Thread: DB2 + Raid Interface = WORKS

DB2 + Raid Interface = WORKS

Just did informant with the raid interface and everyone in the 2 team raid was updated.

just an FYI for all of you who were too scared to try.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

DB2 or Informant? They aren't the same thing.

DB2 is the "Inside the Machine" instance.
    "The Informant" is part of the DB quest.

If you mean the instance then that's likely a problem since its supposed to be one team only.
    If you mean the quest then that is good to know but will likely get nerfed now that it is known and publicly posted (unless it is intended to work that way).

sorry, got the two mixed up then.
    Informant. not sure about the other parts before it, however.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Hmmmmm.

Some people gonna hate me for bringing this up, but does this mean 36 people can get their inf key with the same pocketboss set now?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Hmmmmm.

Some people gonna hate me for bringing this up, but does this mean 36 people can get their inf key with the same pocketboss set now?
    Seems like it would work for any quest chain that only requires registering a kill on a mob. Since everyone in the raid force gets XP, loot rights, etc. for the kill, and it seems that quests progress when you're in a raid, I would say yes.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Hmmmmm.

Yes. Did get my inferno key that way 2 days ago. We were about 30 people in raidfoce and all got the quest updates.

Tutomech 220/29/68 eng [ Eq ] || Tutodoc 150/20/42 doc [ Eq ] || Tutoblitz 60/6/21 fix [ Eq ] || Tutofarm 83/8/28 nt [ Eq ] || Tutoforce 220/2_/__ enf || Tutotaxer 220/__/__ tra

Maxisfix: Arguing on the forums is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.
    Yehuda Bauer: Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    Tutomech: There is no real need in a virtual world, therefore: NEED = GREED.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutomech View Post
    Yes. Did get my inferno key that way 2 days ago. We were about 30 people in raidfoce and all got the quest updates.
    Yay, got the garden key already, but WTB a place in Inf Omni sanct quest raid for the final three! (Actually only Galahad, but will have to do all three most likely, not a problem if I stay alive! )
    -Haloer

------
    Sepekeeper/Haloer/Missadvy, supporting our local Omni-Tek branch office.

Tuto! good to see you buddy! Grats on that inf key btw.

inf key and informant work like that.... the part of the DB quest with the small toer that does a countdown f.e. buggs completly and nukes once for each team in interface and spawns double thae ammount of towers... we got pwned badly there with 3x15k nuke and 12 turrets pop then..lol

Hmmmmm.

Yes. My org just did it over the weekend. There was 12 or so of us that all got our key at the same time. It was very nice.
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

Aye, hope it stays this way.

When new content gets added, the old stuff gets easier (more sk pr mish etc), so I don't see any problem with older 'grinds' get easier when more grinds come out. Ie getting new nanos, access to DB2 cave, apf42 access etc.
    Stop thinking of MMORPGS as girlfriends, think of them as a harem and just enjoy todays favourite.