Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doc with Dreadloch Panther --> did it ;)

Talking Doc with Dreadloch Panther + Xan of Abandonment

Hi,
    I am Drlinkdead, Neutral 220/20 Trox doctor on RK1, my main is Gluon.

I just equipped a Dreadloch Panther along with my old Kyr Hammer ql300.

To sumarize:

Equipment
    * Full ql300 Combined Mercenary's.
    * all three ql300 1hb imps.
    * ql300 temp implants for agi/sta/str where possible.
    * Attunment device combat 1 and other 1hb buffing items such as skill manuals, vanya's pearl of the right brain (x3), some excellent concrete cushions and sta/str hud/ncu as well etc...
    * a 149 guardian conductor of learning and ql300 large HQ advantages (Thanks to WB and Slrivella).

Perks
    * Champion of Light Infantry 10 + Atrox Primary Genom 10 + Enhanced DNA 10 + Freak Strength 3.
    * all abilities buffing research done.

Buffs
    * Prodigious strength + enhanced essence of behemoth + Thug's Delight + Brutal Thug + Feline Grace + 153 umbral wrangle + Composites.

(1hb and brawl maxed of course, Fast attack not quite maxed, low dimach)

Off course it would have been much easier to wait combat 2 global research, use a higher tower, or use burden / star of recovery and such but I couldn't wait and I am a pande noob.

If anyone is interested I'll post a link to the config I used precisely.
    I am not sure at all this is better than MA or pistol, actually I just wanted something different.

I would like to thank everyone who helped at PC Raiders, at Wolf Brigade for the temp join, and above all Slrivella and Anelauri, as well as Parthelia for the umbral.

Reperk time now.

Edit: forgot to state I am a trox from the beginning.
    Last edited by Drlinkdead; Mar 13th, 2009 at 00:10:29. Reason: Updated

Retired Doc Professional
    im not sure how you did it, but thats quite the feat. congrats on what looks like a lot of hard work.

that proc for -200 AAD will help you a lot, i bet, to land perks and such.

will it be better than pistols? who knows. im sure you can make it competitive, which makes it viable (regardless of if its "Better" or not). its nice to be different tho.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Awesome, GRATZ!

You'll get asked for Behe a lot now
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

Wow, that's a fantastic achievement. I've never had a good look at the panther, so it doesn't stick out in my mind, but from what I remember, it's a beast. Good job, enjoy it, hehe.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Awesome job Glu, and gratz again!

i'd like to see the config
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Here is the setup I used

everything should be here, just add 1hb/sta/str/agi buffs + 150 conductor of learning

reperking soon done

Gratz, very impressive

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Can't access the link at work, but what breed are you?
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

From his setup it shows he has Atrox Primary Genome perked so he's most likely Atrox.
    Currently Playing:
    Kingdoc - 218/14 Atrox Doc : Kingbots - 215/15 Atrox Engy : Kingpao - 197/16 Atrox MA
    Occasionally play:
    Shaolinshade - 219/16 Atrox Shade : Kingskillz - 212/18 Atrox Trader : Kingcrat - 197/11 Atrox Crat
    Plus many more alts.

I'd be curious to see what your min & crits are on the 2 weapons? Not interested in switching, just want to know how it worked out.

Also what is your self-buffed AR in your typical gear outfit?
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Coming from my original toon an enf, I love the 1hb concept. I would be willing to create a 220 trox doc just for this (>.< the leveling farm)
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher

and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

My current AR in Inferno with boots and Doc Special Ed. Helmet on, CM for the rest: 1876, not counting Glory.
    I have a bit of add. Chem. Dmg. in implants (RHand, LWrist).

DPanther
    You hit Lord of the Void for 1467 points of chemical damage.
    You hit Lord of the Void for 2747 points of chemical damage.Critical hit!
    Kyr Hammer ql300
    You hit Lord of the Void for 1275 points of chemical damage.
    You hit Lord of the Void for 2430 points of chemical damage.Critical hit!

Note: It's just to answer Hyde's question, I'm not starting a DD challenge I'd loose with 100% chance

Interesting damage. Are you using chem aruls for that?
    Hlep gnak!

No, I'm using Masterpiece Ancient Bracer and Masterpiece Defensive Bracer, the later has a +20 Chem Dmg. modifier, there is also a +10 Chem Dmg. modifier on the Pure Novictum Ring I am still using.
    I guess that is about all for chem damage modifiers, along with CM and imps.

Lightbulb

Congrats on the hard work paying off.

keep us uppdated on the dmg...
    Drtheron B 220/30 Atrox Doc First AI30 atrox doc on RK1
    Stilithium B 220/12 Nanomage Doc PVP project

Nttheron B 220/16 Atrox NT Ao easymode pvp is: on
    Lithvium B 220/13 Solitius Crat DD hoe project
    Zystem B 208/8 Nanomage Engineer Tradeskiller

+ A couple of alts in progress

as a background ref.. what were you using before? and as an update, how are you liking it right now?

Just before I was using a ql 250 ofab Panther Mk 6 + ql300 kyr.
    Before that I used a QB then EQB from 161 to 215.

Having played for a few days fully reperked now I have to say that I really like this weapon. QL300 imps also brought other nice stuffs like a decent nanodelta boost. Gameplay on this toon is so nice that it is difficult for me to play others... including my "main".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast