Quality level: 200
    Requirements:
    Wield:
    Must have expansionset: Shadowlands
    Soldier
    Assault Rif from 1001
    Burst from 751
    Full Auto from 901

Clearly it is usable by a title level 5 character, as are the other Superior Rebuilt Perennium weapons. There is nothing about this weapon which suggests that it can't be used at TL5, in fact, the requirements imply that it was aimed at TL5 soldiers. Weapons aimed at TL7 characters generally have 2000+ skill requirements.

These weapons are built as follows:

1. Obtain the Superior Perennium weapon, these sell for about 20 mil in GMS, or you can farm the components. Either way it's a common item that most soldiers would be using by TL5, twink or not.

2. Complete the Inferno Spirit Quest. This can be done by a TL5 character. There is no level lock which prevents TL5 characters entering Inferno or obtaining and completing the quest.

3. Obtain the appropriate weapon from The Beast. Again, there is no level lock which prevents a TL5 character from doing this. It can be done with the help of a healer to overcome the Pandemonium environmental DoT.

Steps 2 and 3 are quite a lot of work. Step 3 required the help and support of a TL7 raidforce. It's therefore quite an unpleasant surprise that the first TL5 to do this hit the following brick wall:

It is theoretically possible to combine "Perennium Blaster Rebuild Kit" with "Lord of Anger". But you need at least 195 in Level.

Wow! None of us saw that coming. Nothing about the quest or the item suggests that it's for level 195+.

Please remove this hidden requirement. TL7 players have better weapons than the rebuilt perenniums. The regular Superior Perennium Sniper is usable by TL3 agents, I'm not sure about the Blaster since I don't have a soldier twink, but it's certainly usable at TL4. It would make sense that TL5 twinks who have put in the work should get a step up from these weapons.

Well said, Bump.

Bump to allow twnks to have something else than a blue dildo, and work to be original and better than others.
    Double bump because if you intended to make it 195+, you should have done so with the quest at the very start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

big phat bumpage erm hello funnycom was this justa cruel joke to destroy the will of the first person to achieve this on their tl5 twink?

Bump for good suggestion
    Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.

remove that lock it's pointless , let the people who are willing to put all the work to build one of those guns enjoy it also.

Pointless if you ask me, if im right in thinking LoA drops extremely rarley. But if you must have it - then so be it and remove the 195 lock.
    Deceptiv - 133/7 - Opifex Martial Artist - The Mockers

Elsare - 42/2 - Opifex Agent -

Bump to get lag noticed and fixed!

Well... At least it MUST be specified somewhere...
    But bump for removing weird level lock...
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

daamn you are crazy for taking tl5 to farm pande for the right lord weapon!! Still your points are valid and there shouldnt be a level lock!
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Bump for pushing the limits of twinking even higher.
    I mine for notum

...Black Sunday...
    [Pakema]: omni did much for block our better ppl
    [Pakema]: i havnt may
    [Pakema]: all say
    [Pakema]: You have entered dishonorable and will be penalized
    [Pakema]: Bad that some players have got perma bath

Bump for unlock.

Who got it, btw?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Bump! That was a huge amount of work to run into a hidden requirement at the last second. I think the poor guy's hair about caught on fire.

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

The fact that the item needed to properly (ie intended) survive in pande where you get the item should have shown that the weapon was not for TL5s.

Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster
    Attack rating cap 2500

QL 300 Kyr'Ozch Carbine - Type 12
    Attack rating cap 2400

Was clearly meant for TL6/7, where there was a gap in damage from AR capped peren weapons and AI weapons that produced better damage.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Twinks have always used items beyond the reach of a normal player of that level. There are TL3 twinks with pure novictum rings, which requires crossing inferno without boots since they're locked to TL5. Isn't that the same situation as a TL5 going to the Beast without a HHAB? There are also TL3 twinks with spirit infused yuttos NCUs, which are made with items from Inferno.

Ian Warr drops a nodrop item that is easily equipped at lv81. Show me the team of level 81s who could even spawn Otacustes, let alone kill Ian Warr.

Twinking is about pushing the limits, often in ways that couldn't be done without the help of higher level characters. There was every reason to believe that this would be difficult but nevertheless possible for a TL5.

I'll bump this.

Oh, and make the Lord of Envy drop more than once every 2 years.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

bump for this

@ Lupu
    I wasn't there but I think it was Soljapip
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualinas View Post
    @ Lupu
    I wasn't there but I think it was Soljapip
    It was.

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Car, thanks for posting this. and bump

Agree with this suggestion
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Bump to remove such a retarded req

Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast