AOTwinker

Version 0.5.1

• Pure bugfix release

Version 0.5.0

New features
    • Export of setup to auno.org
    • Clickable items, opens item in auno.org
    • Level criteria in search
    • New search engine, also optimizes weapons so you don't end up with 1 melee and 1 ranged weapon in setup
    • New installer using Client Framework Subset. Automatically downloads missing .NET dependencies on install
    • Added NoDrop tag to item description

Bug fixes
    • Skills where negative values (SkillLockModifier, NPCostModifier) is now chosen correctly
    • UI responsiveness has been greatly improved during search
    • Should now use application data folder to store data

Installation
    Run setup.exe (requires internet connection) to get automatic installation of required .NET assemblies. If all required .NET assemblies already are installed, you can just doubleclick AOTwinker.msi.

Linky to runtime and source: *linky*
    Last edited by TheJackal; Feb 5th, 2009 at 09:45:01.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Nice stuff..

It would rock even more if you could make a prog like Nillan’s AO Skill Emulator v3

http://www.aomainframe.info/skillemulator3readme.txt

http://www.aomainframe.info/skillemulator3.zip

Newer version is here, supports AI perks and AI armor:

http://www.geocities.com/ao_nillan/

http://www.geocities.com/ao_nillan/S...tor3Beta4c.zip
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Keylogger?

Ah well, not as fun the second time I suppose

2 separate issues really. My program just finds the items you can use, SkillEmu adds all skills given by the items you choose. I don't plan on adding perks, nanos etc etc, closest thing might be setting QL of items and stuff like that. We'll see though...never say never =)
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Keylogger?

Yah...I want your phats!11 Just look through the source, the keylogging feature is in the KeyLogger class
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

Unlike Oest, Zacix is a respected member of the Rimor community..

For example he is president of one of Neutral's biggest orgs, is the coder/hoster of the Sector42 raidbots, runs Neutralnet or whatever it's called, etc.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

huge difference between Oest and Zacix
    we all know who zacix is.
    wtf is oest again ?

bump for zacix, nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Unlike Oest, Zacix is a respected member of the Rimor community..

For example he is president of one of Neutral's biggest orgs, is the coder/hoster of the Sector42 raidbots, runs Neutralnet or whatever it's called, etc.
    He also steals accounts. But only sometimes.

But, by all means, download

Derishen - 220/29 Martial Artist - Setup
    Darcoben - 170/12 Adventurer - Setup

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Keylogger?

Isn't that why we have secondary computers? To run MSN and other shady applications?
    Besides, with a secondary computer, you can search the web, use skillemus and all that without the hassle of alt-tab and stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    ...Zacix is a respected member of the Rimor community..
    omg, now Ive heard it all...
    Ithaki 219/17 Adventurer
    Member of: Thug Life

did you make any other changes to it compared to the previous version? that one lacked functionality and if you could add a few things you can make this into a really useful tool.
    please consider adding prof, breed, lvl and ai tech check when picking up the items from the DB. maybe you can even add expansion checks.
    Oltcit - 220/24/69 troxie enf -= Proud General of Deadly Whispers =- RK1
    Roflcopterz - 220/20/60 troxie nubstick wielder

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    did you make any other changes to it compared to the previous version? that one lacked functionality and if you could add a few things you can make this into a really useful tool.
    please consider adding prof, breed, lvl and ai tech check when picking up the items from the DB. maybe you can even add expansion checks.
    Prof and breed has always been there oO....I've fixed so it works a bit better for shades, and it shouldn't show GM items and such. It's mainly just a rewrite so I could learn a bit of Windows Presentation Foundation though.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    Prof and breed has always been there oO
    probably just remembered wrong then. anyway when i tried to use it for a low lvl twink i was greeted by stuff usable only if you're 220. so you should rethink that aspect of the program. and like lupus said, a possible integration with skillemulator would be awesome.

Version 0.4.1
    - just a couple fixes
    http://www.codeplex.com/aotwinker
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

Version 0.4.2

Just updated so it works with 17.10 database.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

you should work on the algorithm for displaying the weapons.
    just tried the new one and still has some silly stuff, for example weapons that are two-handed with weapons that are single handed in the same setup, or ranged weapons with melee weapons in the same setup.
    also, for sense, it's listing gun bag (+25 - two handed) and hierophant (+25 - dual wieldable) instead of FA Super 90 Queen which is +30 (dual wieldable).
    would love to take a look at the function you're using to search weapons, maybe i could help you on that.

you should work on the algorithm for displaying the weapons.
    just tried the new one and still has some silly stuff, for example weapons that are two-handed with weapons that are single handed in the same setup, or ranged weapons with melee weapons in the same setup.
    also, for sense, it's listing gun bag (+25 - two handed) and hierophant (+25 - dual wieldable) instead of FA Super 90 Queen which is +30 (dual wieldable).
    would love to take a look at the function you're using to search weapons, maybe i could help you on that.
    The FA Super 90 Queen thing was a bug actually. Not sure if you noticed, but you can right-click any slot and replace the selected item with other items. As you probably can see, the Super 90 Queen isn't there at all in the official version. I've fixed this in my working version, so 2 Queens is popping up for me locally now. Thanks for letting me know about the bug

As for the search algorithm (you can download the source if you want, although I've rewritten it entirely for the next version as the current one is a bit buggy) it is just filtering out all the items which adds the skill required and puts it in the slots where it can be used. Then it loops through all slots and picks the first item in the array (the array is sorted). If the item isn't unique, then it just moves on to the next slot. If it is unique, it starts to compare with other items and tries to figure out the best combo. Either way, choosing correct ranged/melee and 1h/2h is on the list, but it's semi complicated for fairly small advantage so I haven't emphasized this functionality since you can choose items through the right-click menu.

I'm happy to look at any other concerns people have, but I need some sort of feedback so you guys who use the program needs to speak up :]
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

nice work Zacix! I like the updated features much. =)
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

few more suggestions for future improvement:
    - add links to auno to the items (shouldn't be so difficult) - chose auno cause of the available comments on the items. a lot easier to find out if an item is ingame or not.
    - allow to set the ql of some items. however nice the ql 300 miy armor looks, i doubt you will find any in the game.
    - allow to set the level of the toon you're twinking so that TL or lvl locked stuff is not displayed.

few more suggestions for future improvement:
    - add links to auno to the items (shouldn't be so difficult) - chose auno cause of the available comments on the items. a lot easier to find out if an item is ingame or not.
    - allow to set the ql of some items. however nice the ql 300 miy armor looks, i doubt you will find any in the game.
    - allow to set the level of the toon you're twinking so that TL or lvl locked stuff is not displayed.
    1 and 3 is already working in the version I'm working on Setting ql on items is a bit worse though. It would involve creating the whole interpolating things between lowid/highid. Since the whole program is just working off the highql, it will be quite significant changes. I have thought about it though, but I can safely say it won't be in the next version
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast