Thread: Absolute Concentration not working properly

Absolute Concentration not working properly

Yeah tried to search fast without any relevant results so decided to make own whine thread just for this one nano, if its already covered well somewhere then feel free to ignore/delete this one.

As it is now, about half the time i use it, i dont get any crits, just get the 7 minute recharge. Its highly annoying if for example the doc you tried to alpha barely survives with tiny amount of HP while you notice your crit buff didnt work and just one crit would have done it. And yes, i did hit the docs during the 6 seconds of the supposed crit time of the nano, with regular hits.

Seems the more busy and fast the situation is, more likely that nano fails to execute, so maybe you have to be totally still not doing anything for a second or two to get the desired effect, but when ganking someone in middle of hostile crowd, you dont have time to just stand there doing nothing to make sure your toolset works properly.

Absolute Concentration:
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=160712

FIX PLOX!

(ps. also fix Amused Spirit while at it, its currently totally useless bugged item with the social tag)

If you spam the button you'll get "concentration" floating over your head twice and the nano will lock without any crits. It's important that you only click the nano once.

From my own experience this is 100% reproduceable, worthy of a spot on the bug list imo.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

never experienced it myself.. maybe because i only use conc in perkchains with booster where i dont need to click like mad... good to know tho
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

Okay good to know.

The way clicking in AO works makes it usually safer to click everything multiple times to make sure it works, but guess that isnt the case with this nano then.

Have gotten this several times due to lag as I thought then.
    Now that I think of it, I was prolly spamming buttons due to lag.
    And make affected by SU bit longer, its terrible to miss pps because you dont have affected by SU.

yeah had that too. aimedshot does the same btw.

ps. biggy, you're not. sil was refering to nm agents ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    If you spam the button you'll get "concentration" floating over your head twice and the nano will lock without any crits. It's important that you only click the nano once.

From my own experience this is 100% reproduceable, worthy of a spot on the bug list imo.
    Thanks for bringing this up, just tested it myself and I got the lock without the benefit, I'll add it to the bug list.

Edit: Reported and Listed on our bug list so closing this thread.
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Apr 2nd, 2008 at 00:30:14.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.