Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Duels compilation

Duels compilation

Welcome to the one and only Martial Artist Duel Compilation!

Let me start off by introducing myself a little, as some of you might not know me. I'm a bit quiet on the forums. I'm Divine001, a 220 MA on RK2. I've played for quite a while, and amongst a ton of various alts (some even 220) i haven't had nearly as much fun PvPing on any of those as i do on my MA.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a guide. This isn't a thread which will tell you how to fight vs every profession so that you will win every time. The tactics i will present in this thread are made to work for me, with my equip.

This thread is just a compilation of how I PvP vs all the professions in duels, and which tactics/equips work best for me. I will present a number of tactics, techniques, keys on timing, equips and hotswaps to use for every profession.
    Please also note that i will be writing this from a perspective of duelling, and duels only. Many of these tactics will not work in the Battlestation. Also note that this is aimed for 215+ professions.

This is my equip that i use as default, and in Battlestation :
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=100617

Nano Technician
    Nano Technicians are a fun duel. To be honest (not to brag, huh) i've yet not lost a single duel vs a 215+ NT. Some of them are going to try to kite you, but i think that for the first duel, most will be cocky and try toe to toe. They will most probably open up with a NBG (Nano Bot Guard), and then carry on trying to nuke you to death. So, how to stop this ?
    Here, i try to rely a lot on my alpha power, and how much i can push damage. When the countdown begins, i use the Evasive Stance perk, to get my AAD up in the roof. I also try to have both my GotEC (Grace of the Emperor Crane) and my FotWF (Fists of the Winter Flame) nanos up the second the duels begin. I don't have any weapon on at the start of the duel. I start off by using my QL250 UWOS, which is understandable - i don't want their first 1-3 triples to land at me, unless they get extremely lucky. If they don't kite me, i kick in my alpha. Moonmist should also be up before the duel starts. Flurry up, and go full perk alpha. Also, if they still haven't nuked you (they usually haven't by this time, 6-7 seconds into the duel), i hotswap a bow for some extra damage.
    It will be hard to alpha them to death with just perks and AS, but let the crits rain down on them, and use the blind ring when your perk alpha is done.
    After the perk alpha, they will probably land a triple on you, because the UWOS NR buff has worn out. Now is where it hurts. This is the time to finish them off.
    Try to kill them in their recharge of their first hit triple. Also, use all your healing capability (except for heal nano!) to heal up that first triple.
    By now, they don't have more HP left. This is where the finishing blow comes in. I like to shoot off with my BBCS to win me a couple seconds, and use Tear, then hotswap to SoFC and Sneak attack, fast attack and Dimach. If you're extremely unlucky, they will still have a tiny amount of HP left, you WILL kill them off with a final AS. You should have time for this final hotswap, even though they might triple you a second time (you'll be at full HP after the first one), or if you was lucky with your stun timing.
    Some smart NTs will refrain from nuking you at the start, and use the nuke that lowers your NR with 1000. This is harsch, as the luck factor will now be in their favor, and they might get a couple extra triples in, which will kill you. In these situations, i am often forced to use my BBCS stun at the start, and 1. rely on my alpha damage power 2. hope that both brawl and tremor hand will stun them.
    The kiting NTs won't be much more of a problem, just because their triple have a two second cast time. Just waste a first root graft, then stun, blind, and alpha. If they run blinded after first graft, you might need the second one, but you should be finishing them off by that time.

Shade
    Shades ... poor shades. Unless it's a trox shade, it won't be much danger for you. You won't perk a 220 shade when they hit their acro at the start of the duel - but i don't need that with a hotswap alpha. I start off with limber+evasive stance before it starts, and also have both damage nanos running the second it starts. I start off with my bow hotswapped.
    As the start, quick AS, unequip bow. Equip SoFC, sneak attack, fast attack, unequip. Here, if you're fast with hotswap, you should have 4-6 seconds until your next AS. In that time, you can use blind ring, UWOS, Tear, and hit up MoR (for additional damage). At your next AS, i also use an Alb Arrow for additional AS damage. At this point, they'll be hitting their shade absorb sleeve like mad. Good. Relax a little, and just hit them with regulars (can also flurry up - you WILL be able to crit some PvP shades). At your next AS, they'll be down to nearly no HP, and it's a perfect situation for a finishing Dimach.
    The most important part vs evade profession like Shade is that you do NOT use your heal nano, because you are relying 90% on your hotswap alpha to kill the shade.
    The atrox shades will be a little more frightening. Against these, i might even think about going ES+Limber+DoF at the very beginning of the duel, just to be 100% sure they won't perk me even with MR.
    This gives you almost 40 seconds to finish them off. Purely hotswap alpha that is 3 AS, 1 SA (two if you're lucky on timing) and 1 Dimach. This is between alot of other things such as Tears, Alb arrows, and the eventual regular hit (perhaps even a crit). Once again - just don't use your heal nano.

Martial Artist
    Many people i've talked to say that they hate MA vs MA duels, but to be honest, i'm quite fond of those. Basically, it works the same as duels vs Shade. Once again, you won't perk your opponent (and if you're pvping a gimp that you can perk, you shouldn't need any of my help on killing him). This means that you will, once again, be dependant on your hotswap alpha. And, once very again, do NOT use your heal nano for healing, as that renders you just standing there, trying to hit him regularly, and healing up every 12 seconds after his 11sec AS. I start off the duel with having ES and Limber up, and my GotEC running. Once again, i use bow at start - AS, Unequip, equip SoFC, SA, FA, unequip. Here i have 4-5 seconds until my next AS to hit some toys like blind ring, UWOS, MoR. At the next AS, i also try to use an Alb Arrow (prolly won't land it if he fired of ES though).
    The opposite MA, if he's any good, will start off the same as you do. This means that you'll be the victim of a strong hotswap alpha at the start of the duel, bumping you down to 20-40% HP. Do NOT panic, and do NOT use your heal nano. Just use heal perks, heal stim, and maybe even a battle prepared, if you feel you have a second for it.
    Against MAs, i have a trick that i like to use, and which i'll share with you. This probably won't work against the better MAs, and be careful when using it - it's an all-in move, which will pretty much lose you the duel if you fail it. Here is how it goes - at the very start of the duel, use the FULL hotswap alpha. That means - AS, Alb Arrow, SA, FA, Tear, Dimach. Yes, even Dimach. Unless you are extremely lucky, it will NOT kill your opponent. However, many MAs literally **** their pants when they get down to 5-10% HP after the first 3 seconds of the duel, so they semi-panic and use their heal nano ! This gives you an excellent advantage, as all the can do now is to TRY to push damage with just fists, without any hotswap. From this moment, just be careful and don't let them hit you too low, as they still have their dimach ready. Keep those ASes raining down on them, and they are stuck in the heal recharge. If you're hotswapping correctly, and keeping your HP up without using heal nano, it should just be a matter of time before one of your ASes kills them off.
    Please keep in mind though - if the MA doesn't panic after this move, and just uses his best heal perks and all other stuff to heal up without the nano, you ill be in a tough position - not having your dimach to finish him off.
    When not using that tactic - try to time your dimach with your second Sneak Attack (if it's a good MA and outheals the first hotswap alpha correctly).

Doctor
    Doctor duels are pretty interesting in the sense that they give you alot of time to think and to work on your alpha timing. Doctors don't have any scary alpha that should force you to heal. Start off without a bow, and use UWOS as fast as the duel begins, so that they won't land their first UBT.
    They key to alphaing doctors is to time your alpha when they start DoTing you. That's all i can say really. I usually fit in the BBCS stun right after Tremor Hand kicks in, unless the TH perk stuns them (not 100%). While the rest of your perk alpha is kicking, i hotswap for SoFC for a finishing SA+Dimach. Before the alpha, prepare for as much damage as you can. Use both damage nanos, flurry up, perk moonmist. I'll be sincere with you - it is HARD to alpha the good docs, and luck is a little factor here. Also, if you fail your initial alpha, it'll be very hard to come back from it.
    Here are some tips - right after the doc stops spamming UBT on you (whether it landed or the doc just gave up), use both UBT perks (that's what i call them - Red Dusk and Incapacitate). This will slow their DoT casting just a little, but even a half second is alot when you're doing your alpha and trying to keep them stunned. At the start of the duel, i use the AS hotswap mostly just to annoy them and keep them healing. If the doc focuses 100% on outliving your first alpha (and they will try), it will be near impossible to kill him with it. He will also be prepared for it. I try to keep them at least a little busy with healing, so that my alpha comes ... well, yeah, as a surprise. This takes alot of practise to time, though.
    As said - try to time the alpha when they are starting to DoT you.

Soldier
    Ouch. These guys hurt. Here's what they'll most probably do : They'll AMS up the second the duel starts, and start shooting you. That's it.
    This is why you need an AMS script (will try to post one up here when i get around to it).
    In duels against soldiers - there are the two important things you need to learn:

1. Surviving against the soldier for 1:20.
    So how do you survive? First off, let me tell you that there are two different options to use for the soldier vs a MA in a duel. They will either use the Dshark and rely on their AR to cap their FA/bursts on you, and hotswap to AS weapon every once in a while. Or, they will use the EC3 (Kyr'Ozch Energy Carbine - Type 3) for an 11second AS. Both variants are pretty hard to outlast against a well equipped 220 soldier, but it can be done.
    You have to sit down. Yes, i said sit down. As in, you actually stop fighting the soldier, and just let them shoot you while you are sitting down in front of them. This is because you are going to let your healdelta be an important part in your healing up during 1:20. Use all your heals when you need them - just do whatever you can do stay alive. Once every 12 seconds, you will stand up to use the heal nano. During that standing second, i like to annoy the soldier a little by using some various items and perks on them, such as : blind ring, UWOS, UBT perks. Some times, i also have to sacrifice the stun attack, and instead use a Flower of Life (if the soldier is hitting excessively hard). In duels vs soldiers, i deliberately go extra low HP. This is what i swap off:
    - take off token board and use CoH collar
    - take off pen pad and use another GoC
    - take off both my bracers and put on Sandy Piece of Goo.
    - take off both my sleeves and use Pen OFAB sleeves (yes, they add to HP, but i believe the +80 Dodge does a great difference).

This renders me to a little below 8k HP, which is especially good against EC3 soldiers, as you will have an easier time healing up the 11s capped AS.
    Cycle your acrobat perks the following way - First off, start with using only DoF. When under DoF, use the annoying things i mentioned (blind, UBT etc). As DoF is about to go out - i hit both ES and limber.
    Why do i hit both? Well, you still have another 40 seconds to live until his AMS goes out. But, also, in 40 secs he will be killable, and you want to save some evades for that (because it hurts more when you're standing up and trying to kill the sold). When your limber goes out, your ES is still going to be up for another 40 seconds. This additional 1000 AAD will help more when you're up and trying to kill the soldier.

2. Killing the soldier after his AMS goes out
    To be honest, i think this is the most annoying part of the duel. After you've sweated your arse off trying to keep alive for 1:20, you still need to take down the soldier who has 20k+ HP and 40-50%~ reflects. However, there is one trick! Timing is KEY here, and you need to rely alot on your timing with the AMS script. You see - right after their AMS goes out, there is a window of 2-3 seconds where the soldier has NO REFLECTS AT ALL! Yes, you heard me. He has NONE.
    So here is where most of your damage must go in. I usually even waste my dimach here, using a SoFC to hit SA+FA+Dimach simultaniously, while my perk alpha is kicking on him. Just be careful not to concentrate 110% on your alpha - don't forget the soldier is still shooting you !
    Last edited by Divine; Mar 20th, 2008 at 20:03:30.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Adventurer
    This is my favourite duel by far. Don't know why, it just is. First off - let me tell you that perking the adv isn't the whole world. Some people say - if you can perk the adv, you win; and if you can't - he will win. I disagree with this. First off, i have killed some of the best advs on RK2 without even perking them. I just focused on timing my hotswap alpha to near perfection, and do let my crits do the rest of the work. Also, keeping him distracted and tryin to have the leading role in the duel by dishing out some serious damage.
    On the other hand though, it does not always mean that you will win the duel if you'll perk the adv. Good advs have very good timing and anticipation, and will actually save their cocoon for when you perk them, and make the whole cocoon eat your alpha. That sucks for the MA, but as said - don't rely on it to kill them ! Instead, your perk alpha will most probably eat their whole coon and a little more, so take the situation in act to work on your REAL hotswap alpha (the normal one, AS,SA,FA, but with Dimach at the end). Add in a crit or two here, and the adv will have a very hard time surviving it.
    So, this is what i do vs a perkable adv : Start off duel with ES, Limber, GotEK, and bow. AS, unequip, SoFC, SA,FA, unequip. MoR, UWOS up. Another AS hotswap, this time with Alb Arrow. All of this is just to keep him busy !
    The real stuff comes here - about 25-30 seconds after duel started (15-10 seconds left on your limber), you do moonmist. At this moment, flurry up, and start spamming FoL on the adv (Flower of Life). This will 1. Tell you when you can perk him, 2. lower his defenses even more for your crits to rain down on him.
    When you notice that you can perk him, i just start off with the regular perk dmg alpha. Also, when you can perk him, hit up your FotWF for more crit damage. I like to include an AS in my perk alpha damage. Now you say, why not a SA+Dimach ? Well, that depends on the situation. If the adv is smart, he saved his coon for your perk alpha. Then, after your alpha eats his coon, using SA+Dimach vs the 60-90% HP adv will be pretty stupid. In that case, i do AS to get him to 40-50%, then let my SA+Dimach alpha do the talking. Of course, sometimes the adv will have wasted the coon at start of the duel - in that case they usually die after the perk alpha+SA+Dimach (include in perk alpha small things like Tears, everything that pushes your damage up).
    The key to surviving this long against advs isn't to spam your heal nano. It's to keep him occupied the first 40-60 seconds of the duel. This you do by letting crits rain down on him (flurry), and with starting off with your duel with the AS+SA+FA hotswap. And, also by using things like UWOS and blind ring.
    Sometimes, when i know it's a tough adv i'm fighting, i try to insert the two UBT perks in the middle of my alpha (right after tremor hand). If you would start off with those two perks, and then use perk damage alpha - the adv would be prepared for it coming, and have a greater chance of surviving it.
    Also note that ranged adventurers will MOST probably have more evades than a melee adv, because of him using Combined Sharpshooter armor instead of Mercs/Commando's.

Trader
    Traders are alphafood, basically. They will most probably try to kite you, so make sure that you start the duel without any weapon swapped on. This is because you want to land UWOS on them the very second the duel starts. Start off with ES, limber, damage buff, moonmist. I even like to stun them with my BBCS the second the duel starts - it gives me time to blind them quickly with my ring. After that, it's all about catching him and perking him. I normally don't fear wasting a root graft, and i usually even forget about using AS. If it's a tough trader - accompany your perk alpha with a SA+Dimach hotswap. In case the trader gets extremely lucky and roots you - be quick with the Spatial Displacement perks - you don't want to give him any time to think !

Engineer
    These can be pretty tough. The engineer has high self reflects, he has pets that hit HARD, he has (usually, if it's a pvp engi) an EC3 (check sold matchup for definition) for 11s AS, and he has the Bio Shield perkline (meaning cocoon and bio regrowth).
    An interesting trick to use against engineers is to let them think that you're trying to kill their pet (thank you Neccoz for this input). Start off with hitting the pet for a couple hits, and then change target to the engineer for your main alpha. Keep in mind that special attacks won't bite on engis, so you'll have the opportunity to focus on doing damage with your fists, your special attacks, your items, and of course your perks. Same as with the adventurer, you want the engineer to be a little busy with surviving, by using his heals (it aint much, but they exist) and cocoon. The positive part here is that you can use your heal nano as much as you want to - you won't need to hotswap during the duel. Dish out your damage, and try to keep your HP as high as possible despite the AS and the chicken pet hitting pretty hard. I'd say that apart from your perk alpha, the most important weapon is your flurry vs engis. They don't have evades enough to avoid your crits showering down on them - take advantage of that !

Enforcer
    Oh boy ... Since LE, enfos have become very hard to outlast, especially the atox ones with mongo rage perked. They have alot of AR even without it, and they have quite a bit of HP to cut through, along with absorbs, awesome healdelta, minor healperks and mongo delta. A decent enforcer nowadays should be at 60-70k HP with the SL ess up in a duel vs MA. Their regulars are going to hurt you. Their damage shield is going to hurt you. If they time the mongo rage, their perk alpha will not only hurt you, it'll do much more than so. If you're unlucky, they enfo will also time an aimed shot up your ass. Luckily my girlfriend is playing a 220 enforcer, so i've had quite some practise with duelling her
    Well, you want to dish out some insane damage at the start, and at the end. At the start you want to use your crits, your AS hotswap and your minor attacks, to keep the enforcer busy, and to make him use both cocoon and the enfo absorb, and perhaps even bio regrowth.
    If the enforcer is MR perked, i like to just hit up all of my evades at the very start of the duel. Not much else i can do. Twist it or turn it, he will perk me with mongorage if the duel lasts longer than a minute or so. I also hotswap for some evade stuff so that his regulars don't hit as often.
    Against enforcers without mongorage, just make sure you cycle your evades (see soldier matchup) so that he won't perk you when he gets chal+AR procs up.
    Keep the enfo busy, dish out a crapload of damage - your crits will hurt, your hotswap alpha will HURT, and your perk alpha will hurt. Use every little damagedealing item you can find, and push it out seriously.
    If you do see him mongoraging, and you think he will perk you (if not all evade perks are up, for example), you can always try to distract him somehow. Perhaps a stun, a blind, and back off to the side for 10 seconds.
    If he somehow tries to mongorage alpha you and fails (for whatever reason, if you evade it, or back off) the enfo is pretty much dead. He will probably go for some kind of desperation attempt here, aimshotting you and then trying for a finishing dimach - don't let that kill you.

Keeper
    Keepers can be tricky aswell. They don't have the enfos HP, and they don't have the advs evades. They do, however, have the enfos alpha, mixed with some very nice defense rating, and great survivalability. Unlike advs, i do believe that i need to perk the keeper in order to kill him in the duel (assuming it's a rather good keeper that doesn't just die from hotswap and crits). And this is actually harder than it sounds - keepers have evaded my perks with 3.1k AR (before i started swappind equips in duels). So, make sure you have your AR setup on. I use the Offense HUD3, OFAB Back (much HP isn't dangerous to have vs keepers), Ring of Divided Loyalty+Gilthar's Ring of Force. That puts me at 3250~ AR with moonmist up, which is enough to perk them. I usually give it a little time until i hit the perk alpha - i want them to use up many of their perks against my crits and hotswap.
    On the other hand - even a pretty good keeper isn't going to perk you either, if you cycle your evades right (see MA vs Sold matchup). Don't let this encourage you too much though - their regulars come fast and hit hard. Also, if you see "bla bla attacked you with xxxx points of nanobot damage", don't panic and think they are perking you - most often it's just their proc going off.
    Against keepers who i know have Mongo Rage, i usually shoot off with DoF+ES at the start, to make sure they won't try a fast mongo rage gank. After that, i really put my soul down into dishing out as much damage as i possibly can. If i'm unlucky, i won't kill them before my evades run out - and i'm left to only Limber. In those cases, i hope that keeper is a bit too occupied with trying to stay alive to think about his mongo rage timing. In case i see him do it, though, i guess you can stun+root+blind and run away for 10 secs (and they won't get out of it easy like enfos - no rage).

Bureaucrat
    These can be interesting. The difference between a really good crat, and a less good one is huge in duels. The less good ones will probably be perkable with moonmist up, which means that all u need to do is to time your alpha right, and they will die without you even wasting Dimach.
    The good ones, however, will be a little trickier. They will most probably try to kite you, at least a little. In that case, make sure you hit your UWOS early (do it on pet if you can't on the crat). Their pet is going to hurt quite a bit, and they will probably be using an AS weapon aswell. If they're using pistols, you shouldn't worry too much about dying quickly.
    Against a crat, i would once again rely on my hotswap alpha power. I'd also have alot of trust in my dear blind ring, as crats are near impossible both to root and to stun. In case they're kiting you, be careful with using the /follow command, as that will probably mess up your AS hotswap.

Fixer
    Fixers are pretty much like shades, although fixers might try to kite you. Fixers also have some pretty nasty HoTs, which heal them up fast in combination with their low HP. In this matchup, you'll want your AS and preferably SA to cap as often as possible. You won't be able to perk them, and you probably won't even be able to use alb arrows vs a good fixer. Here, the blind ring is your friend, really. Also, try to have alot of +dmg buffs running, to help your specials cap. Also, keep an eye at your HP bar, and keep healing up the fixer's aimshots without using your heal nano. Cycle your evades. Make 100% sure when you dimach, they WILL die. Don't for the love of god waste it.

Agent
    Agents ! Those nasty tiny things. Well, agents are simple to predict. They'll either go FP sold, or if they have balls (or are stupid), go doc.
    Let me cover the doc first, though. I find that one easier to kill. Basically, a good agent should have at least 19k HP. This isn't pre-LE where you kill an agent with 2 crits+dimach. Nonetheless, they are incredibly easy to alpha, especially with sneak attack. I usually don't even use AS against doc agents, as i feel the hotswap is just too messy. You want to start off with using limber+ES, even though i don't believe the fight will last for longer than 40 seconds.
    Start off without bow. ES+Limber up. Damage buffs up. When duel starts, run blind ring. Stack all UBT perks + UWOS. Tremor hand. BBCS stun. Rest of perk alpha. While perk alpha kicking in, hotswap to SoFC for SA+Dimach. Dead agents, unless god helped him with his CH timing, or you messed up (which happens).

Usually though, the agent will go FP sold to use TMS and be invulnerable (he thinks) for 1:20. However, agent's aren't solds. They will ONLY have 75% reflect and less HP. Our crits will still hurt, even through TMS. The tricky part here is to try to dish out some decent damage, and still stay alive from their damage (11s AS and some regulars).
    However, some agents are even more tricky and will even try to hotswap a piercing evil to use a SA+Dimach alpha on you. Try never to fall below 50% HP vs an agent in the duel. If you see him do that, and he fails it, heal up quickly as hell, and instantly stun him. That will slow down his hotswapping for his rifle, and mess up his damage royally.

MP
    1. Roll Trox
    2. Get some perks and stuff
    3. ????
    4. Profit.

Now to conclude all this, i want to use one word. If someone would come up to me and ask "if i want to get good at pvp, what is the most important thing i should practise at?" i would answer - Timing, my friend. Timing.
    Last edited by Divine; May 5th, 2010 at 21:54:53.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE

Thank you all for reading my pain in the ass long thread. If it makes you feel better - it was a pain in the ass to write (took me nearly five hours).
    Thanks to all the people which have helped me so much by practising duels with me.
    Thansk to all the fellow MAs who have helped me by discussing tactics and techniques with me.
    Thanks to my MA mentors Khrystanna and Axemaxe (long gone now though) for teaching me nearly everything i know about MA.

As a sidenote i WILL be adding more information to the thread - such as general tactics, advice, equips, armor swaps, etc. Keep an eye out !
    Last edited by Divine; Mar 20th, 2008 at 22:31:19.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE

Very nice guide well done.

Thanks for the kind words - will try to finish it after i have a bath.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE

Holy crap
    Thanks a lot for making and spending Your time on writing out these tips!

<3
    Azis - 216/19 Keeper - Retired
    Norcox - 211/18/48 - Fixer
    Norco - 174/15/34 Martial Artist
    Norcz - 148 - Agent

nice thread divine
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

*Applause*

Very well done.

Got any tips for a martial artist who's focusing mainly on aliens and the glory road of fists only?

Ie, I'm not using bow or any weapon at all, so I know I gimp myself damagewise this way in PvP, but I want to see how good you can get without any weapons.

Any thoughts on this? How to do the best PvP possible without hotswapping stuff? Please send me PM:s if you don't think it's suitable to post in this thread, don't want to hijack it. (I've been playing PvM nearly all the time and just recently I've been starting to glance on PvP.)
    Best Regards,

abstruse74 - A Fists Only Martial Artist 220 / 30 / 70 [main] - Born 8th January 2005
    ----------------------------------------------
    Proud General of the Regulators on RK2

Alts: Bellad (L150 MA)* Regulatore (Fix)* Doceve (Doc)* Latexette (L60 MA)* Corsette (L37 MA)* Tetragtron (L46 MA)* Stingingbee (L55 MA)
    ...it's a lonesome path to walk, being a fists only MA, but somebody has to do it...

instructif !
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

Divine you just explained to every profs how to beat us
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    write a code and make it
    Code:
    *visible for MAs only*
    Norcz - 148 - Agent

Very nice guide Divine, profs might consider a sticky on this? :>

...or at least a link in the guides thread. Nice work, once again.
    Vamzer 220/24 Martial Artist
    Doomed Lover 215/20 Keeper
    Novas 165/9 Nano Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

Very nice job Divine

I'm very surprised I use similar tactic as you in duels. Btw use melee fists when dueling coon profs (or cancel current dmg buff when an opponent turns coon on) cos it helps to get thru coon faster (since our perks're melee). I'm not sure if you mention this in your guide. I'm sorry if I'm wrong tho

Btw one more tip: Start with 2,5k board on and switch it off for Collar when you get at ~80% HP (depends on your HP really) after casting a heal. You'll basically get healed for 2,5k. This pays while dueling sols/agents only tho...

And yeh it's all about timing as Divine said. Being one sec late with UWoS/alpha/bbcs etc can very often result in your death.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Quote Originally Posted by Vamzer View Post
    Very nice guide Divine, profs might consider a sticky on this? :>

...or at least a link in the guides thread. Nice work, once again.
    I give my vote for it!
    Norcz - 148 - Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Kotty View Post
    Very nice job Divine

I'm very surprised I use similar tactic as you in duels. Btw use melee fists when dueling coon profs (or cancel current dmg buff when an opponent turns coon on) cos it helps to get thru coon faster (since our perks're melee). I'm not sure if you mention this in your guide. I'm sorry if I'm wrong tho

Btw one more tip: Start with 2,5k board on and switch it off for Collar when you get at ~80% HP (depends on your HP really) after casting a heal. You'll basically get healed for 2,5k. This pays while dueling sols/agents only tho...

And yeh it's all about timing as Divine said. Being one sec late with UWoS/alpha/bbcs etc can very often result in your death.
    I can't believe i forgot to mention melee damage for cocoon profs. I guess for me, it's turned to be so clear that i took it for granted
    Been using melee for a very long time now, and sold my sabas a good while ago.
    I'll put it in the original post when i get around to it, heh.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    I rather view it like this - i just explained to every prof how i am about to kill them
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I rather view it like this - i just explained to every prof how i am about to kill them
    Haha, funny!
    Very nice thread indeed.
    Norcz - 148 - Agent

Ahahahahahahhahahahaa i just noticed. I forgot MP.
    I'll do it tomorrow, sorry guys.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE

yeah and Shield MP / Bow MP ^^
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

btw, I think it's important to note that against casting profs (especially doc & fp doc-agents), the most important trait of Red Dusk is the InterruptModifier -100%. As long as you keep raining down hits they won't be able to cast a darn thing for 20 seconds without it being interrupted.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast