Thread: Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle Requirement Raised?

Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle Requirement Raised?

I just noticed when I tried to put my Silenced Kyr'Ozy Type 3 back on my 212 Agent, that the 17.7 patch mysteriously raised the requirement of this gun from 210 to 215 so I can no longer equip it.

Any particular reason this was done?

I see in the patch notes, and in game, they added the glory proc to that gun (was never there on silenced version, only normal typed AI rifle).

I guess I'm just annoyed that I come back from the holiday to see I can no longer equip the main weapon that character has been using for over a year now, with no mention of the nerf in patch notes.

Funcom?
    Is this an intentional nerf or an unintended bug that slipped through the cracks?

If its is intentional, what exactly made this weapon overpowered from the 210-214 level range?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.

Emphorix ( 216 / 20 Field Marshal ) Death
    Krosis Chaos ( 220.0 / 17 Deity )
    Life Phoremix ( 220 / 21 Eternalist )

Catch me on EVE Online as Mr Krosis

That really sucks, I mean now it is totally useless, as the first thing any agent should get after 210 is the 300 cobra mk6...

I'm pretty sure its a mess up since looking at auno the silenced type 2 rifle still seems to be 210 level req
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Well, all APF stuff used to be 210+... 215+ is prolly mess-up since all 17.7 boards are 215+...
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Bump for an answer for this. I'm not a PvPer so getting the VP for a high enough Cobra is gonna take a while. I was looking forward to upgrading my Kyr'ozch at 210. I don't want to have to wait for 215 now.
    Jerachim "FlakMunky" Artul - Lv. 220 AI 21 Agent Equip
    Veteran - Rising Phoenix
    Flakforce - Lv.60 AI 6 Enforcer Equip
    Flakster - Leveling currently

FC, please tell us this is an unintended nerf? If not my (and others!) ability to buff agility and treatment has just suffered a major blow. With the treatment and agility rifles being basic parts of my buff kit, I've kind of become dependent on being able to swap out rifles when I upgrade other parts of my kit. It is an unexpected and pointless blow being told that I won't be able to do that again until lvl 215 without losing the use of my main wep.
    Fix pls.

PS.
    Yes, I know that the Cobra is superior to the Silenced Kyr, but not all of us are PVP and BS fans...
    210 agent, Nightmares End, Rimor

I'll add this to the Agent Bug List as soon as I can do so.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.