Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: --~~@ Arbiters Inc. Pawnshop Service @~~--

--~~@ Arbiters Inc. Pawnshop Service @~~--

If you have a need to temporarily convert your assets into credits then this service may be of interest to you.

--->>> SERVICE OFFERED on RK1 & RK2 <<<---

Please refer to the section What items will I take before spamming me with items worth 1-2M....

{note: Thank Phyxr for his original posting (couldn't explained it any better) - exerpts below taken from him and revised.}

How does it work

To begin you tell me the item you have that is of some value.
    If it is an item I am happy to take (see below) then I will value it and offer you creds to the value of 80-90% of my valuation (insurance for weekly fluctuations).
    {appraisal value varies depending on how difficult it is to resell the item - I dont want to be stuck with it permanently.}

If you accept then we do a trade; my creds for your item.
    I undertake NOT to resell that item for 1 week.
    At any time during that week you can buy back the item for my valuation.
    IF I do NOT hear from you when the week is up - then I am free to resell the item.

An example

Let us say, for example, that you want to pawn a d-chest.
    If I value it at 400m I will offer you 360m. (90%).
    If you accept then we trade. I give you 360m creds and you give me the d-chest.
    I keep the d-chest for up to a week, during which time you can buy back the d-chest for 400m.
    If you have not picked up the item within the week then I will sell it.

In effect I am charging 10% for this service.

How do I value the items?

I value items by checking GMS, shopping channel and Forum prices and then adjust downwards. This is to ensure that, should the need arise, I can quickly resell the item by significantly undercutting the lowest price currently available. I also take into account the risk the item represents - ie how much of my resources it ties up and how long it will take to resell if it is not redeemed. This is a very imprecise art.

What will be fixed is that the buy back value will be 10% more than my cash offer price.

I try to be fair, but in any event my valuations are not up for negotiation.

What items will I take

In general I will take high value items that are easily resellable. Dchest, Notucomm, AI armour, cities etc.
    I will not take smaller value items.
    As a rough guide...
    Less than 10m : no
    10m to 50m : maybe
    50m and up : probably

Items I will NO longer accept: Symbiants and most Unique items (high demand items lik hhab/inf bewts are ok).

Availability

How much I have available for this service on each dimension depends upon how many people are currently using it.
    It will also be dependant in part with how well my "float" is balanced across dimensions.

(Phyxr's original thread )

How to Contact Me:

/tell shemakes or kenhood if you are interested - but probably BEST to leave a message here since I get so many offline messages and hard to keep track of everyone.
    Last edited by XferCredits; Jul 28th, 2009 at 04:50:31.

Quote Originally Posted by nampus View Post
    THIS IS AN AMAZING SERVICE
    fast
    quick
    reliable
    nice pay
    and best of all you dont have to let your items rot in shop channel
    A+ x 100000

Some previous customers:

Thanks Zazzie , Autoking, Zedospets, Wreckster, Benuron, "Mr P"
    Last edited by XferCredits; Jul 28th, 2009 at 04:49:14.

so why you wasting time to spam shopchan to sell stuffs when u can go quickly farm more items for more credits in same amount of time it takes to try and sell it?

Few silent customers are credit richer now - feel free to bump folks :P

Hai! got a couple items

QL 158 sword of the illuminated, jame, Jobe pistols, PST on RK2 if interested,
    /tell Xanston
    /tell Lexxor
    /tell Tanker909
    =D

oops

Items above are on RK1, i play on rk2 tho

Need credz?
    Then turn in those rusty & dusty stuffs you got!

tell shemakes "Show me the money!!"

great service just transfered a medium sum and pawned some big cash! ! thumbs up

1.3B value of items pawned last 7 days...

Over 5Bil PWNED!! NO I dont pvp... its Pawned :P

great Service, very Polite and helpful, recommend you use this Service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast