Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish List Update: Additional Wishes/Concerns

Wish List Update: Additional Wishes/Concerns

Ok, with my updates nearly coming to an end, this being the last one hopefully, I thought I'd give a run down of the various things which have been mentioned in the previous thread which haven't come up yet in other updates.

Now I know I haven't really covered Nano Formulas recently, but there has been a lot of discussion out with these threads that I've been watching as well and I'll be incorporating the information from those into the wish-list as well, I'll also include some specifics from the previous wish-list that have been mentioned.

1. More defence, it seems to be something all agents want and there are numerous ways to add it, by adding AAD to the ruse lines, not just Ruse 4 and increasing the effect, as well as adding it to the Symbiants we can use, other Defenses can be nano formula based, Blockers/Absorbs etc., but generally as far as I know there is a great amount of desire to increase our more passive defences, please give any suggestions you can on methods to increase such.
    2. IP costs of skills, this has been mentioned before and while it's probably unlikely, I believe it's still worth covering, Rifle and Aimed Shot specifically should be green based skills and cost less IP to raise, they are our speciality and shouldn't be so expensive, additionally with the addition of Fling shot to our toolset it would be nice if fling shot got a cost break and the increase per level increased a bit, e.g. Light Blue instead of Dark Blue.
    3. NCU, We're running desperately low on it, more so of late with new additions and it is becoming increasingly difficult to take advantage of the Concentration and Sureshot Lines because of it, a previous suggestion was:
      Quote Originally Posted by Achromic View Post
      6.Add some sort of agent only Hardcore CPU special item, that not only those it add +125 NCU, -25% nanocost, 100 nano init, seems agent lacks alot of NCU from using HCPU more so then other classes like say doc becouse they have support symbs which add NCU and ours dont.

7.Same like above except this time to the Viral Compiler, again agent dosent use support symbs
      Though anything to give us more NCU would be of great help.
    4. Lowered weapon recharge on some of the older weapons to make them more of an option, e.g. Joy of the Race/Hunt.
    5. Modification of Sureshot Line to be a long term buff instead of a very short term buff, possibly an Aura that effects the team to a lesser extent and making agents more viable in teams.
    6. Escape Lines, modification to them to work more like Enforcer rage lines, allow them to break the speed caps, possibly reduce, remove or modify the extensive penalties imposed after using them.
    7. Rifle Buff, a new self only rifle buff with more significant bonuses, we seem to be getting a new self only TTS.
    8. Procs, Any issues with them as they stand? I'd like Laser Aim to last longer, and Kink mentioned modifying the Root/Snare breaking procs execution chance up so they're more reliable.
    9. Improved Death's Gaze, quite a few people have mentioned a desire for the line to be extended and more user friendly.
    10. Anything else that needs mentioning?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    [*]Procs, Any issues with them as they stand? I'd like Laser Aim to last longer, and Kink mentioned modifying the Root/Snare breaking procs execution chance up so they're more reliable.[/LIST]
    Grim Reaper is pretty much a worthless dot proc. But I'm afraid of any agent dot suggestion to FC.

An Improved Projectile Magnet would be nice as well.
    Last edited by Cheree; Apr 21st, 2008 at 23:11:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheree View Post
    Grim Reaper is pretty much a worthless dot proc. But I'm afraid of any agent dot suggestion to FC.
    Actually I tend to use Grim Reaper nearly all the time in PvM situations, the DoT effect lasts quite a while and I don't like relying on the off chance of Intense Metabolism will fire, Weaken threat is virtually useless, I only use that when half the team's already dead or I'm spamming CH a lot and as for Minor Nanobot enhance, +1 add damage... I'd rather use the DoT, even in PvP it still seems like the best bet from the type 1 options we have, I might use Disable Cuffs more if it was reliable though.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

[5]Modification of Sureshot Line to be a long term buff instead of a very short term buff, possibly an Aura that effects the team to a lesser extent and making agents more viable in teams.
    I like this idea; a team version of a crit buff that could last for say 15 seconds but won't retick for a minute or so. (Random numbers)
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Something I wanted to point out about the new wishlist is that I think it needs a new format.

If you see the old wishlist from the 7 recomendations we made about nanos, funcom gave us the extension we wanted to the first 4 of them and we almost got them in chronological order.

I want in the new format that the recommendations are sorted by importance level, so funcom knows what we need the most out of all the recommendations we make, that way we get first a new rifle rather than new holograms

From defense point of view some 150ish - 200ish evade buff would be enough (stacking with RI/gsf) to make evade setups much more viable.

Debuffs - give access to ubt resist? . Maybe rework of bail nanos to work like rage works something with removing those bloody gths/ubts/RIs.

Actually I tend to use Grim Reaper nearly all the time in PvM situations, the DoT effect lasts quite a while and I don't like relying on the off chance of Intense Metabolism will fire, Weaken threat is virtually useless, I only use that when half the team's already dead or I'm spamming CH a lot and as for Minor Nanobot enhance, +1 add damage... I'd rather use the DoT, even in PvP it still seems like the best bet from the type 1 options we have, I might use Disable Cuffs more if it was reliable though.
    I absolutely agree on this. Of the type 1 LE perks, Grim Reaper is still the best option, the rest is cutting it even less.

On the rest of the proposals, they seem allright to me. My highest proprity point would be the upgrade of the mimic, but as you said, that's non within the scope of this thread.

2. IP costs of skills
    Would be awesome. But i guess, this change will happen only after we got a 400-800(1200) Fling-Burst-FullAuto-AimedShot rifle and the ability to mimic SL nanos. Scheduled for march 2157, can still be subject of change.

3. NCU
    Hehe. Who doesn't run into NCU problems these days? I would like it, but all in all i guess NCU buffage should stay with fixers.

5. Modification of Sureshot Line
    Making it a longer timed buff would be nice, it would make it a useful all-around buff, expecially well suited for team situations. Anyways, i dare to doubt that there's a chance for us to get that. The alternative would be to get rid of that ridiculous recharge time. It would still be worthless in team activities (NCU full) but in solo PvE and PvP it would become useful if it had a very low recharge time. (We're currently not using it because we don't like the advantages it gives. We're not using it because it disables our primary defense for a too long time. )

6. Escape Lines
    Interesting suggestion, but wonder if nanos will ever really cut it here. With the current short duration, they sure won't. I mean, when i currently want to run away, i have to stop for half a second (or more, depending on how latency likes me right now) to cast this nano. Clearly no intuitive use here.

It would be awesome it it would work like perks, but i guess asking for that is out of the question?

Otherwise, i like the suggesion.
    We are dyslexia of Borg.
    Futility is resistant, your ass will be laminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    I want in the new format that the recommendations are sorted by importance level, so funcom knows what we need the most out of all the recommendations we make, that way we get first a new rifle rather than new holograms
    Well on that Subject, I've already got a draft layout of the wish-list typed up, just waiting a little while to give people a chance to give feedback in this thread, to give you a little preview of what I've already got, read below:
    How to use this List:
    Please be aware that the list has been prioritized so far to the best of my ability and I will be reading feedback to re-prioritize things as often as possible to meet everyone's desires. Either send me a Private Message or preferably post your priorities within the post: Agent Wish-List Priorities, please try and keep listings in the following style if possible:
    1. Section X: Such and Such
    2. Section Y: Such and Such
    3. Section....etc.
    I'm going to be trying to keep the wish-list thread itself closed, though I'll be updating it frequently, and I'll include links to the discussion topics so discussions can continue and wishes can be added/removed if such is desired. Though reading the last list it was meant to be prioritized but either the feedback for prioritizing it was never given, of it got lost, which is why I've done my best to prioritize it and I'll update it based on feedback. I am, as always, open to suggestions for how to improve things.

Nanite enhanced Meld with Background - Add perception to it. Say no to shrinkage and small...:X

Nanite enhanced Disappear- Super buff, longer lasting please and 100% Root-immunity

A detaunt-item- Without psychology skill requirements.

More holos- And ability to use fireworks + some other visual illusions.

NCU buff - Castable on unteamed players or fixer ncu buff changed to visual.
    Alternatively ncu added to belt-components

Change the sureshot line- Make it execute like concentration line (0 recharge).
    Benefits all agents in all levels in all situations without affecting balance.

Update add damage nanos- Both short term and long term. No new rifles needed if our repetoir get fixed proper.

Add secondary short term add-damage-line- Executes as Concentration line, just longer lasting.

Space nanos - Extended to reduce duration of various debuffs. Sadly, most debuffs targets nano execution. Perk-versions wouldn't be so bad.

Dots -Let them do something more than just..dot? Like Wrack and ruin, or snare-dots

Perk fixes - Assassinate, Death Strike and The Shot... Duh. :>

there is a great amount of desire to increase our more passive defences, please give any suggestions you can on methods to increase such.
    Via the escape-lines. Very profession defining nanos, sad to see them so unused.
    Perks like Hale and Hearty would help a ton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    I want in the new format that the recommendations are sorted by importance level
    Posters here would never agree on whats most important I betcha

Added a long post about new rifles vs other fixes in here.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&postcount=108
    Last edited by monique; Apr 22nd, 2008 at 20:14:35.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I had an idea the other day regarding AS.

They could remove the conceal requirement for AS, but adjust the modifiers on AS so that it is harder to cap AS than it currently is. I can cap AS almost every time with only 2k AS. This way, it wouldn't necessarily be overpowered, but it would give our damage in pvm a nice boost and maybe even make us wanted in teams for DD. It would also give us a reason to work on getting our AS skill up other than CS/Tranq AR.

Obviously it would need to be balanced so it scaled correctly from lower levels to higher levels. I honestly don't know how hard this would be for the devs though. It may very well be too difficult to implement.
    Last edited by Prokyon; Apr 22nd, 2008 at 20:33:20.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Prokyon, 220 Opifex Clan Agent on RK1

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Posters here would never agree on whats most important I betcha
    Probably not on the how's but yes in the what's.

For example, in PvM, I think damage is the most important thing we need, this could be either resolved by a new rifle or by fixing the loading times of our DD perks.

In PvP, a real defense for agents has the most priority.

About our toolset, an extension to our defining nano line: False Profession.

We can suggest different alternatives to improve these areas, but funcom takes the decision selecting one of them.

New bail nano with:

10sec duration
    Remove root/snare (not just temporarily cancel it)
    1min/1min30sec cool down
    Remove the bug with double clicking bail nano - cancel effect (same as AC)
    Less nano cost so we can actually manage to use it when GTH starts to drain.

with reasonable requirements and it should help with survivability quite a lot I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    New bail nano with:
    Less nano cost so we can actually manage to use it when GTH starts to drain.

with reasonable requirements and it should help with survivability quite a lot I think.
    What are the advantages to running away with GTH running, isn't it easier on the BS just to die to get rid of it, 30 sec decontamination is better than 1 minute of no nano...

What are the advantages to running away with GTH running, isn't it easier on the BS just to die to get rid of it, 30 sec decontamination is better than 1 minute of no nano...
    As I see it should not only cancel root/snares but remove some of the popular debuffs too (including GTH) at the cost of a huge AAO debuff while in cooldown.

There's other annoying debuffs that you simply can't get rid of without dying. They last about a min or more. Crat deinits nanos like improved red tape, doc deinit procs, fixer evade debuff (sucks when you're in an evade setup). Virus Scanners should get rid of all debuffs imo, but that's not the case.

Give agents access to Motivational Speech: Glorious Leader
    Crats have twice better buff, so I think they shouldn't whine about taking away their uniqueness, it would be nice addition to our toolset for more TP options.
    This buff and I will love you long time Ebon!

Yeah, what I really wan't is FC to go over ALL nanos and determine 1by1 which could be visual and which couldn't.

How about giving agents a debuff as devastating as RI/NSD/GTH? With low %N?R ofc, like 90%. Example, a nano that removes 50% reflect of one damage type for 30s? Make each of our regular shots waste a blocker?

Breed Graft

Performs intrusive surgery on the Agent's face and body. This *permanently* changes how the Agent looks. Changing the agents visual breed.

Flags Modified Description
    Patch ><
    QL 77
    Crystal Nano Crystal (Breed Graft)
    NCU 24
    Nanocost 376
    School Healing
    Attack time 9s
    Recharge time 9s
    Range 1 m
    Stacking order 24

Wtb
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Footlight View Post
    Breed Graft

Performs intrusive surgery on the Agent's face and body. This *permanently* changes how the Agent looks. Changing the agents visual breed.

Wtb
    I'll refer you to the following:
    Change Form: Atrox
    Mutate Form: Atrox
    Change Form: Opifex
    Mutate Form: Opifex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast