Thread: AnarchyPatcher.exe Download Loop

AnarchyPatcher.exe Download Loop

Alright, I've searched the forums a few times and seen that a few people have had this issue, but I have seen no fix.
    I have Hardy Heron Ubuntu installed, and had patch 17.0.1 of Anarchy Online installed and working as well...

I had to take a bit of a break from ao, and I see that there is a new patch. The current one.

So, after figuring out how to get the patcher working in Linux, and patching it all up, I go to play the game.

Alas, it tries to install AnarchyPatcher.exe from the server. Made sense... the first time.

Now I click Anarchy.exe, it opens the EULA, I click accept, and it downloads the patcher... again. And again. And again...

Help?

Thanks!
    -Tweaked

here download this and pop it in your AO folder

http://sharebee.com/a9d201f8

17.10.3 Anarchypatcher.exe file

hope that helps
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

Yes, you need to keep copies of the new patcher and the old patcher to patch on Linux.

Load AO, after it loads, copy the old patcher, patch, before you relaunch AO, recopy new patcher back to AO folder, relaunch AO, profit.

Old patcher

Another new linux user!
    Running suse 10.3 with wine and got AO installed and ready just need to patch.
    And is seems like you have solved my problem but I need to get my hands on an old patcher.
    Since Alexanderws link seems to be missing mabey someone else can upload a new one?

Thanks /Nex

EDIT: Found a patcher and got all set to 17.10.3
    So just need to get my graphic to run and then im off to Rimor
    Last edited by Nexetus; Dec 9th, 2008 at 05:13:25.