:35:16.

Quote Originally Posted by digidevil4 View Post
    The concept of hypermoving lies with the fact that we are paying real money for these hoverbikes and id like to see results
    Then why did you spend 30 dollars on them? It's a bad idea that items you pay RL cash for should add benefits that affect the ingame world. FC stated this aswell.

Digi, you need to clean up your writing a lot. Your punctuation is so erratic that - at first - it sounds like you're a ranting streetperson. I wouldn't mention this if I didn't consider it a matter of effort instead of capacity. After 3 read-throughs I think I understand what you're trying to say. Normally neither I nor anyone else would put that much effort into deciphering something the author couldn't be bothered to clarify.

Your idea is a valid one - jetbikes should appear to be running, at least as much as a hoverboard. Sounds would be good for all of the above too.

Sound has been sorely neglected in this game ever since SL came out and caused some .wav conflicts.

It was stated very clearly that these items were not meant to give any special ingame advantages. Raising runspeed by 2,000 would indeed give an advantage.

I think most/all knew that a "fancy looking yalm" is what we would be getting. Actually, functionally it's not even as good as yalm. The jetbikes break on attack, unlike yalms. This was done on purpose, in keeping with the idea that the jetbikes would not give any special ingame advantages.

It's one thing to ask for something to make the jetbikes look fancier. It's another to ask for something that would give an ingame advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by tiralee View Post
    It was stated very clearly that these items were not meant to give any special ingame advantages. Raising runspeed by 2,000 would indeed give an advantage.

I think most/all knew that a "fancy looking yalm" is what we would be getting. Actually, functionally it's not even as good as yalm. The jetbikes break on attack, unlike yalms. This was done on purpose, in keeping with the idea that the jetbikes would not give any special ingame advantages.

It's one thing to ask for something to make the jetbikes look fancier. It's another to ask for something that would give an ingame advantage.
    Maby more people would use them if they did give ingam advantages, the main reason in use mine atm is cause it goes up instantly which to the yalm is its main advantage

Yalms can go straight up aswell, and they dont break when entering combat. Jetbikes are mainly for the social part of AO.. in other words, for LOOKS, not performance, not advantages. If I were you, I'd regret wasting the 30 bucks instead of whining about the lack of advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by Trexremacy View Post
    Yalms can go straight up aswell
    I think he was referring to the fact that you can instacast the bikes/boards, dont have to wait for equipping delay. That's the only reason I use em.

Now I'm lost...
    He wants MORE advantages in addition to the instantcast?

that is indeed true...

Maby more people would use them if they did give ingam advantages, the main reason in use mine atm is cause it goes up instantly which to the yalm is its main advantage
    of course that's not what you "paid for" is it? The patch notes clearly state you ain't getting something that effects game play.

and lets not forget all those folks who said they'd bail on the game if FC ever did such a thing.

the most serious de bump i've ever made. You paid for eye candy, you got eye candy. More eye candy i can agree to, but no in game benefits.

How's this for an idea: How about FC has a competition where to enter you have to send in a rendered model (shouldn't be too many submissions just on that) of a new jetbike or board design... Or if they wanted more entrants I suppose could be a coloured sketch or somesuch. And *maybe* have the players vote out of a selection they choose themselves... That should net you some tasty ideas.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Trexremacy View Post
    Now I'm lost...
    He wants MORE advantages in addition to the instantcast?
    Seems like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    How's this for an idea: How about FC has a competition where to enter you have to send in a rendered model (shouldn't be too many submissions just on that) of a new jetbike or board design... Or if they wanted more entrants I suppose could be a coloured sketch or somesuch. And *maybe* have the players vote out of a selection they choose themselves... That should net you some tasty ideas.
    Smarts Start your own thread though

No, but you do spend $14.95 a month to use it
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig