Thread: Help with lvl 41 twink

Help with lvl 41 twink

Hello, i am lvl 41 enfo but i wanna go to 49 bs but there are a lot of things i dont know, like gear and implants, and i have to let you know that my main is lvl 166 so i am very poor, can't buy cc... u know... those things that are expensive, atm i'm 41/2 but i wanna get 49/4 ( is max i think )

lol, really?
    "Hey Chucko, that doesn't smell like mud!"

Proud General of Athen Paladins

Daddyrabbit 220/30/68 ENF (Thongmaster) Stuff

A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating and balancing the facts and arguments on both sides of each question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobforcowboy View Post
    Hello, i am lvl 41 enfo but i wanna go to 49 bs but there are a lot of things i dont know, like gear and implants, and i have to let you know that my main is lvl 166 so i am very poor, can't buy cc... u know... those things that are expensive, atm i'm 41/2 but i wanna get 49/4 ( is max i think )
    Max AI level for 49 is AI5.

Neleb's Nightmare Battlerod, while probably not the absolute best option for 49 enforcers, is still a viable (and "free") option for you; nice nano-drain proc on it and decent damage.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

http://home.planet.nl/~schmi755/Over...rbEnforcer.TXT

No idea what your current lvl has to do with amount of credits tbh. Ive earned hundreds of millions with froob fixer under lvl 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    http://home.planet.nl/~schmi755/Over...rbEnforcer.TXT

No idea what your current lvl has to do with amount of credits tbh. Ive earned hundreds of millions with froob fixer under lvl 100.
    lol i have a lvl 166 and all i have is 500k... so if u can tell me ur way to make money it would be nice.

And btw very nice guide my only prob is that i am kinda poor i don't know if i can even get all that imps,
    being a low lvl ppl don't trust me and nobody will lend me a AI armor so really thanks on the guide but i will use it like in next year, (+/- when i think i can get my agent higher lvl to get some money )
    Last edited by Jobforcowboy; Oct 22nd, 2008 at 15:45:20.

rolling missions for certain ql items can net you hundreds of millions in a few days if you work at it

and also any enforcer you make without the billions of credits everyone else has will be a very crappy enforcer and you wont have much fun on it since you wont be able to kill anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    and also any enforcer you make without the billions of credits everyone else has will be a very crappy enforcer and you wont have much fun on it since you wont be able to kill anything.
    LIES!

And "magic" way of making creds are basic armors (search social+clothing)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    LIES!

And "magic" way of making creds are basic armors (search social+clothing)
    you buy almost all of them for about 10 euros...

for ai armours, well. I suppose its more common for people to buy em

2m a piece and you can make some solid cash