Thread: Wish List Update: Armour

Wish List Update: Armour

Quote Originally Posted by Onlymeh View Post
    9. Armor:
    • Increased number of viable tl7 armor choices. CSS is great armor but completely out of reach for a lot of people. Agent Tier 3 armor is only good in some parts and mostly has bonuses that are incredibly useless until the armor gets near to ql300.
    With the addition of Ofab this concern would seem to have been addressed with Armour that is viable for all levels and better than Tier 3 when fully upgraded, I believe our Armour concerns have been dealt with but as always I'd like everyone else's opinions on such matters.

Though the Ofab Agent pads still need to be added.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I am quite happy, agents got very varied setups. It would be fun with more armor to FP into but...well

fpable Crat back and some Keeporz SE helm and and maybe Solja pads or some other and Ima lub j00 long time

p.s.
    More constructive repply will follow bit later from me

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    With the addition of Ofab this concern would seem to have been addressed with Armour that is viable for all levels and better than Tier 3 when fully upgraded, I believe our Armour concerns have been dealt with but as always I'd like everyone else's opinions on such matters.

/agree
    We are dyslexia of Borg.
    Futility is resistant, your ass will be laminated.

/agrees too
    Finalizer Telperion 220/22
    Manager Laurellyn 125/5

Member of First Light

[Account Cancelled]

./AGREE!!!
    Darrolav 220/30/70 Agent on RK1

yee.. some pads with 400 HP and 30 AAO
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

Quote Originally Posted by DarkProphecy View Post
    yee.. some pads with 400 HP and 30 AAO
    So overall weaker than the Soldier ones then?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

So overall weaker than the Soldier ones then?
    better ones with AAD too for example 30aao/10 aad or more aad to make evade setups more viable choice.

Any thoughts on new fp:able armor?
    Noone except me wants some SE helm fpable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    Only that new FP'able armour is awkward, granting us access to older armours which we didn't have before raises questions of why we're getting them and do we need them, creating new FP'able armours causes some awkwardness with balance issues for the professions which get the new stuff and for us.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Symbiants as FP'able

I'd like some Agent shoulderpads the most.

posting for emphasis

Thumbs up FPable Ofab armors

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    I also think FPing is covered by what the original wish says: "Increased number of viable tl7 armor choices."

So I would like to have that added as a sub-note to that 9th wish: Armor
    A suggestion: (also updating the wish to mention Ofab, and pointing out that if Ofab is FPable it would not only aid the TL7, but all agents, twinks and leveling alike.)
    • Increased number of viable tl7 armor choices. CSS is great armor but completely out of reach for a lot of people. Agent Tier 3 armor is only good in some parts and mostly has bonuses that are incredibly useless until the armor gets near to ql300. Ofab is another good choice, but still limits us to one set.
      • Being able to FP into other profession's armor could be a solution to increasing the number of viable armor choices. Preferably making all the Ofab armors available to agents.
    I do not think it is an unrealistic wish, neither unbalancing.
    What do _you_ think?

Good thing to add for the wish list.
    I would not mind being able to FP into other professions OFAB. And I can not see how that would change game balance. It would "only" mean that we agents can get a little more specialized.
    Instead of being jack of all trades; OK at a lot and good at nothing, we could specialize in specific directions.

Adventurer
    Agent
    Doctor
    Enforcer
    Engineer
    Fixer
    Martial Artist
    Metaphysicist
    Nano Technician
    Soldier
    Trader

My personal favorites of OFAB armors, if I could choose are: Fixer, NT and Soldier
    If only the MP armor was a bit better I would have loved the return of bow agents

But it would also offer us the unique chance to take just the parts we want from the various armors.

I like that idea. Maybe mostly on the roleplaying level, but it would also enhance the "we are good at self-twinking" side of being an agent. We are listed as a HARD proff, though ofab comes in just one set, it will be harder (more fun) to be able to use the other armors as well.